Killing Thou All Dead

DeletedUser

woot woot underdog!!!! not always but usually there is a fair amount of crap in these larger tribes because they are so used to conquering with their mouths

Our OD matches our rank for a reason, both ODA and ODD.
This exercise will root out our weaker members, as we have done ourselves in the past, and consolidate our pool of talent further...like Robinson's did when they introduced their range of double concentrate juice :D

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
woot woot underdog!!!! not always but usually there is a fair amount of crap in these larger tribes because they are so used to conquering with their mouths

i must say Michael Wittman is legendary. I agree to LOW if anybody can win w70 solo then it has to be Michael Wittman:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

It seems to me that KTAD is just grinning with blood lust while fighting the two top tribes. This is getting interesting but still we don't take hugging lightly. It would be nice if DYS4 spokesman's skill in writing is the same with his tribe's courage to fight a tribe of somewhat it's similar size. The same goes for Infect who even lost a lot of villages from KTAD.

DeletedUser

It seems to me that KTAD is just grinning with blood lust while fighting the two top tribes. This is getting interesting but still we don't take hugging lightly. It would be nice if DYS4 spokesman's skill in writing is the same with his tribe's courage to fight a tribe of somewhat it's similar size. The same goes for Infect who even lost a lot of villages from KTAD.

"Grinning with blood lust". Don't make me laugh.

You are losing the war. Badly. You are trying to distract from this, by suggesting that two tribes that are both warring Smoke (a family of equal or greater size) are huggers with no ability to fight a tribe the same size. It's a transparently pathetic argument that is built on a foundation of ignorance.

DeletedUser

God almighty, where on earth were you all thoughtout W70 so far??? In case you missed it (and that seems to be the case), both Infect and DSy4 are at war with Smoke (similar size). And yet we still have the time to deal with you lot in the east. On a side note, we are actually leading in both wars as well, so we aint even looking for an easy way out... Explains it all really. Any further questioning regarding our courage? If so, write it on a piece of paper, throw it in the bin and start to get the story straight. You may really wanna read up on a few things...

DeletedUser112209

Erap, if you had experienced a hug from DSy4 I think you'd be doing it to. It's like a tractor beam of ease and safety. Their bosom is warm and soft. Never has one felt warmth and comfort comparable to that of DSy4's hug. All your fears and sorrows will melt away as they hold you. Their embrace has been known to make a tiger purr like a kitten.

DeletedUser112521

Is there really any need for the attitude that has taken over what was a playful thread?

Every tribe is led in a specific way for a specific reason by its leadership. It is quite offensive, but also ignorant, to believe that you know better than the leaderships of other tribes.

I understand why erap wants DSy4 & Infect to war, as it would be beneficial to KTAD. But for DSy4 in particular, let's have a look at our current wars on the map:

war_map.png

Given the amount of area DSy4 has already chosen to war, it is difficult to define DSy4 as the type of tribe who hugs.

One NAP agreement is less than, or equal to, any major tribe in this world.

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Top tribes by dominance
Infect 18.7%
DSy4 13.5%
Smoke 11%
Ronin 9%
~DT~ 5.7%
KTAD 5.1%

the worlds still far from getting over :D whats the fun if theres no competition in the end :) its tribal warsafter all

mrpointhore

Just to clarify.

Infect has not declared any war on KTAD. They aren't a worthy tribe to declare on in our eyes, and we consider them simply as food.
Sure, they took a few villages from us, but we've taken far more then a few.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to clarify.

Infect has not declared any war on KTAD. They aren't a worthy tribe to declare on in our eyes, and we consider them simply as food.
Sure, they took a few villages from us, but we've taken far more then a few.

Fair points for sure, and I will clarify that war has not been declared. We take villages, we lose villages - that's the name of the game.
Note my use of the word 'GAME'.

It's a game guys, no need to flame or bitch. Use the time where you could be playing to play, instead of arguing here :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's a game guys, no need to flame or bitch. Use the time where you could be playing to play, instead of arguing here :)

Then may I ask you a favour? Read your own sentence and stick to it, before you post some more misinformed rubbish round here. That´d save everyone the bother of replying... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Then may I ask you a favour? Read your own sentence and stick to it, before you post some more misinformed rubbish round here. That´d save everyone the bother of replying... :icon_cool:

Which sentence was "misinformed rubbish"? I think I must have missed a beat.

I have enjoyed Cheese Wheel's posting, please do not scare him away.

DeletedUser

Which sentence was "misinformed rubbish"? I think I must have missed a beat.

I have enjoyed Cheese Wheel's posting, please do not scare him away.

Haha, sry for that. Was too tired to actually read it properly. Thought, the comment made by erap was actually made by Cheese Wheel. Guess my brain aint working properly atm :D

DeletedUser

How what for do brain am the thinking, yes?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

On topic: I hope to see KTAD continue to fight, despite the deficit they are facing... always enjoy watching a good war. Unfortunately I'm not really on the frontline for this one, or I'd enjoy being in it too :lol:

DeletedUser

I could make untold excuses as to why we're suffering a little, but in short it boils down to many of our players being a little too green.
That and CaptainHellrazor being a total tool :')
#Shotsfired

DeletedUser

I could make untold excuses as to why we're suffering a little, but in short it boils down to many of our players being a little too green.
That and CaptainHellrazor being a total tool :')
#Shotsfired

I can't imagine a better tribe to gain a few battle scars from, not many can say they've gone toe to toe with tribes of DSY4's calibre.
Hell, I'm sure if you messaged them politely they'd offer you some pointers ^_^
This kind of war will help your players learn more about the game, and learn more about why they themselves play the game.

Good luck to you and yours Cheese, you have my respect.

DeletedUser112521

I can't imagine a better tribe to gain a few battle scars from, not many can say they've gone toe to toe with tribes of DSY4's calibre.

Some credit should be given to Infect as much as DSy4, who have been attacking KTAD for much longer than we have.