Kicking Sand in Their Eyes!

DeletedUser

Oh wow, take one night off and a topic will be totally derailled.

I am not responding to provocations about my former tribe and former leader. That topic is ended as far as I am concerned, so you bash away, use Raven and =SK= all you want.

Nor am I going to tell anyone HOW, when or where we will attack, that would be stupid.

Like we won't really attack, just to keep anyone here amused.

We're Renegades, we do it OUR way, for OUR tribe and our way of playing.
I doubt we will disppear anytime soon, if we was to do that, there's been plenty of reasons and warring BD is absolutely not scaring us.
yeah, they're big and grusomme, and off course we're scared... :icon_rolleyes:

They're JUST players like us, and you can go get your stats all you want and you can say BD is pro all you want, but nothing will change what is going to happen.

All there is to say, is you just gotta be patient, since Renegades might be slow starters, but in the end bring more pleasure because we do it thoroughly.
This is not a wedensday night bang with the wifey... boring slow and just to be done with.
We go for taking time and caress the details.

And for me, there's even LESS worry, when I see that BD need to get Hidden to stack their villages and bring [CRY] into this, so they can take us from several sides :icon_razz:

If they were so mighty, they wouldn't need those tribes.

Heres a nice thought.

If you nobled a few BD villages in the war.
Then instead of being ranked 1500 in the world, You'll probably be ranked about 1400 in the world.

Wouldn't that be swell ? :lol:

DeletedUser64075

Vampira you DO realise that you actually did a favour for us and cleaned up our inactives?
Thanks for that. Also:

[17:05:45] BrunoAugusto says: YaY!
[17:05:48] BrunoAugusto says: I know more info
[17:05:56] BrunoAugusto says: You have shared forums with Freaks
[17:06:03] Regina-Vampira says: Oh wow :O
[17:06:07] BrunoAugusto says: You 2 are working together to take us out
[17:06:12] BrunoAugusto says: lol
[17:06:19] Regina-Vampira says: we are allies... so yeah we work together
[17:06:25] BrunoAugusto says: LoL
[17:06:37] Regina-Vampira says: Oh wow... i let slip we are allied... what a big secret
[17:06:47] BrunoAugusto says: Does that mean we should add you as enemies?
[17:06:48] BrunoAugusto says: lol
[17:06:51] Regina-Vampira says: you are good how you squeezed it out of me I never know
You think Freaks can also help you? Possibly but we will make them go through us other than BD straight away.
Hidden didnt even re-taliate since you were actually doing us a favor.
You think the almighty R.Inc can defeat all? Then you better watch out.
Half of Renegade members are ex-hidden members. You bribed them to join your tribe. Well they are nothing but cowards.
Renegades is technically another Hidden Family but instead of being on our side they are the little rebels.
All members in k55 are ex-hidden apart from arez.
They were the people who got those caps.
WOW the actual Renegades did nothing but ex-hidden just cleaned up their own inactives that they knew were inactive.
Your aim is to dominate k55 right? How do you plan to do that? Invite more of our members? lol
Break your alliance with Freaks? Since you are using them to weaken us so you can just clean us up. Now Freaks are turning a bit like you and started recruiting some of our members. Hmmm Great teamwork.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReginaV

Vampira you DO realise that you actually did a favour for us and cleaned up our inactives?
Thanks for that. Also:

[17:05:45] BrunoAugusto says: YaY!
[17:05:48] BrunoAugusto says: I know more info
[17:05:56] BrunoAugusto says: You have shared forums with Freaks
[17:06:03] Regina-Vampira says: Oh wow :O
[17:06:07] BrunoAugusto says: You 2 are working together to take us out
[17:06:12] BrunoAugusto says: lol
[17:06:19] Regina-Vampira says: we are allies... so yeah we work together
[17:06:25] BrunoAugusto says: LoL
[17:06:37] Regina-Vampira says: Oh wow... i let slip we are allied... what a big secret
[17:06:47] BrunoAugusto says: Does that mean we should add you as enemies?
[17:06:48] BrunoAugusto says: lol
[17:06:51] Regina-Vampira says: you are good how you squeezed it out of me I never know
You think Freaks can also help you? Possibly but we will make them go through us other than BD straight away.
Hidden didnt even re-taliate since you were actually doing us a favor.
You think the almighty R.Inc can defeat all? Then you better watch out.
Half of Renegade members are ex-hidden members. You bribed them to join your tribe. Well they are nothing but cowards.
Renegades is technically another Hidden Family but instead of being on our side they are the little rebels.
All members in k55 are ex-hidden apart from arez.
They were the people who got those caps.
WOW the actual Renegades did nothing but ex-hidden just cleaned up their own inactives that they knew were inactive.
Your aim is to dominate k55 right? How do you plan to do that? Invite more of our members? lol
Break your alliance with Freaks? Since you are using them to weaken us so you can just clean us up. Now Freaks are turning a bit like you and started recruiting some of our members. Hmmm Great teamwork.

I am not using Freaks ?
We're working together on YOU... hidden... unless you're now in BD.
Freaks are not involved with our war with BD... We haven't even talked to them about them join in on that ?

You just babble as always :)

Gicusan

1. Hidden is providing no support. not a spear. But we would certainly welcome that. Who would not. I will accept even defense from Rinc. Vampira, want some coords?

2. I have no knowledge of any BD player cheatting. We may force a rule or two, but not too oftenand we will always stay inside it. In BD there is a climate where cheaters are not welcomed. I cannot imagine our mods finding out about our bad doings. As we sitt eachother all the time, hiding from them is imposible. End of story.

3. Cry entered the war as it was fit to them. Actualy the deal with CRY is made by me and Pinky and does not have any connections with BD itself. That does not mean that the 2 tribes do not have mutual respect for eachother as well as mutual intrests. Also neither of the tribes does not care too much about hurrying any formal relationships. After all, fighting together is the strongest bond we can have.

4. Some Rinc is not fighting bad at all - we had a guy sniping his own train today. As expected. That means it will not be a walk in the park. There is also a lot of newbeeshness in there as the one aetopulo is showing. For the moment we are ok in k55 and fully operational. We will see what it will come next. The worst thing for you is that a good part of the good members have realised that this is not a war Rinc can win.

Last edited:

Gicusan

Wulv400 is not a great leader but he sometimes hits the nail right.

of course the clearing of inactives should not be done by the enemy but that is another story.

ReginaV

Heres a nice thought.

If you nobled a few BD villages in the war.
Then instead of being ranked 1500 in the world, You'll probably be ranked about 1400 in the world.

Wouldn't that be swell ? :lol:

I might actually do that :)

DeletedUser

Because the mods seem to be doing something wrong more often than not these days.

Anyhow, that request of mine was old. I only brought it up because someone said mods don't cheat. But that kind of shows some mod was letting push accounts go.

But i think that its not going to change the outcome any. BD still has bitten off a lot more than they can chew.

R.Inc is certainly not going to be the push overs certain BD members are making out they will be

"We play within the rules just like any other player, and we know the rules just as well as any other player. Please don't make yourself look like an idiot by saying moderators push the rules to the extreme."

I didn't say mods didn't cheat, I said we were just like any other player when it came down to the rules. Obviously you get some idiots that do cheat, but he stereotyped mods as flat-out cheaters. Not to mention (I'm not sure you picked up on this, because it's a bit hard to understand the guy I replied to) my response was directed at him acusing us of basically automating our gameplay to the point where we're standing on the edge of borderline cheating, nothing about how some mods can be biased towards worlds they don't even play.

not all your fingers are the same
that does not make all mods equal
some play the game with more passion than others some have more greed than others to estamblish a name here
after all what mod is taken serious if he is a 80k player:)

as my friend TACOPS would say
we need to make a cartoon about this lol

I recognise your name, and I remember Tacops too. I suggest you get new friends because Tacops is five thousand egos wrapped into one body, and he isn't even a good player.

DeletedUser67477

You think Freaks can also help you? Possibly From Wulv...

This is cute considering you have been practically begging us for an alliance.

DeletedUser

Not only begging us for an alliance but possible also begging other tribes to "help" them defeat us. Won't tell you where I heard that, but I have. How pathetic is that? Three tribes can't beat one. And no one here "cleaned up" your inactives, we actually took people smart enough to see who the weaker tribes are, people who don't want to be in our path of destruction either I am sure...

Sorry this had nothing to do with the original topic, just had to say something...

DeletedUser

Some harsh but true words there but non-the-less Pervy has silenced his PnP victim once again just by reminding them how idiotic and Stoooooopid they really are .. whos next ? Could be you ! :icon_surprised:

Stay tuned to find out !

Silenced?
I was out. Some of us do have a life y'know :icon_wink:

And Pervy i barely spoke to the guy because i have a life, and have better things to do than speak to a guy ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

And to be honest, Raven was kicked fairly early on in this world, so i didn't really get to know him.

I'm going out now, don't expect me too reply to quickly :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You say this ... you say this .. i say this .. ya mumma says your to fat .. my mumma slapped your mumma's ass
blah blah blah .. BLAH!

STATS .. REPORTS .. Information .. Stop talking about shit .. Get onto the war already!

I am seriously running out of popcorn damn it... infact you buggers made me sick of popcorn .. time for P-Time .. Come over here my little pretty bites... hmmmm nacho cheese!!!!

AETOPOULO

You say this ... you say this .. i say this .. ya mumma says your to fat .. my mumma slapped your mumma's ass
blah blah blah .. BLAH!

STATS .. REPORTS .. Information .. Stop talking about shit .. Get onto the war already!

I am seriously running out of popcorn damn it... infact you buggers made me sick of popcorn .. time for P-Time .. Come over here my little pretty bites... hmmmm nacho cheese!!!!

yes lets get stats
with your great od where are the attacks? ill volunteer to be the first attacked
ill take all offers
after reading the forums one can conclude that this game is played by the mod rules the rest are like sheep
so im bored ready to quit but fighting so ill invite all these high OD players to raise their od on me:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

** Blinks ** ... Ummm ya .. Its called getting off ya lazy ass and seeing if someone is IN the tribe at war before you start saying stupid shit to get yaself looking like a freken idiot.

Go for the Golf clap!

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Just because he talks informatively in no way makes him less intelligent. I can fully vouch that his intelligence is more than enough to contend with anyone who walks around here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

its called inet speak .. been used most likely before you were born .. its for all us ppl who cant be feked typing out a full sentence. Sorry who are you again? .. or am i getting myself in the middle of some ppl that are just bored and troll the forums?.

Instead of playing in the special Olympics with elf* .. maybe we can get back on track? :)