kiltom

mattypoole

Guest
Well were to start.....

First off an apology to all past members of kiltom....i'm sorry i went inactive and let the tribe down....I was duke with randy and moved into my first house on dec.19th had lots to do moving in and getting internet hooked up......ended up being a 2 month leave.....i returne to a disbanded tribe with confused members and a council in the dark on things....2 years of hard work by multiple great dukes down the drain in a matter of seconds at the decision of 1 player.....its sad

> [4:24:33 PM] robert anderson: yes
> [4:24:37 PM] robert anderson: send the invite
> [4:24:37 PM] legdenno: ok
> [4:24:42 PM] legdenno: that was easy
> [4:24:47 PM] Jules' Lover: (chuckle)
> [4:24:47 PM] legdenno: i will send invites
> [4:24:49 PM] Guyver: win (y)
> [4:24:50 PM] robert anderson: i will make kiltom merge
> [4:24:51 PM] legdenno: now
> [4:25:04 PM] legdenno: guyver
> [4:25:12 PM] legdenno: you will be ranked 3 in 5 minutes
> [4:25:14 PM] robert anderson: ok i got my invite
> [4:25:17 PM] Guyver: wtf happened to kiltom
> [4:25:18 PM] Guyver: lol
> [4:25:28 PM] legdenno: took ya a while guyver
> [4:25:29 PM] robert anderson: lol
> [4:25:36 PM] legdenno: what you did not know
> [4:25:43 PM] legdenno: that was gonna happen
> [4:25:46 PM] legdenno: hahahahahahah
> [4:25:48 PM] Guyver: hug happy noobs
> [4:25:49 PM] robert anderson: lol

enough of the past.....my main reason for this post is to say sorry to all past kiltom members for letting them down and hope they all do well with their new tribes.....Long live the spirit of Kiltom;(

Sorry that you've had a had few months off in which a lot has changed, but best of luck to you mate.
 

JoeEsta

Guest
No hard feelings.....sometimes change is for the better.....Pain is temporary, Pride is for ever!
 

TribalGod212

Guest
Dont worry joe we will be fighting the same fight. no one knew this would happen so fast.
 

lvl0h3n

Guest
this right here is why no one respects you at all lvl well other then your prime mates... even then i doubt it. as always the only thing prime looks at or rather you look at is a twstats page... which everyone has already commented on it doesn't record quitting players.... or ones that left kiltom

you forget fears greatest victory in that war was jonjay a heavely stacked 5+ mill point player taken out in october of last year.

how exactly do you think we ended up own k16 when it was 70% kiltom control... ahhh right you didn't so go back to where you came from troll and try new flames when you don't know what your talking about its usually best to just remain quite!


so if kiltom guys are that bad why are they still around and become your ally and half of them are in your tribe right now? yeah right, you couldn't beat them so you recruit them, don't tell me that's what Prime do because you did it, yeah I told you twstats did not have any record of kiltom anymore or I would check the leaving players too but you lost at least 10 members too:-?? so there is no difference there between kiltom and fear (both has some good players with millions of noobs so the distnation is the same, rim), you are just in the corner of the world so you will have more time to live;)

I don't know which players had control of that K in that time to check it but nope you didn't noble out K16 (I was gonna do a complete reasearch on every player of yours in that continent but since I have some dodging to do I won't:D it seems more like nobling barb and inactives there:-?? there is nothing to be proud of making noob players leave their tribes or quit;) and oh you did some recruitments in that continent during the war too:D




omg i have to spell it out now "you" as in "prime"

really so your saying that alin never attacked prime, that loon never did or that x-char didn't come on man think first then talk.

first you should tell the world why did alin and x-char left you and came to Prime then talk about their past;)

oh and why is that childish? cause its about you?

nah we always knew that both would join as at one point or another just didn't think it would be as quick.

and no not all were attacking but can bet there was more support then just the those few attacking AOS. its still the power of a large tribe vs a small so you can say what ever you like to convince yourself but the truth will always remain.


no it was childish because instead of showing some stats or resoning you started swearing;)

the only player around here which we supported was moff but I still have some fear support in AOS villages I nobled:D AOS was part of fear;) all pisopiso villages had incoming support from fear, 10 villages of defense each and I heard wizzydizzy had incoming fear support too:-?? so don't tell me AOS had 15 members:D

Flame...Flame... Flame... it gets annoying sometimes. I'll stick up for my tribe though. AOS did not fail or fall to prime at all. and yes it was some members verse some members, such is the way that borders work. AOS would still be around and fighting prime right now if berry hadn't gotten deleted. the problem is that nobody except berry had enough time to fill the leadership role and commentment in AOS. So we decided that it would be best to join up with fear, continueing the fight against prime and allowing us to better coordinate and remove the pressures of responsibilities from those without the time to plan out ops and such. So please leave AOS out of your flaming. AOS has been and only will be truely defeated if prime takes k46.

Good luck in the fight ahead, I look forward to facing you in the future since we'll have either nobled down, or you will have nobled up to were we are.

never tried to flame AOS, AOS had many good players, I was just defending my tribe against Rich's falmes;)
but
I still have some fear support in AOS villages I nobled:D AOS was part of fear;) all pisopiso villages had incoming support from fear, 10 villages of defense each and I heard wizzydizzy had incoming fear support too:-?? so don't tell me AOS had 15 members:D

I am a bit busy in the south part of the world:p maybe later thou;)

I still dont know how u can call yourself a Hulk member lvl.

because I was:-??
I am not gonna get back to why I chosed Prime instead of joining the ally tribe who?/fear?! when kong disbanned (and don't tell me hulk/kong was not allied to fear?!:D)

its cause he left hulk>kong> and then to prime the very tribe they were at war with.

hefty always stood up and said no so believes Lvl is a traitor to the hulk name and players.

Lvl says that his leadership fell apart and he went where is friends went. just so happened that they were at war.

war dodger for the most part is what i would call it but everyone players there own way...

Can't fault him anymore then themaxx and westland or atid99....

but alin in k24 he is far worse then anyone else.

I was not in Prime when they attacked hefty for the first time but I read things about hefty trying to get a ceasefire from Prime in their forums after I joined, and he was the first players who left kong when we were in trouble and had low active members so he is not the one to flame me;)

nope I didn't went were my friends went, acctully others came to where I went;) joining Prime was my own desicion

lvl went there for the same reason the other ex-Hulk traitors went there (excluding X-Char who went there afterwards and who while I was disappointed to see go to Prime have a great deal of respect for), which let's face it is because they were cowards and ran to the #1 tribe they could see would be #1 for some time.

That's clearly the reason it's done, and any bollocks suggesting otherwise is exactly that, bollocks.

Even if the biggest joke tribe of world 20, namely S.A.W was #1, they would have joined them instead of Prime, which pretty much says it all.

You can keep denying it lvl, but regardless of what you say and the diversions you'll no doubt try to use in your reply, we all know the truth about you.

Not that it matters now, you may as well rename yourselves Failsion because that's where your future in world 20 lies.

as I said I am not gonna get back to it;) try to read my post from 1 year ago:D
 

Hugo Milho

Guest
Lol at everyone licking Guyvers ass, might aswell join in

*licks out guyvers ass*

/bumlicked



Every man needs a god to worship, my God is Guyverone.

Simple really hes done a lot for me and i became a much better player (still a noob, just not so much) and was the man that achieved something that others tried so many times and failed, downgrading my villages :p
In my eyes he is also a great player and seems to never sleep, im sure he is watching me now... (looks around)

Also a mention that i could also worship a godess that would be the leader of BSM Arcanum, truly a great leader and from my point of view has done great things for our tribe and continues to do that every day.


P.S: Would you believe it, there is no flame to anyone in my post, seems like a requirement these days to flame about someone else or something, just get on with the war guys and please do flame me to keep up with tradition, however if i need to flame someone in this post to make it readable then here it goes:lvl guy i think your spend to much time on forums get a life :p
 

Hugo Milho

Guest
Didnt take long for Prime to flame me on that one, didnt the forum mod say something about the word noob being thrown around. I could call all you Prime noobs especially that lvl guy, but i wont.

I cant say that im not a noob because i have nothing to show for it against Prime you are to far from me so im on the Sparta side of the war, but if i am a noob like you say i am then check my stats against Sparta and see what a noob like me can do.

You are probably going to say yeah but Sparta are even bigger noobs than you, or that i was the one that said that i was a noob.

To answer to that i say none of your business move along. And yes Guyver is a good teacher but you wouldnt know.
 

DeletedUser59335

Guest
That rambling nonsense you just spewed out in your reply says a lot more about you than it does about me.

I don't see how I am God for stating the obvious either, it's a no brainer why cowards like yourself ran for cover when Hulk collapsed; so please, don't assume because you come in here with your head up your ass as usual that you're in a position to criticize me for stating the obvious you joker.

I don't really care where they go, but Hefty is right. For you guys to join the tribe you had been fighting as your enemy shows not only what cowards players like you are, but the fact that anything any of you say about honor, joining old friends blah blah blah etc is bollocks, you were only interested in covering your ass and that's the only thing you're still interested in doing.

You want to talk about mass recruiting?

Prime are the biggest mass recruiters in world 20 yet you joined them so you weren't part of another mass recruitment tribe - contradict much?

And what the hell are you are you going on with about with Fear?!, you didn't have to join them not to be traitors, all you had to do was not join your enemy. If you could read and had even half a brain, it's obvious I never inferred you had to join Fear?! not be traitors, but nice attempt to divert.

You had the chance to form your own tribe, but no doubt you were too scared you might be exposed for what a pussy you really are without the ability to hide under the skirt of the current #1 tribe.

This post seems to be directed at me? no? Well I hate to say it to you but I was never in HULK, I joined Prime november 2008 so 70% of your post is just random bullshit.

Like Guyver has pointed out Prime is one of the tribe that has the least mass recruits/merge in the top 10 & yet they are the oldest tribe in w20 by MANY months.

Since FEAR?! was created there have been 485 tribe changes in FEAR?!
Since FEAR?! was created there has been 170 tribe changes in Prime

So we're the biggest mass recruiter in w20 yet 2x members are joining & leaving your tribe then Prime & that is fact if you are in any doubts count it yourself.
 

Hugo Milho

Guest
I thought G.U.W was the oldest tribe in W20, i dont know if thats a fact its just something writen on another recent thread. Dont want to flame you Junker just noticed that bit, the rest of your post if probably right.
 

rich26ca

Guest
@ Junk
[spoil]
Your just full of rubbish, you talk like you are god, you know it all! How are Hulk ex-traitors? because they went into Prime? Should they go to FEAR?! by that the situation wouldn't change at all, Prime would still get greater domination and in the end kill them.
Should they had gone to BSM, where they newly recruited the noobs from H-BOMB, yeah they are great :icon_surprised: No wait if they go tehre they are still be counted traitors because BSM was warring HULK. S.A.W was also warring HULK (?) so no that wouldn't be the best option eather maybe kiltom, nope they would also be considered traitors there.

So where do you want them to had gone? to hefty fail tribe where no player with decent logic & willing to live would had gone to or FEAR?! which wouldn't had been able to support them due to FEAR warring Kiltom.

So if you would choose Live or die which one would you choose?

Also as an side note, Hulk had nap/alliance with FEAR they weren't family so how do you count them as traitors? The players where not bound to your tribe in any way it isn't like fear helped them in the war, the only thing fear did was warring kiltom & kiltom didn't give hulk any trouble because of far distance.

So the only reason because they are traitor is because they didn't want to be falling wall for FEAR?!

EDIT: Just since we've started talking about traitors I would recall FEAR?! being a traitors for betraying Prime, kiltom, BSM when the war was starting 3 days before decleration there member where planning to attack HULK but noooh they decided the backstabb them, so I don't think you have any reason for calling other traitors if you look at your own history!

junk i like ya mate i do but i simply do not agree with alot you have said here.

1. There not traitors cause they didn't go to fear and matty wasn't even in fear at the time all this happened mate.

2. He thinks there traitors cause they joined there enemies forsaking other members. a commitment/alliance was made between fear and kong and support was there for them there own disorganization and lack of help from there members with regards to leadership.

3. could have came to fear we didn't pressure or really offer it as bong wanted them to sick together.

4. as we all already and fear new was the kiltom and surrendered out of loss and fear of prime attacks. Support most definatly would have been there if we could support pron and then even more once became AOS. support would have been that was never the issue and they knew it. and still made there choice.

5. I would choice Death before ever joining my direct enemy the ones attacking my friends i wouldn't run to them.... that is a for sure, i'd choice death as any loyal person would. and you guys for the most part are having the same issues with some of them that kong did which is little to no participation. I think its a testimate to prime as a tribe that despite that and despite there leadership keeping them for points and fear of BSM or fear recruiting them.

6. kiltom never gave them trouble for a reason, the same reason the surrendered. cause they had to much going on to move on kong. that and support was given when asked but you have to be asked and that was kong fail not fears.

7. Your edit portion is either you lying or not know the facts....

as i'm assuming your talking about kiltom declaring.... there was no betrayal of hulk or kong and we were already pretty much at war with prime just had gotten to attack each other. till some former allies decided to join prime. and prime took them in giving us a boarder. So i don't see where you think fear betrayed anyone.

I've been the voice of fear to just recently with RL. and i have never betrayed anyone in this game or said one thing and done another. i do what i say and i mean what i say i don't back peddle and i don't flat out lie to people. so i would love to here why you think the way you do. or is just all for PnP?[/spoil]

@lvl
[spoil]LvL stoping talking cause its jibberish i don't mind a back n forth convo but your points are draw almost complete from thin air.

please find the quote where i say kiltom are all bad. pretty please! cause even 6 months ago when we did war i called them noobs as we all call each other that. but never said that they were all junk.

and we did beat them, then when they started falling apart they came to us! again know the facts before coming and guessing as it takes away from your respect when you do so.

and i never denied nobling barbs look at my history i don't hide it or deny it. and yeah there was alot of barbs to be taken in k16 when 6 mill player loses over 100 villages to frontline attacks and see 6k more coming at long range and quits your gonna end up with alot of barbs.

can't see it now but k6 has a fear presence as well and didn't before as well as k15 so in our three month war we took k16 and took almost half of two other k's on a three k boarder with kiltom. what have you done in your last three months there mate. don't throw stone when you live in a glass house.[/spoil]

@Pbr

[spoil]you so full of crap yourself and your calling people out for the same thing... you already abandoned your tribe once in this world i think you are that one that wouldn't get an invite anywhere else other then the desperate prime leadership at the time you were brought back. please.....

if you had a clue you would already know booty isn't fear academy its basically tomtom and although we have some sat accounts there. they are on there own for the most part. and matty doesn't play that account hense being nobled by his tribe and others friendly to his tribe.

We found that if don't give shelter to atleast one tribe they will be moved to one of primes many academies. so instead of creating an academy we just who favor to one tribe in our area. so players will go there instead of r.i.m or what ever other ones that maybe in there area.

I really find it funny when members of prime try calling others out for the very same thing there own tribe did and does.

how many kiltom members do you have in prime & R.i.m ahhhh yeah thats right maybe it quite time for you mate![/spoil]

happy guy? lol ;) spoiler FTW
 
Last edited:

TribalGod212

Guest
@LVL~ Fear was never allied to kong/hulk ever. I have been leading the tribe since we split from |NQ and i can tell you we never had any formal relations with them. but we did have an alliance with who?

@PBR~Shows how much you know about matty. who says he even plays that account? i mean it looks pretty inactive to me. well maybe thats why its in boooty. Guess youll never guess who matty really is ;)
 

rich26ca

Guest
sorry mate that isn't completely true....

we did have an alliance with kong but not hulk. i brought the alliance over with me as one of the duke of Who? so there was an alliance but his point is till all bs as we never attacked any hulk or kong members not as who? not as fear and to my knowledge not as tenth! or before that maybe in |NQ....

as Fear we attacked loonman and it was already after he joined prime. same with alin and same with x-char. there losses to us are after the kiltom's deceleration and after they left to go to prime.

doesn't surprise that you can't remember as i handled all of that stuff with them and bong.

and just we all know the dif between the kong>prime merger and the kiltom>fear merger is.

One fear was done while being allied to the members coming in. Two it was done to keep the world competitive and keeping a war going and pressing the action. Primes merger was a point whores fantasy for a tribe. it was done cause you guys no longer wanted a fight and neither did you enemies so you all hugged.

I can see pride and honor it was is happening between kiltom and fear... i only see point whore and war jumpers in prime. only fight cause we left you no choice but to fight. and even then you look to recruit kiltom. so yeah i think you guys are a joke. danagerious atm still but a joke all the same!
 
Last edited:

DeletedUser59335

Guest
@ Rich
[spoil]

junk i like ya mate i do but i simply do not agree with alot you have said here.


1. There aren't choice left if you cut out FEAR, nearly every other tribe there where warring them so there would only be 2 options (PRON, FEAR?!)

2. So are X-H-bombs member traitors because they joined BSM, are x-NE members traitors because they joined Kiltom? Are x-Who? players traitorst because they didn't join Kong? (Instead most of you went to FEAR)
People have to understand that using the word traitors over this small case is rather weak it deosn't matter if they where enemies they decided to live rather then be cannonfood for fear while they complete kiltom.

3. No comment. ;)

4. I doubt you would be able to support them to full, the area was filling with Prime player from the back, having bunch of player making cluster there they wouldn't be able to hold of long even though small portion of support coming from FEAR.

5. I doubt lvl would be calling everyone we attack friends, there are always expected loss, would you choose death even though you would never be able to come to the world again?
Loyal or not, you have to know when to surrender, that is the basic thing of logic.
6. kiltom never gave them trouble for a reason, the same reason the surrendered. cause they had to much going on to move on kong. that and support was given when asked but you have to be asked and that was kong fail not fears.

7. I was in close contact with one of ENIGMA member (don't remember name of the tribe?) & from the history the moment when the war where starting they where planning with Prime, bsm, kiltom to attack HULK, who? but right before they switched side & launched the attacks on kiltom & gave hulk/kong plenty of info. (this was before you joined ENIGMA or what ever the name was)
so i would love to here why you think the way you do. or is just all for PnP? Its just right & wrong, what I disagree with I disagree with.

ps. I liek you too :icon_redface: [/spoil]


I thought G.U.W was the oldest tribe in W20, i dont know if thats a fact its just something writen on another recent thread. Dont want to flame you Junker just noticed that bit, the rest of your post if probably right.

You aren't flaiming me because you notice a little mistake :p but I was mainly refeering to the big tribes (BSM, FEAR, S.A.W sparta) But yes GUW beats Prime by 8 days
 
Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

Guest
Someone that is actually make intellgent no BS points ok lets talk mate ;)

Response to junk
[spoil]
1. There aren't choice left if you cut out FEAR, nearly every other tribe there where warring them so there would only be 2 options (PRON, FEAR?!)

its true there options weren't great but they did have them and of course 20/20 hind sight look who's attacking prime (BSM) and as i said they could have came to fear its there choice i don't get mad or upset cause they didnt come to us i do cause of who they did go to.

2. So are X-H-bombs member traitors because they joined BSM, are x-NE members traitors because they joined Kiltom? Are x-Who? players traitorst because they didn't join Kong? (Instead most of you went to FEAR)

I think its all dif situations h-bomb left for the same reason that former hulker did but then again BSM wasn't doing much if anything to them. so were they really at war? no... they were really at war with prime and thats why they never went there.. Don't know all that much about NE but wasn't that neg tribe and he merged it himself with TCR to make kiltom? so no would say that is either it was a merger the same though. X-who players no but we also have options to our members while in fear to go to kong or to follow me and fear in the north so no i don't. i did find question for pause when some of them did leave us to go to kiltom one of them are now in prime alin in k24/34.

which i do find him to be a traitor to who?>fear? & kiltom only a matter of time when the situation will present itself for him to betray prime.

People have to understand that using the word traitors over this small case is rather weak it deosn't matter if they where enemies they decided to live rather then be cannonfood for fear while they complete kiltom.

and why would it stop when players leave prime we don't leave them. those players in is0 and kono both have attacked prime and both have expanded because of it. and alot of them are in prime area's and now prime has to go through them to get to us.... nothing has changed other then some names and the sized of tribes. well other then fear will now be alot more involved in the war as we now have a real boarder with them.

3. No comment. ;)

4. I doubt you would be able to support them to full, the area was filling with Prime player from the back, having bunch of player making cluster there they wouldn't be able to hold of long even though small portion of support coming from FEAR.

never said it would be easy but it was possible why do you think AOS lasted as long as they did.... who's troops do you think were killing prime nukes in k46/45/44 when berry was around. that was SAW & Fear all the way... if we could do it there i see no reason why we couldn't have done with saw for those members.

5. I doubt lvl would be calling everyone we attack friends, there are always expected loss, would you choose death even though you would never be able to come to the world again?
Loyal or not, you have to know when to surrender, that is the basic thing of logic.

Yes i would! i seriously believe that and i put my tribe ahead of my own petty wants

and in a game or in real life the tuff battle are usually won by the ones that were told they could and yet they still did.


7. I was in close contact with one of ENIGMA member (don't remember name of the tribe?) & from the history the moment when the war where starting they where planning with Prime, bsm, kiltom to attack HULK, who? but right before they switched side & launched the attacks on kiltom & gave hulk/kong plenty of info. (this was before you joined ENIGMA or what ever the name was)

the tribe was gzilla i believe your talking about and you could have been talking to me as i was in leadership of enigma at that time as well, lol....

gdzilla felt me and the generalBD and illusions850 betrayed them. but we were just playing our card the month earlier we found out the gdzilla had plans to attack us and had mailed out long time allies in who? to help them take us out.

so when hulk attacked them they wanted us to help them instead we helped hulk eliminate them. about a week or so after that |NQ also started attacking them.

[/spoil]
 

DeletedUser59335

Guest
Ok mate ;)

Response to Rich
[spoil]

its true there options weren't great but they did have them and of course 20/20 hind sight look who's attacking prime (BSM) and as i said they could have came to fear its there choice i don't get mad or upset cause they didnt come to us i do cause of who they did go to.
Yes they had them but, they also had option to go the other way join Prime or BSM, I would have thought they had thought long enough which way to choose. I don't know everything that where going through there mind, but calling them coward & traitors I just don't see how that fits the profile? They had been fighting the tribe for 3 months & yet the players that are calling them that weren't helping them with anything.


I think its all dif situations h-bomb left for the same reason that former hulker did but then again BSM wasn't doing much if anything to them. so were they really at war? no... they were really at war with prime and thats why they never went there.. Don't know all that much about NE but wasn't that neg tribe and he merged it himself with TCR to make kiltom? so no would say that is either it was a merger the same though. X-who players no but we also have options to our members while in fear to go to kong or to follow me and fear in the north so no i don't. i did find question for pause when some of them did leave us to go to kiltom one of them are now in prime alin in k24/34.
H-BOMB was warring BSM, we made a deal with BSM that they would fight H-BOMB. Although we did big damage to H-BOMB it was BSM who finished them, I don't have the war stats since H BOMB has been deleted but this is from there first page of there losses.
[SPOIL] Good Times With Weapons (584|821) K85 10,285 ClintaX117 [H-BOMB] asderf200 [BSM] 12th Nov 2009 - 18:50:17
Philemon- (360|870) K83 9,425 monicans18 [H-BOMB] Sprtstr14 [BSM] 11th Nov 2009 - 13:19:26
Good Times With Weapons (585|819) K85 10,049 ClintaX117 [H-BOMB] asderf200 [BSM] 10th Nov 2009 - 23:49:03
Good Times With Weapons (584|820) K85 10,049 ClintaX117 [H-BOMB] asderf200 [BSM] 10th Nov 2009 - 17:11:28
First Timothy- (386|880) K83 9,625 monicans18 [H-BOMB] Sprtstr14 [BSM] 10th Nov 2009 - 14:05:34
Second Timothy- (397|865) K83 10,170 monicans18 [H-BOMB] Sprtstr14 [BSM] 10th Nov 2009 - 10:16:39
Good Times With Weapons (583|814) K85 10,073 ClintaX117 [H-BOMB] asderf200 [BSM] 10th Nov 2009 - 09:52:02
Titus- (391|844) K83 9,835 monicans18 [H-BOMB] Sprtstr14 [BSM] 10th Nov 2009 - 08:40:42
Good Times With Weapons (583|819) K85 10,049 ClintaX117 [H-BOMB] asderf200 [BSM] 09th Nov 2009 - 23:21:09
Good Times With Weapons (585|816) K85 10,049 ClintaX117 [H-BOMB] asderf200 [BSM] 06th Nov 2009 - 22:22:03
wimax12 (606|814) K86 10,586 ClintaX117 [H-BOMB] BiboyKulit [BSM] 06th Nov 2009 - 19:32:12
Good Times With Weapons (582|816) K85 10,049 ClintaX117 [H-BOMB] asderf200 [BSM] 06th Nov 2009 - 11:03:06
Good Times With Weapons (584|817) K85 10,073 ClintaX117 [H-BOMB] asderf200 [BSM] 04th Nov 2009 - 17:44:06
Good Times With Weapons (583|817) K85 10,073 ClintaX117 [H-BOMB] asderf200 [BSM] 03rd Nov 2009 - 06:35:08
Good Times With Weapons (581|819) K85 10,073 ClintaX117 [H-BOMB] asderf200 [BSM] 30th Oct 2009 - 04:37:37
Amington 26 (596|805) K85 10,610 ClintaX117 [H-BOMB] Remb069 [BSM] 27th Oct 2009 - 10:16:07[/SPOIL]
About -NE- they where warring kiltom & Prime stats are gone but this is from the losses page.
[SPOIL]
Barbarian village (65|137) K10 9,493 sugar cherryshock [-NE-] martinatorr [KilTom] 11th May 2009 - 09:31:33
A-15 (273|139) K12 7,962 Kmno4 [-NE-] Mirof [KilTom] 11th May 2009 - 08:43:08
Barbarian village (66|139) K10 9,523 sugar cherryshock [-NE-] martinatorr [KilTom] 11th May 2009 - 05:22:07
Barbarian village (214|165) K12 10,170 harrylarry [-NE-] Dagorith [KilTom] 11th May 2009 - 02:15:31
Can You Say FAIL? (66|90) K00 3,044 lord fish [-NE-] HOTWIRE36 [KilTom] 11th May 2009 - 02:04:58
Barbarian village (66|140) K10 9,720 sugar cherryshock [-NE-] martinatorr [KilTom] 10th May 2009 - 21:57:33
SMILE !!!! (183|66) K01 9,452 timmy2223 [-NE-] ham7 [KilTom] 10th May 2009 - 21:26:50
Barbarian village (68|140) K10 9,484 sugar cherryshock [-NE-] martinatorr [KilTom] 10th May 2009 - 19:17:31
SMILE !!!! (181|62) K01 10,327 timmy2223 [-NE-] ham7 [KilTom] 10th May 2009 - 18:57:28
Barbarian village (64|138) K10 9,464 sugar cherryshock [-NE-] martinatorr [KilTom] 10th May 2009 - 16:34:18
SMILE !!!! (183|70) K01 9,541 timmy2223 [-NE-] ham7 [KilTom] 10th May 2009 - 14:48:00
Barbarian village (64|140) K10 9,481 sugar cherryshock [-NE-] martinatorr [KilTom] 10th May 2009 - 14:25:11
Barbarian village (68|142) K10 9,440 sugar cherryshock [-NE-] martinatorr [KilTom] 10th May 2009 - 11:51:55
CBR600F4i (270|85) K02 9,446 KarArp [-NE-] Scuba119 [KilTom] 10th May 2009 - 07:53:33
Can You Say FAIL? (67|90) K00 8,052 lord fish [-NE-] HOTWIRE36 [KilTom] 10th May 2009 - 07:32:25
Can You Say FAIL? (66|88) K00 9,816 lord fish [-NE-] HOTWIRE36 [KilTom] 10th May 2009 - 03:29:18
vision (273|202) K22 8,681 joco007 [-NE-] holyinvoker [KilTom] 09th May 2009 - 20:22:47
Can You Say FAIL? (71|91) K00 8,604 lord fish [-NE-] HOTWIRE36 [KilTom] 09th May 2009 - 13:32:09
Can You Say FAIL? (70|91) K00 9,561 lord fish [-NE-] HOTWIRE36 [KilTom] 09th May 2009 - 09:37:21
CBR600F4i (263|96) K02 8,397 Nabubrush [-NE-] leoandresm [KilTom] 09th May 2009 - 06:50:29[/SPOIL]



and why would it stop when players leave prime we don't leave them. those players in is0 and kono both have attacked prime and both have expanded because of it. and alot of them are in prime area's and now prime has to go through them to get to us.... nothing has changed other then some names and the sized of tribes. well other then fear will now be alot more involved in the war as we now have a real boarder with them.
I'm not very familiar with ISO & kono, but the name fear will indeed have more to say in the war, but that FEAR that will get more involved aren't that just the kiltom players Prime was used to kick in the head? Or have they changed that much to raised to the FEAr standards?


never said it would be easy but it was possible why do you think AOS lasted as long as they did.... who's troops do you think were killing prime nukes in k46/45/44 when berry was around. that was SAW & Fear all the way... if we could do it there i see no reason why we couldn't have done with saw for those members.
AOS didn't last long we captured plenty of village from them considering being warring 5 big tribes at the moment (BSM, AOs, SAW, FEAR & Kiltom)
Why? you ask, at the point AOS came to life you had quitted attacking Kiltom. & BSM, kiltom & SAw had started attacking Prime. If that was the case when they joined Prime. Then Yes joining FEAR would be good way, but in no way you would be able to support them as the world was when the joined Prime.


Yes i would! i seriously believe that and i put my tribe ahead of my own petty wants
I respect you decision, but I believe the situation they where in they didn't have any tribe, just one ally who wouldn't be able to save them.

a
nd in a game or in real life the tuff battle are usually won by the ones that were told they could and yet they still did.

You mean "Couldn't" I assume. Yes, there are cases where this has been done, in RL in tournaments I like just repeating the words I'm going too, I can, I will win. but that has nothing to do with the game. In game where X is warring B you have to know when to give up.




the tribe was gzilla i believe your talking about and you could have been talking to me as i was in leadership of enigma at that time as well, lol....

gdzilla felt me and the generalBD and illusions850 betrayed them. but we were just playing our card the month earlier we found out the gdzilla had plans to attack us and had mailed out long time allies in who? to help them take us out.

so when hulk attacked them they wanted us to help them instead we helped hulk eliminate them. about a week or so after that |NQ also started attacking them.
Nope I was talking about TENTH!, they where planning with kiltom, bsm, prime in attacking Who? & Kong/HULk I remember this well, & you left for Who? before the talk went through. But I'm sure HTM, Randy and legdenno can confirm they where going to attack HULK/Who?/KONG until week +/- some days before the decleration.
[/spoil]
 

randerson586

Guest
Well were to start.....

First off an apology to all past members of kiltom....i'm sorry i went inactive and let the tribe down....I was duke with randy and moved into my first house on dec.19th had lots to do moving in and getting internet hooked up......ended up being a 2 month leave.....i returne to a disbanded tribe with confused members and a council in the dark on things....2 years of hard work by multiple great dukes down the drain in a matter of seconds at the decision of 1 player.....its sad

> [4:24:33 PM] robert anderson: yes
> [4:24:37 PM] robert anderson: send the invite
> [4:24:37 PM] legdenno: ok
> [4:24:42 PM] legdenno: that was easy
> [4:24:47 PM] Jules' Lover: (chuckle)
> [4:24:47 PM] legdenno: i will send invites
> [4:24:49 PM] Guyver: win (y)
> [4:24:50 PM] robert anderson: i will make kiltom merge
> [4:24:51 PM] legdenno: now
> [4:25:04 PM] legdenno: guyver
> [4:25:12 PM] legdenno: you will be ranked 3 in 5 minutes
> [4:25:14 PM] robert anderson: ok i got my invite
> [4:25:17 PM] Guyver: wtf happened to kiltom
> [4:25:18 PM] Guyver: lol
> [4:25:28 PM] legdenno: took ya a while guyver
> [4:25:29 PM] robert anderson: lol
> [4:25:36 PM] legdenno: what you did not know
> [4:25:43 PM] legdenno: that was gonna happen
> [4:25:46 PM] legdenno: hahahahahahah
> [4:25:48 PM] Guyver: hug happy noobs
> [4:25:49 PM] robert anderson: lol

enough of the past.....my main reason for this post is to say sorry to all past kiltom members for letting them down and hope they all do well with their new tribes.....Long live the spirit of Kiltom;(

its funny how inactive players come back after months then blame me ?

the truth is i posted this on the council forum did any of you comment after 2 days ? answer is no

i was left to do it all alone what is the council there for ?

you can all moan now and say that it was my fault the truth is the council should of helped me and not went inactive

now ive had enough of the ow lets blame randy coming from the players in the newly formed KONO what i say to that is look at the stats of those players you tell me how many prime villages they have taken ?

instad you all nobled barbs and that was the point of this merge to get away from players who just like to sit there in there safe zones and watch the rest struggle

when we was at war with fear?! all of us now on the frontlinees sent our support but now the players who were supported in the past return the favour ? hmmmm no

the fact is we had selfish players like the land of the dead he couldnt send support and has nobleed how many prime villages but yet by the looks of it he has gone on a barb nobling crusade just the same as the other KONO players
 

rich26ca

Guest
junk most of that i could agree to in some way or another its mostly pov i think...

and the tenth! thing is actually a little funny kiltom where losing ground and went to tenth! but tenth! had already came to who? and me and the leadership of who? made a deal with them that if they could take 100 villages that we would give the alliance tenth! not knowing who? and hulks future inactivity came to us and together we strong kiltom into think they had an ally and when the time was right tenth! attacked and took those 100 villages.
 

DeletedUser59335

Guest
junk most of that i could agree to in some way or another its mostly pov i think...

and the tenth! thing is actually a little funny kiltom where losing ground and went to tenth! but tenth! had already came to who? and me and the leadership of who? made a deal with them that if they could take 100 villages that we would give the alliance tenth! not knowing who? and hulks future inactivity came to us and together we strong kiltom into think they had an ally and when the time was right tenth! attacked and took those 100 villages.

Yes, both of us has some valid point, its just matter of view. But another thingy what is pov? I'm guessing some negetive word (Trash, bullshit) Sorry my first lang isn't English. :icon_wink:

Wasn't that deal maked right before the war? Because I'm almost certain they where part of this plan until at the last minutes when they betrayed us?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dwarveneree

Guest
Less flaming players for the sake of flaming players and more topic discussion.
Cheers,
Dwarveneree
 

rich26ca

Guest
it may appeared that way but not from the who & tenth! side we just kept it under wraps not even posting in our own forums to keep the intel that was being release safe from question. i would say if memory servers me correct that the tenth! who deal happened the same week that we heard that prime was looking to attack.

and no POV is a bad word means Point of view ;)
 

DeletedUser59335

Guest
Yeah, I just remember me getting hint about this from HTM that tenth! was picking who?s side, but then I mailed regular member (old friend) at TENTH! & they where still preparing for the Who?/HULK war.

Atleast I look forward to see what you can do with the Kiltom players. So what are the tribes now against Prime?

FEAR?! & BSM & isO & kono & guyver & s.a.w vs. Prime & RIM
BSM vs. Sparta

Is that correct?
 
Top