Kicking Ass

• Thread starter DeletedUser21386
  • Start date

DeletedUser

huh, where did i say anything about RIP woody?

anyways, yes sekrit and priest are 1 family. to be honest the only reason sekrit has priest as apart of there family is so that they can use up priest's troops, then noble them for themselves.

we all know priest only has 1 good player

it clearly says sekrit and priest

plus im not in any tribe, im just answering a question that sekrit wouldnt answer.

also to note priest wont be around long, i heard thru the grapevine yesterday that sekrit is getting rid of priest and taking in there top players

DeletedUser

yes i did, but doesnt mean i dont still get info. i was just answering TehStonedPenguin
question

DeletedUser

Worse world for this rubish ive ever been on !!!

Why cant everyone just have fun ITS A GAME , theres alot of anger in this world and makes people wanna leave etc

Come on guys abit of banter is cool but leave it at that :)

Your one and only ( Kind and Sensible ) troy :p

DeletedUser17170

Troy,

The person who made all this rubbish happen is brat. He's the one who enjoyed causing crap and spinning lies to further his goals. As I told Fire the other day, if you want to play with dirt, expect to get dirty.

DeletedUser

But his done and dusted and people still going on like some bad mans ,

Ahh forget it i aint even gona bother to sort this out its obvious your as hot headed as him so i wont bother !

DeletedUser

So Sekrit Priest and ASS are all merging I believe? Is this war all finished now?

DeletedUser17170

Troy,

I'm not were near as hotheaded as him, I tried my best to get him to calm down when he was in the tribe. I don't take things personal, but I don't let things slide either.

At this point I don't see any more argueing, just some good fighting. No name calling just nobling. So please enlighten me were the "issue" is.

DeletedUser

Ok no worries, are you leadership btw? Just checking because often leaders arrange things without telling the players, just wondering if that is a possibility here.

DeletedUser17170

I am leadership, and I can tell you that Sekrit at this time is focused finish the wars it has on its plate before we even consider doing anything else, such as declaring on the number 1 tribe in the world.

Beside, last I checked DSL and Sekrit didn't have a strong font line.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
en53
[/spoil]

:)

DeletedUser

I am leadership, and I can tell you that Sekrit at this time is focused finish the wars it has on its plate before we even consider doing anything else, such as declaring on the number 1 tribe in the world.

Well merging would end the wars you have on your plate, so you could be being very smart by saying that :p

Plus if you merge then combined ASS, Sekrit and Priest would have big liney.

DeletedUser17170

ASS is not the only tribe we are warring with.
There are a few others, but since we didn't want to go bragging about every war we had there arnt alot of threads about us and our wars. Really most of the threads about us are created by our enemies.

And as far as our line against DSL, yes there are a few members close by but last I checked that doesn't give us a "strong" front line with them. If anything that gives us a very weak front line against them.

DeletedUser

Fair enough, it was just what a little birdie told me, the birdie must have been lying to me, bad birdie.