Kicking Sand in Their Eyes!

DeletedUser

I never said I would change Pervis's opinion. Pervis is far too stubborn for that :icon_wink:

And I wasn't even trying to change his opinion as it would be a complete waste of time. I was simply stating my opinion on the matter.

Now, I see at the top of page 4 you were saying Pervis exposed them for being idiots and what not - yet here you are saying I have a good point. Do you agree that he is being too harsh, or not? I'm slightly confused on this right about now.

I understand that :) He sure is ..

Umm all I said was he silenced his PnP victim by making them Feel like an idiot.
I know Pervis is harsh .. but never too harsh, I say that SK deserve a bit of justice for the actions of their leader.

Other than that you have me Confuzzled :icon_neutral:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Overrated? Are you serious?

- BD's average points per player is 40k higher then the next closest tribe.

- They've consistently stayed in the top 6, for the majority of the world, with a handicap of 10+ members (at least) to their top 40 score.

- Even with such little member count, they hold the top ODD by a considerable margin. Work out that as an average ODD per member, and it's even more staggering.

- They are the top tribe for total OD

- They hold dominance in two continents, looking at the map, they are one of only 4 tribes who have done so.

I'm not denying that R.inc could be a good tribe, or have good members. But pound for pound, they are not even in the same league as BD, and you'l have a hard time finding statistics to state otherwise.

Yes, BD have an outstanding reputation. But, they live up to that in game.

Everyone rates BD whilst no-one rates R.inc.

Do you understand what I'm saying or do you want me to get you a dictionary :icon_wink:

Yes, I'm not saying BD are bad or R.inc are good, but I am fully serious.

spleen mage

Everyone rates BD whilst no-one rates R.inc.

Do you understand that or do you want me to get you a dictionary :icon_wink:

Yes, I'm not saying BD are bad or R.inc are good, but I am fully serious.

No need, I brought the dictionary to you :icon_wink:

o·ver·rate (vr-rt)
tr.v. o·ver·rat·ed, o·ver·rat·ing, o·ver·rates
To overestimate the merits of; rate too highly.

There's a difference between that and rating someone highly. By saying they are overrated, you are implying that they're not worthy of their reputation. The statistics say otherwise.

DeletedUser

I'm not denying that R.inc could be a good tribe, or have good members. But pound for pound, they are not even in the same league as BD, and you'l have a hard time finding statistics to state otherwise.

As always, a very shrewed nail on the head spleen.
Rate whoever you will however you will but if wars were decided by indivdual player quality this one would be over already.

Interesting point to note is that unlike R.Inc, BD's leaders as stated on their tribal profile arent ranked about 1500 in the world.
Whatever other leadership qualities come into question, BD is lead by people who are good TW players themselves.
Can R.Inc say as much ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

SK members. I have to agree with pervis. there was loads of idiocy in SK.

there is no way for a whole tribe to just find out one morning that their leader is a cheatter. And not a small one at all. No way they cannot notice the character of the one. No way they did not agree with some of his nasty stuff. I do not accept stupidity as an escuse so SK members are more or less Raven's acountaces and supporters of his way for as long as he was probably within some limits. or more precisely, for as long as he was not uncovered in the public forums.

So don't come here as 50 angels pointing Raven the devil as you are not. And I am sure some of you are not stupid at all. Evil minions you!

Anyway, this Rinc is not so much SK at all. There is an SK core but most of them is point recruiting around the area of k54-55.

DeletedUser

There's a difference between that and rating someone highly. By saying they are overrated, you are implying that they're not worthy of their reputation. The statistics say otherwise.

Surely the war will show if they were overrated or not. You can't say it since your one of the people supposedly overrating them.

You think that R.Inc will be easy for BD, well if its not then R.Inc were underestimated.

If R.Inc win then BD were overestimated, as you believe they will win easily.

I personally think BD are overestimated. This is not saying they are bad merely that certain people think BD are better than they are.

I don't think BD will find R.Inc easy and just a pile of noobs. Hence id say certain people are underestimating them, due to a players actions who is no longer in the tribe.

However since it can't really be proven with words then i reckon someone kicks off the war and starts posting reports.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score

Because of the whole 27 members and the whole 300 phenomena there is a natural inclination to rate them above statistics, ergo, overrated :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

there is no way for a whole tribe to just find out one morning that their leader is a cheatter. And not a small one at all. No way they cannot notice the character of the one. No way they did not agree with some of his nasty stuff. I do not accept stupidity as an escuse so SK members are more or less Raven's acountaces and supporters of his way for as long as he was probably within some limits. or more precisely, for as long as he was not uncovered in the public forums.

So don't come here as 50 angels pointing Raven the devil as you are not. And I am sure some of you are not stupid at all. Evil minions you!

Anyway, this Rinc is not so much SK at all. There is an SK core but most of them is point recruiting around the area of k54-55.

Can i bring up TF* and kebabe.

Many players including some very respected players believed he was good. They believed he was honourable and not a cheat.

AK iceman i think was even a player who said kebabe was respectable. I am not sure but BD might have had an NAP with them, it was in the alliance forum that they did, but i do not know if it was true. If it was true BD obviously considered them as decent.

Look how he turned out, tricking people into breaking rules ect.

You may not see it as the same thing, but he tricked you into believing he was someone he wasn't. Just as Raven did to R.Inc.

Are you all idiots for believing him?

DeletedUser

Why does everyone hate kebabe so much ?
I like the guy, he adds a lot of intrigue to the worlds he plays.

DeletedUser

Why does everyone hate kebabe so much ?
I like the guy, he adds a lot of intrigue to the worlds he plays.

What he did was in my opinion breaking the rules, tricking players into breaking the rules.

Anyhow, he tricked a lot of players into thinking he was good and then he went and broke the rules, playing unfairly.

But you would not consider players an idiot for believing him.

p.s I disliked him from world 16 where i was in a tribe with him and he showed himself to be a useless player and team member. I think he was overrated.

DeletedUser

Kebabe steeps lower than Raven by a distant mile .. He was a sly guy, a bit too sly if you ask me.

Tricking people into the Ban made me laugh for a start but then I realised how pissed of the victims prolly where. On world 6 one of my tribmates got banned for a stupid reason which took my mind back to the kebabe incident ..

Shows I actually have a conscience

Lisa809

Actually no-one agreed with his 'nasty stuff ' and were publicly outraged when it was uncovered as fact.

=SK= was such a tight knit group of people who bonded together really well. Raven was respected initially as no-one had any reason to doubt him until Vpars accusations came to the forefront. Then as most people who are loyal to their tribe would ,we defended Raven and absolutely no way did I think Raven was Tribal Goat and I know no-one else had any idea either.

It was only when he was exposed as a forum multi doubts started to develop as to his in game methods which were then investigated and acted upon.
This has been covered multiple times , throughout this forum , it was =SK= players who revolted against Raven some moving to HAM!!! others setting up R.Inc .

The leader was exposed and removed ,the renegade tribe with additions remains , doesnt that say it all .

Past leaders be they cheaters or quiters are gone .... Good luck all <3

spleen mage

Surely the war will show if they were overrated or not. You can't say it since your one of the people supposedly overrating them.

You think that R.Inc will be easy for BD, well if its not then R.Inc were underestimated.

If R.Inc win then BD were overestimated, as you believe they will win easily.

I personally think BD are overestimated. This is not saying they are bad merely that certain people think BD are better than they are.

I don't think BD will find R.Inc easy and just a pile of noobs. Hence id say certain people are underestimating them, due to a players actions who is no longer in the tribe.

However since it can't really be proven with words then i reckon someone kicks off the war and starts posting reports.

Again, refer to my quality vs. quantity post. I don't think anyone said they "will find R.Inc easy and just a pile of noobs", and if they did, it certainly wasn't me. I reckon R.inc have more then a good chance, due to to higher member count and (in my opinion) better geographical location.

R.inc -> Good players -> More members
BD - > Excellent players -> Less members

(^ Based on in game statistics, before anyone tries to argue that point)

It's not hard to understand.

AK iceman i think was even a player who said kebabe was respectable. I am not sure but BD might have had an NAP with them, it was in the alliance forum that they did, but i do not know if it was true. If it was true BD obviously considered them as decent.

Wrong. Everyone in THE hated T*F and what it stood for; at least when his so called "tactics" came out into the open (if you don't believe me, then go back and find his thread about getting ledgend members banned). I can guarantee the AK will be offended for even implying that he respected Kebabe/OP :icon_wink:

- BH

Because of the whole 27 members and the whole 300 phenomena there is a natural inclination to rate them above statistics, ergo, overrated

Er....what are you basing this on? Seems like a random statement you just pulled from thin air, to try and justify your point :icon_wink: "natural inclination to rate them above statistics" what's that all about, and where did you get that from?

You claimed BD were over-rated, I still don't see you proving this :)

....and I have no idea how you managed to pull 300 into the argument. Last time I checked, BD weren't semi-clad spartans, they didn't charge around yelling "MADNESS?!?", and I'm certain there's not 300 of them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Because he said he was amazing, and turned out rubbish. Just like Raven.

Well, his extrovertism, his personality, his forum presence, his leadership, his promises, third party expectations and PnP lulz aside.

He is hardly rubbish as a player.
And I may be biased because I had some role to play in his development as a player (although yes he should've learned to carry himself better) and Purple Predator had a larger role.

But a guy who's rank 1 (though for little a while only) in a server played by Purple, myself, godsman, Duffbdat, Allyboo, Jamm, GBC and others is not a rubbish player slice it however you want/

spleen mage

Though, it was rather annoying how he started every sentence with "When me and my mentor PP.....".

Name dropping ftw.

Gicusan

Can i bring up TF* and kebabe.

no, you cannot.
diffrent stories.

about that BD diplomacy list I fed a guy that wanted me to spy for the shitty alliance. Yes, there were 3-4 of the top tribes as allies and a few naps with the rest. It is not the first time you talk about it and it is time to learn what you should have found out in 2 sec by yourself: IT WAS FAKE!. JOKE! :D

But the leader that is still here, despite the whole world is against him and his tribe as he is so hard to stand it is you bbsanta. kebabe was an ass but a very intresting presence on the forum that was executed as raven, not only because of the mess they did but because of the high figure of their tribe. good tribes kill their competition here sometimes :) on the other hand you are neither bright nor intresting. and you are a forum presence I am already sick of - hope you realize that without your dragonwarriors your presence will be worse and worse in the eyes of the comunity?

anyway, we are bashing Rinc here not boo.

DeletedUser

Wrong. Everyone in THE hated T*F and what it stood for; at least when his so called "tactics" came out into the open (if you don't believe me, then go back and find his thread about getting ledgend members banned). I can guarantee the AK will be offended for even implying that he respected Kebabe/OP :icon_wink:

I meant before what he did came out. After he did what he did i know ak iceman and others said he was wrong for what he did afterwoods.

Before what kababe did however i think AK Iceman was a player who said he liked kebabe and he was a respectable player.

My point was that before what he did many thought he too was good, just as =SK= did with Raven. But nobody would consider them idiots.

DeletedUser

Though, it was rather annoying how he started every sentence with "When me and my mentor PP.....".

Name dropping ftw.

I lol'd .. That was well a part of the deal .. I teach you, you tell everyone how good a teacher I am lol .. Ahhh I <3 it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

about that BD diplomacy list I fed a guy that wanted me to spy for the shitty alliance. Yes, there were 3-4 of the top tribes as allies and a few naps with the rest. It is not the first time you talk about it and it is time to learn what you should have found out in 2 sec by yourself: IT WAS FAKE!. JOKE! :D

I never said it was real, i said IF. Because i knew it might not be real, however it might have been.

What i have to ask though is why you got so offended over R.Inc declaring that instead of resorting to playing the game you resort to insulting them where possible?

Not getting a little worried there are you Gicusan? Trying to scare the, off with you bad ass forum persona.