Khare's 3 month plan

DeletedUser

I was busted in a hole for 3-4 months till now and now anom wants to kill me with a sniper but when you look at donkey's eyes, you can see that donkey is brave enough to stay there and make anom sure that donkey has something bigger than him and so on :p

These are my private pics, right?

IU don't know how mike could find them but to be honest as you see in pics, you can find that donkey was happy where he stood :D

DeletedUser35787

Khare, you do realise it was not me that ever did anything to upset you, right? Or at least not until after your ridiculous actions against the tribe. I think you have gone slightly insane.

DeletedUser

Khare, you do realise it was not me that ever did anything to upset you, right? Or at least not until after your ridiculous actions against the tribe. I think you have gone slightly insane.
No, I don't agree. You defraud people about me and you are still making lies about me.
I was always loyal with tribe before I delete my account and after my account deletion, I decided to make a plan to ground and all who follow you like FFE who backed you up with his lie about me, so at least both you and FFE will never see my warm welcome again and you two will be eliminated, so be a man and don't make lies about me anymore and just look how dangerous can donkeys be when you piss them off and what can they do.

I have lots of foll0owers and every week I see some people are talking to me about their interest in being in my side and I just tell them a few things:
"I should give my warm welcome to people who like to be in my side, but please don't tell anyone about our plan and our relation"

anom, you are much more smaller than a guy who can stand against a donkey, So I am sorry for what we should do with a guy who think that he can lead a tribe and I am sure your actions in these days may annoy people and probably everyday some people may find that they are losing their interest in you more and more.

DeletedUser61979

I can honestly say that I have no idea what in the hell anyone is talking about expect Hammy. I know what Pepsi is.

DeletedUser

One more step to the victory have organized last night darlings :*

Donkey is going to start a Riot and what will happen for who had backed up anom is not really beautiful as with my calculations most of them will be inactive sooner than they should be.

DeletedUser74275

do we have a doomsday date?

it would be nice to know that i can make my last phone calls to my family and friends before i get wiped off the face of the planet by these mysterious Gods of Hell

DeletedUser

do we have a doomsday date?

it would be nice to know that i can make my last phone calls to my family and friends before i get wiped off the face of the planet by these mysterious Gods of Hell

Christmas day.

Khare has a workaround to the attack break.

DeletedUser74275

christmas day is cold blooded...but at least i am already with all my family then, i can say my ciao's & goodbyes!

i would do a play with words for my next signature for the winter period on 'cold turkey' but people would get too offended that i put a double meaning phrase out there, so i will break it down without further delay....turkey = christmas dinner for many, turkey = the country idolised on this game because its rare you get a noob player from that country, unlike iran which supplied us with two nooblaaaaars - khare and bounch -just kidding :p

i believe khare's 3 month plan has, shall we say...a turkish delight about it...:D

editor's note
all what paolo has said will be taken out of context, mainly due to some very sensitive fragile hearts out there, bless their cotton socks

DeletedUser

I was just looking at people in map of TW and saw that Clear is more easier than a wax in my hand and I am sorry for a few of my friends who told me that they will stay in Clear because they think Clear will not fall, but to be honest anom you will see my anger soon and I wish your pants will stay clean.

I did not talked to all of my friends because of two reasons as I am sure that some who read this post tell themselves is it a lie that khare is coming back to get his revenge back and will start riot like the times that they had fought in his side for a long time(especially when he has only about 6 or so friends and was fighting in 360 degree), first of all, I don't like to hear "no" from my dearest friends as I tried one of them and he said he wants to stay in Clear because he thinks that I will not be successful and Clear will win this world, so I told him that he can join me later just because of our friendship but he could make me more happy with his yes and not hurry in saying no, as a result I expect some of my friends who are waiting for my mail to mail me when I tell what account I am playing ;). Moreover, maybe I lose a few of them if they join soon as I am sure that they will not wait if I tell them to join me, so please stay where you are and stay away from my war and let me to hug you in your borders :x.

like always some enemies came to me sooner than some people that I expect them more and some friends never left me alone anytime.

All who like to scream will see their donkey soon.

slide, FFE, anom, you 3 will see my anger, so make yourself ready and give me a good fight if you can do it better than me and try to keep your members better than how I keep my friends in my side.(I had told you guys to never tell my tribe, my members and so on but you breached this rule, I had told you to never abuse with your powers and you made that mistake too, so you are much more than a vulnerable tribe)
This is a serious warning as some of my friends like saed who was first ranked of some of speed worlds that iben might know him will be in this world not very late too and he sharpened his axes and wants to get my revenge back and there are some others that wanted me to tell you guys that we are bub cakes, so we are and n00bs will throw their axes on your faces (h)

DeletedUser

Seriously Khare, you always were an excentric, but now you really lost it...

I can't believe I actually read all that nonsense.

DeletedUser

Seriously Khare, you always were an excentric, but now you really lost it...

I can't believe I actually read all that nonsense.
I swear God that nothing did not change. I was always loyal with Clear but I get betrayed and leaders of Clear just back stabbed me as soon as they could and I hated to ground Clear but we know that traitors always lost in what we read read in history books, so Clear leaders will loose too.

now I am taking some of hell players of TW to play with accounts in this world and I saw that good amount of people had talked to me about being in my side and I do not have right to tell people who want to fight with traitors and really if I don't stand against those leaders I am not sure that others will have luck to do win against those traitor leaders, as a result I should prove this world what is wrote in history books are correct and is not nonsense and I will be part of that plan like many other people who want to teach FFE and anom a lesson and make them sure that it was better for them to not abuse with their powers.

and I am not threatening anyone or forcing anyone to join my side, I just ask or say yes to their request when they ask me.

I can guarantee that no one in my side will not lose wherever they are and I have a reason for it and I did not show Clear all of my skills because Clear was really good and didn't have good opponents when we were fighting with them, but I can use some other things that I know and show Clear that they can't do anything to stop me as people wanted me themselves and really some people who didn't have any relation with me till they find that I have a plan in this world contacted me to be part of my plan, as a result WE will win.

DeletedUser35787

Unless you backstab, cheat and deceive the whole world, you will never win khare.

DeletedUser

Unless you backstab, cheat and deceive the whole world, you will never win khare.
sweetheart, you will see how easy we will win the war and to be honest my only concern is to win Clear before disbanding of Clear cus Clear is very close to its disbanding and I like to kill ytou myself and the account that I have is not really far from you, got it sweetheart?

you will be like a wax in my hands and I will do whatever that I want to you and I like to see what you can do in answer.

I have access to Clear skype room, forum, I have lots of friends in every tribes and many of them contacted me so please don't be a bad boy and let us just laugh at you when you start crying, OK?

I just don't know why you and ffe back-stabbed me when I was completely loyal with you guys?

anom, you are no more than a traitor and we will show what we are made of and you will see the people that you count on them will back-stab you in answer of your betrayal to their loyal friend and tribe mate, so make yourself ready for fire in the hell that we make and sharpen your axes because we will not have mercy to you and FFE at least.

you can beg tribe for support and tell recce to send supports from all accounts that he can send supports from them, but it will not help you sweetie :*