Killing Thou All Dead

DeletedUser

Some credit should be given to Infect as much as DSy4, who have been attacking KTAD for much longer than we have.

Surely you mean more credit should go to KTAD who have been going toe to toe with Infect longer than DSY4 ;)

DeletedUser

Shoutout to Xxaven from Infect then..he's the only one we've had regular contact with, and he's a fearsome player indeed.
Has the most awkward online hours and a seemingly endless supply of PP for walls, but I have a lot of respect for the guy because we've been poking at each other since he was a few hundred thousand points, now 3.5m+.

DeletedUser

Surely you mean more credit should go to KTAD who have been going toe to toe with Infect longer than DSY4 ;)

Toe to toe suggests we're evenly matched :p
That isn't the case in many regards, though I did manage a nice OP for around 30 caps in a day, which I was happy to watch unfold.

mrpointhore

Toe to toe also implies all of infect is hitting KTAD, that is not the case.
There have been maybe 5 or 6 members from Infect actively hitting KTAD, we've never done a tribe wide op on them of any sort.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I mentioned that above :)
Xxaven is the only one we've traded troops with regularly because he's literally our south-eastern front in his own right :p

DeletedUser

Toe to toe suggests we're evenly matched :p
That isn't the case in many regards, though I did manage a nice OP for around 30 caps in a day, which I was happy to watch unfold.

Toe to toe also implies all of infect is hitting KTAD, that is not the case.
There have been maybe 5 or 6 members from Infect actively hitting KTAD, we've never done a tribe wide op on them of any sort.

How many tribes can you name me that have had any sort of engagement with either DSY4 or Infect and not simply crumbled away?
Conversely, do you have all of KTAD hitting Infect?

I await your list.

Toe to toe in this regard was a nod to KTAD that they were engaged in hostilities with the Rank 1 and 2 tribes and still fighting on.
Much more to respect here than Smoke.

DeletedUser

At most we've had about 1/3 of our members involved in any single OP, excluding fakes, for the most part because organising 30-40 players who all have different time zones and experience levels is beyond me as a leader. That's something I'm not ashamed to admit, but something I plan to work on now and in the future - it's one big learning experience, especially as this was my first world since 07, my first church world, and my first time leading too.

DeletedUser

The most attacks Ive gotten from KTAD at one single point was 600+ from JusticeSeeker......from about 7 of his villages.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't want to comment on his behalf without knowing when, to whom, and what those attacks consisted of really.

DeletedUser

The question is this, how many players of Infect or IS quit because of KTAD? Cheese should be able to answer that.

DeletedUser

Arguably none.
I know members who are nearby and quit, but as to whether they did so due to our presence I cannot say. I would assume it wasn't much to do with us.

DeletedUser

Considering this is a Dys4 thread I fail to see how that is "the question" as it were.

DeletedUser114370

How many tribes can you name me that have had any sort of engagement with either DSY4 or Infect and not simply crumbled away?
Conversely, do you have all of KTAD hitting Infect?

I await your list.

I must say that BB/NEW has refused to crumble, even after a leadership turnover, and even if they get trounced in the war stats (and it would be worse except that players keep jumping ship when I attack them). As a tribe they are quite determined.

DeletedUser94483

Arguably none.
I know members who are nearby and quit, but as to whether they did so due to our presence I cannot say. I would assume it wasn't much to do with us.

I have to say I do not know Cheese here one bit but with this post alone he has my respect...and if he wants any help he can feel free to message me on the forums for some help organizing. This post was a point he could have taken credit and victory for his tribes possible victory and he did not. Props man.