Kicking Sand in Their Eyes!

ReginaV

"War is reciprocated armed conflict between political units aimed at a desired political end-state."

"favoured it as part of the necessary process required for history to unfold and allow society to progress."

Renegades are making plans...

Planning.jpg

Clausewitz said : "The military objectives in war that support one's political objectives fall into two broad types: "war to achieve limited aims" and war to "disarm” the enemy: “to render [him] politically helpless or militarily impotent.""

Well, our aim is to limit a tribe that seem to think they can come and grab land in the teritory we worked for, - to disarm them where they overstepped our borders, planning on leaving our enemy impotent.

We have worked on Hidden family for some time now, and we're not scared they grow, since it's been like taking candy from a child so far.

Side 1:
Tribes: R.Inc
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Mist Flash Wind
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 0
Difference: 75

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 408,167
Difference: 408,167

image.php

So we will concentrate on what we feel is a greater risk for our future K

We want to dominate and own K55.
Black Dawn think they can prosper in K55 - and to stop that from happening we are gonna take out their players, even if the rest of their tribe, Hidden family and whatever else tribe they send at us will retaliate.

although we expect BD to be a much more formidable opponent than the Hidden family turned out to be, we expect the outcome to be about the same in the end.

Nothing stops the Renegade Nuke

R.Inc-Nuke.jpg

DeletedUser

ohh noez, i left one tribe that warred BD, and joined another, and they just declared. ohh well i will have to go join another tribe for my own safety. :p

DeletedUser

Weeeeee

Ooooo this will be exciting!

Finally a Real War to sit back and watch..

Who brought the Pizza and Champagne!

Popcorn and Vodka!

Chocolate and Beer!

Schmoooke and a Pancake!

Let the Movie Start already! ..

Blood turn off ya bloody Cellphone!

Calmir- Sshhhhhh

and OMG Regina you are in the movie .. stop playing with that shower head and the usher boy!

Totally excited.

Reports .... Reports .... Reports! ... Oi Oi Oi ... Aussie .. Oi ..

Good Luck Renegades!

DeletedUser

Read the actual post. This was a declaration on BD, not the Hidden family.

The stats so far are

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

image.php

Yes, really good job R.Inc... Keep it up. :icon_rolleyes:

This was a foolish declaration in my opinion. The only two BD players in K55 are Gicusan and PinkyToe. You were scared that 2 players were going to threaten the control of your continent? Imagine how scared you're going to get when the 25 other members start nobling into K55 now.

DeletedUser

The stats so far are

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

This was a foolish declaration in my opinion. The only two BD players in K55 are Gicusan and PinkyToe. You were scared that 2 players were going to threaten the control of your continent? Imagine how scared you're going to get when the 25 other members start nobling into K55 now.

boo did worse, atleast R.Inc have BD members in their area.

DeletedUser

How can you say that and expect to be taken seriously? Generally when you declare war, there aren't any stats to look at :icon_idea:

I think you should read the post yourself before telling others to do so, as "prosper" and "control" are not the same thing.

Black Dawn think they can prosper in K55 - and to stop that from happening we are gonna take out their players, even if the rest of their tribe, Hidden family and whatever else tribe they send at us will retaliate.

That there alone shows they aren't scared.

DeletedUser

k54 is R.Inc territory. k44 is BD territory. That is close enough is it not.

They will no doubt fight in that area aswell will they not? They are allied to HAM!!! which means they can't expand south which means they aren't being foolish.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

boo did worse, atleast R.Inc have BD members in their area.

Yes, but that isn't really a good excuse.

R.Inc - "Oops, I pissed my pants."
boo! - "Yeah, well I shit myself."
R.Inc - "Well I guess it's not so bad then, since boo! did worse."

And Atomic Cloud, I was referring to Percrizia's post when I posted the war stats for the actual declaration. He said
Good job so far, keep it up
and I was just pointing out that nobody had done anything yet. I didn't quote him, as when I went to reply nobody had posted yet besides him.

And BD have 2 players in K55, that shows that they really aren't trying to prosper in that K let alone take control of it. R.Inc's reason for declaring seems to be
Well, our aim is to limit a tribe that seem to think they can come and grab land in the teritory we worked for, - to disarm them where they overstepped our borders

Gicusan and PinkyToe have been in BD since the beginning of the world, and have been in K55 for a long time. Nobody "came in and grabbed land" or "overstepped their borders".

ReginaV

The stats so far are

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

Not scared, just starting by cleaning up at home.
WHY would we want to take out BD at the furtherst end first, when we got all these nice villages near us, just waiting to be grabbed.

DeletedUser

The stats so far are

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

We declared, so we are scared, oh yes that makes perfect sence. We didnt say we were threatened they would control, we are just simply taking out the trash :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

@AK;

So you're saying they've been on a suicide mission for the entire length of this world, knowing that they will be rimmed when someone comes to control that K? Because apart from prospering and being rimmed, there's not really a third option.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
k54 is R.Inc territory. k44 is BD territory. That is close enough is it not.

They will no doubt fight in that area aswell will they not? They are allied to HAM!!! which means they can't expand south which means they aren't being foolish.

Good luck to both sides.

Awwww how cute.

HAM!!! declares neutrality in this war unless K54 is breached.

:icon_wink:
Blood

spleen mage

Looks like another war of quality vs. quantity. Will be interesting to see how it works out.

DeletedUser

Awwww how cute.

Blood

I never said you were joining in. And i didn't mean it either. Just think that between the 2 options BD is the easier option for them. Would you really break a good friendship than take the other option.

Anyhow we should get back on topic

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Sorry I have no idea what your going on about, only my cute part was meant to relate to your post.

DeletedUser

Awwww how cute.

Blood

Good luck with that then.
TWstats War Map

From the war map, it seems the majority of the fighting will be fought right along the K54/K44 border, with the exception of those 2 K55 members.

I was saying the reason behind the declaration was rubbish... geez you guys take me out of context, or maybe I'm not being clear enough. :)