Kills and Losses

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

no point increase in 12 hours => 1 scout
And I didn't ask your tribe, I asked one of your players for cooperation, which could turn out benefetial for both of us.

Stop whining!

Who was it?

DeletedUser

Definitly your troops was killed by ghost, so WHAT WERE YOUR GHOST-MATE DOING? He was pretty useless, wasn't he? :lol:

look i was farming an inactive with ahigh wall with high rez with high warehouse okay simple as that.

Thats why ive lost spears and axes.

I would have lost more spears and resources if i didnt accompany my spears with axe, even though spears carry more hual in time mine is more effecient and saves me more resources.

no one has killed any of my troops becuase no one around my 13*13 has the guts to attack me becuase once i scout them they turtle like F*ckers.

Thus i have no OD = no troops. :icon_eek:
So feel free to atatck me and scout me. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Your losses Defender: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Attacker: 14 0 22 4 0 0 0 0 0
Enemy losses Defender: 12 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Attacker: 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0

:icon_cry:
i now have OD. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser330

Guh, I'll explain my remark then:

Your losses
Defender: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Attacker: 13 0 21 2 0 0 0 0 0

Enemy losses
Defender: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Attacker: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Notice those 2 numbers, the number of axes lost are 21 and the number of spears 13.

Now how the TW attack setup work is it calculates the attack "power" and defense "power". A calculation is then done and the defender or attack lose a percentage of each troop.
The percentage is constant for all the troops. See this thread if you want to see more http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=817, or try it in the simulator.

So this indicates to me that you send more axes on your raids than you do spears simply by the loses that you have incurred. Also possible indicating that you may have more axes than spears in your army, but that is just a guess.

Thats totally fine, I wouldn't be surprised to see that, but then I look at the enemy losses and see no enemies killed.

So I conclude:
1. You have sent more axes than spears on your raids
2. You are not attacking targets with troops

and then I ask why don't you send more spears since they carry more than axes?

hollyghost in the same way I reply to your point 1.
I have not said sending axes is noob, nowhere in any of my statements, yet neither you nor joey picked up on my point.

I actually reitterated myself twice, my first statement: but how the hell have you lost more axes than spears and not killed anything?!?

In response to your second point, that you are not worried and hence show you troop losses?
Fine, but whats the point of showing them on a public forum? This concurs with my 12 year old post, as the reason for posting here is for public attention , as you have tribal forums to post in as well.

Yet still it is getting close to a danger point, possible your 13x13 box is safe, but catapults will be arriving soon and classic is a very small world with very good players.

And to your third point, eh, you might be top of the ranking, your in a strong tribe with strong players, so who knows.

sacredfool, I never said i own, there are a lot better players than myself. I was only commenting on the fact that joey started in my opinion a stupid thread. Nor did I call anyone a noob, just 12 year old kids who might be killed in a week :icon_wink:, but then doesn't everyone say that on these forums...

edit:

joeymonteYour losses Defender: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Attacker: 14 0 22 4 0 0 0 0 0
Enemy losses Defender: 12 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Attacker: 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0

You know I could check this against the OD kill and probably guess who you are, even though it looks like your playing with an alias? Guess HollyKangaroo wasn't an alias.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:lol:
look ive told you before i was atatckign someone with a wall.

if you use the simulator if i send more spears i lose more resources this way and its not effecient farming. :icon_biggrin:

I may lose more axes but in the end saved more resources.

p.s. we dont mind about our "alias" since loads of peopel already know who we are and we will last a week. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

thanks i doubt we need it and im sure you dont need luck either. :icon_wink:

wanna be PA's! pweseeeee! :icon_redface:
meh not wantz to fightz youz! :icon_sad:

DeletedUser861

thanks i doubt we need it and im sure you dont need luck either. :icon_wink:

wanna be PA's! pweseeeee! :icon_redface:
meh not wantz to fightz youz! :icon_sad:

LOL, ya im sure you really want to be his PA since he got all Sherlock Holmes on your ass....i mean, who makes logical conclusion's in tribalwars anyway...pffft.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Crasher ill say this again...
We lost more axes than spears because we send groups of spears with a few aces to villages we KNOW have no wall, while we send acex with a few spears to villages with a wal, which would make us lose more axes... sim it please :icon_smile:

About the 12 year old comment, i guess some people age faster than others...

DeletedUser330

As I said, "Fairs, good luck then".
It not to me to say how you play, just to question things that are posted :icon_smile:.
I made my point as to why I found the losses wierd, you posted why you had it, thats that. We both flamed a bit but...

Status
Not open for further replies.