Khare's 3 month plan

DeletedUser

sweetheart, ...... you will be like a wax in my hands and I will do whatever that I want to you

Thanks, but when it comes to anom's 'wax' in your hands..... well that's a mental image none of us need.

DeletedUser35787

I'll ask again, what did I do to be called a traitor or even do anything to you? I defended you, then got told you didn't need defending, and then you just hated me from then on... Really weird behaviour for a guy who I regarded as a friend in game... You never answer the question because there is no real answer, you are just a racist and maniuplator.

This will be my last post in response to you khare in any way. Enjoy talking to yourself in future :)

DeletedUser50733

About time!! Leave them to argue with themselves on here.

DeletedUser

I'll ask again, what did I do to be called a traitor or even do anything to you? I defended you, then got told you didn't need defending, and then you just hated me from then on... Really weird behaviour for a guy who I regarded as a friend in game... You never answer the question because there is no real answer, you are just a racist and maniuplator.

This will be my last post in response to you khare in any way. Enjoy talking to yourself in future :)
as homeburner mentioned too, you made me upset when you betrayed me and I am not really looking for a response because I don't forget the day that you defraud people about me being disloyal with Clear, anyway, now I am here to stand against Clear because you and FFE told that I was not loyal with Clear and you defraud people about me, So this is very obvious that I have right to do it and people have right to choose my side or stand against me and really I organize things to have people in every location to be sure that who will join my side will be safe as I never let anyone in my side to lose because I am loyal with people who are loyal with me like what my friends had seen many times and I really don't force anyone to join my side as some of my friends who had talked to me are sure about(even who didn't like to be in my side just because they think a tribe like Clear will not fall easily).

@shatner
I know that you will stay loyal with Clear and I proud you because of your loyalty with your friends that had played with you more than me, but I am sure that you don't want to give me only 5 minutes to talk to you because maybe you are sure that I can make you sure that both anom and FFE betrayed me in its dirtiest way and now they are afraid of admiting that because they know if people will be sure about it will not trust them anymore, but whatever side that you will choose, I will like you and respect you and for anom being a wax in my hands I will prove it for sure and maybe you remember that no-one could not stand against the active donkey that you might enjoyed his fights with bests of RT and T4H :)

DeletedUser74275

im sure its been 3 1/2 months since Khare.'s 3 month plan was suggested,

he deleted the khare. account around mid august....

where are ya donkey?

DeletedUser

He'll have to get back to you on that.

OccamsDonkeyfromweb.jpg

It is true that I can't resist donkey pictures.

DeletedUser35787

Merry Christmas :)

The 3 month plan is coming in the new year now?

DeletedUser35787

Now that is a great plan. 6 months after you delete and people still talk about you! Not quite on a par with warham yet though, lol.