Kicking Sand in Their Eyes!

DeletedUser

So Ridz is basically telling me that they dropped from 5th place to 20th place because of inactive members and people leaving.

The difference between 5th and 20th right now is about 4 mil in Top 40.

:icon_eek:

Edit: Actually... I checked the rankings again and now they're in 25th.
Chalk up another 5 ranks dropped overnight. :)

He may be, but I'm telling you the recent drop is largely due to the dismissal of several members.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Arguing over peanuts really though. There is no question that the war for K55 is over.

DeletedUser

Was about rank 20 in the world and in R.Inc. He quit, now CRY and Regina are eating him. We just had a conversation about him :icon_wink:

actually he was rank 8 or 9 at least. Given he was above me and i was catching up with him, but then he suddenly dropped below me when CRY started.

ReginaV

Ok

I am here to officially declare that R.Inc will not attack BD anymore.

Let me clarify, that WHEN we declared, we did it because members wanted a better target and since they cried for one, I chose to try and establish the foothold we had in K55.
Clearly that was too much for a lot of my members in K55, which startet saying they would not go to war after all, not against a mighty tribe like BD.
So when people refused to do what they screamed for, didn't send support or attacks, it is pretty obviously, that the few that did try and fare into war, was getting into trouble.

I realise now that I should've stayed with the easy tribes, so those poor people would not loose their dear troops.

When you're fighting internally, in the sense that people say they want one thing and then say they won't, it gets a tribe in trouble against a wellorganised tribe like BD.
So we deicided to loose the deadweight and startet to internally sending out mails encouraging people to leave if they were afraid to loose troops and work FOR the tribe, instead of against it.

A few left - a few was dismissed.
Which then scared even more people that went to BD and CRY.

So we decided to generally drop anyone that did not fit, what we think Renegades are about.
You can freely said I failed in the war against BD, because it is a fact that we are now resigning from it.

We are now working on sorting ourselves and we can honestly say that we will not search for hostilities against BD anymore.
As a leader it's your responsibility to know if your tribe is ready or not, and the troopcpunts looked good, the people screamed for a target - so I was mistaken in believing they were ready.

I am taking the responsibility as the leader, and that's really all I can do at this point, - besides working to finish the reformed tribe into what it should have been all along.

R.Inc are not gonna disappear, we are here for the game and we take a defeat if we loose, but we do not quit the game because of it.

For those of you that say I suck as a leader.
Well, I don't recall me saying at any time, that I was a good pro player, with a badge and shinning medals.
I run this tribe, because the members chose ME to run it, and they still do.
They are very well aware of my lackings, I have never hid those from them. Nor have I said here, that I was all good. On the contrary.
I learn still - and I am proud of HOW far I got this tribe and for HOW long we stayed there. I am proud of the faithfull members we got, and am happy we got allies that chose to still believe in us and I am proud that all I care for are still here.

Those remaining will be those that agree in how they want to play this game, we will be smaller, but we will be around.

I hope BD will accept this sincere applogy for starting a war against them, when we were clearly not ready, and I hope they will accept the hand I reach out when I say we will not attack them again anytime soon.

We learned a lesson, and now we move forth.

Regina

Gicusan

As the war was declared by Rinc and ended by Rinc, BD cannot do anything but accept it. BD was never involved in this war tribewide and we can agree that the war ended. We never had intentions in conquering k54 so we will not pursue Rinc there. Members in k55 may live long as well as they may be victims to various tribes expansion. As a tribe that wronged us in the past, we have to let you know we will not accept expansion close to our members.

No reason to enter a debate about how good Rinc was or Vampira was, as there is no reason to kick them when down. We can only hope they will recover enough to see them back in the field of battle, stronger next time. And as the strengtheth in numbers perved to be inefficient, they should build inside the tribe the determination, skill, loyalty and comunication necessary to wage a war, especialy against a tribe as organised as BD.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 2282801

Regina - by posting what you did just now, you have already proven that you are a better leader than most on TW.

Good luck to you and yours in the future

spleen mage

Regina - by posting what you did just now, you have already proven that you are a better leader than most on TW.

Um....what?

It was good of her to post an explanation/summary, and I can sympathise with some of her intentions + problems, but I don't see how it warrants a "better leader then most on TW".

Anyway, gratz to BD, and good luck to both tribes in the future.

DeletedUser

Um....what?

It was good of her to post an explanation/summary, and I can sympathise with some of her intentions + problems, but I don't see how it warrants a "better leader then most on TW".

Anyway, gratz to BD, and good luck to both tribes in the future.

I believe what BANNED4LIFE is saying, is that it takes a good leader to acknowledge defeat, and try to protect the members she has left, instead of going into denial, and further trouble.

Thanks to BD and Gicusan in paticular for your understanding :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Good luck to you and yours in the future

I would agree with this partially. She is a bad leader from technical side, but she has shown strength of character, which is equally important. My sympathies for that.