kiltom

DeletedUser

I would have died for fear working for them

Which is why you stormed out. I'm sure you didn't even ask BH for an explanation. When I left the tribe I gave explanations and spoke to the other Dukes. You left because you lost your powers. Try not to cry too hard? :icon_cry::lol:

rich26ca

one key difference there i was a duke BH decided it was on him to remove my priv's... the second that happened i was done with fear. just be consider yourself and others lucky i don't join prime and give you guys another close range active player to really fight.

you left cause of a simply difference... now if i had taken your priv's away and dismissed your comments... you prob wouldn't have come back like i will not come back.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah elite, make sure you keep running your mouth in here and piss off rich like randy did with kono.

The last thing fear needs are more people pissed at them.

DeletedUser

idk why elite is even in the pnp's when he was told not too..o_O

but as for pissing off rich, he is pissed but at certain members. he wont be attacking fear. and thats that.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure everybody was told not to come to the forums in FEAR?!.

That includes you TG. :p :icon_twisted:

I just do what I want...

DeletedUser

you know your prob right there was a time where i would say i would always put the tribe first... i believed that to my core... but after whats happened in the last week... my outlook on fear some players and this game is changing needs to be about fun and hasn't for sometime. and when you put so much of yourself into a tribe and think of them and then are treated this way makes it quite hard to think of a tribe that can betray and dishonor you in such a way. I would have died for fear fighting for them, working for them... but if its all for nothing and others can take it all away in a blink of an eye... obviously i made the wrong choice in fear or they made the wrong choice in me either way were not playing together anymore as i won't work with Leg or BH again.
talk about taking the game too seriously ;l

Quite honestly, people over the internet are never reliable. Thats the only reliable thing about it

DeletedUser

Yeah chad but im duke so im allowed!;) i dont mind people posting on here but when they are flaming others i do get a little angry.

DeletedUser

you know your prob right there was a time where i would say i would always put the tribe first... i believed that to my core... but after whats happened in the last week... my outlook on fear some players and this game is changing needs to be about fun and hasn't for sometime. and when you put so much of yourself into a tribe and think of them and then are treated this way makes it quite hard to think of a tribe that can betray and dishonor you in such a way. I would have died for fear fighting for them, working for them... but if its all for nothing and others can take it all away in a blink of an eye... obviously i made the wrong choice in fear or they made the wrong choice in me either way were not playing together anymore as i won't work with Leg or BH again.

I said that some time ago:icon_razz:

rich26ca

you'd be surprised the offers i see mate... ;)

but no i won't be joining prime it would just be to hard to make that switch... despite the urge to take fear down a notch... and you shouldn't dismiss things so quickly there mate....

remeber war is all the members you guys were having a hard time nobling minus darrennelson...

all of us would join your top 40 and skill wise top 20... so don't be so quick to dismiss people...

we could and will surprise you yet PBR ;)

DeletedUser

i know i haven't been in the game in a long time. and i have opposed any merger of some sort with kiltom//TCR since the beginning of the war, but it looks to me as if the merge was one of the biggest fail to happen on w20. it just looks as if kiltom just broke up and all the active members joined a newly formed tribe. i looked at the map about a week ago and i saw that some of western corner of the map belonged to fear?! to be honest, it looks as if fear?! on expanded to k8 and some of the k's in the center. i still can't believe you guys let SAW take k7. i never understood what kind of alliance there was to SAW. they bearly helped with anything and still now. i don't see any progressive movements made by them. i assume SAW and SPARTA has some sort of alliance and predicting a merger soon. also, if SAW were to attack Fear?! right now. i'd say that SAW would have an advantage in the north. anyways, im just trying to say that I haven't seen much improvement in Fear since i left in September. k8 is now yalls but you also lost k7. wtf.

whaddup LoTD!

Yeah, Kiltom -> FEAR?! merger was a failure. It only ended in Prime's benefit. This is up there with the GREEN->Hulk merger. Although much to my arrogance I feel like the GREEN->Hulk one was of more importance.

In my opinion the only thing that will beat Prime now is if FEAR?!, BSM, and maybe S.A.W were to dismiss all inactives or just downright horrible players and merge. Maybe get rid of the egotistical, unhelpful/unskillful leaders(guess who they are) and actually work together. The biggest problem in the north(which is now done in my opinion. FEAR?! isn't going to do anything in their current state) is the fact that there was no leader taking charge and making the right choices and organizing everything. That may be the problem in the south but I feel that BSM has much better leadership than FEAR?! or Kiltom did although I don't know as much about BSM.

I'm not saying if the tribes were to merge that they should help by supporting each other, though. They should still work separately(except possibly S.A.W and FEAR?!), but if under the same name and same leadership, the leadership can then oversee, plan, help, work together more efficiently. When all the wheels are rolling from each direction(FEAR?!, S.A.W, BSM) and OPs are continuously run, continuously organized, continuously participated in, that's when there is a chance for Prime to lose.

Someone may say that just a merge won't generate more player participation from the 3 different tribes, but that's not true. I've found after large events and mergers or anything of significance happens, player participation is greatly increased. Plus, it is the leadership's job to ensure player participation. People need to be mailed personally, etc. etc. If there is a lack of participation I generally see it as the leaderships fault and no one elses.

Okay, so there's my advice. Or what I'd attempt to do if I weren't on Prime's side. Plus I've already quit, so it's just some friendly advice from my perspective:icon_wink:

wow, I'm surprised that former leaders treat each other this way...The merge of killtom and fear?! in my opinion is a good decision but leaders should have regrouped and stay strong..Bickering would not solved anything the fact that some members left and formed a new tribe shows weakness in leadership of Fear?!, this gave an oppurtunity for others to take advantage of the situation and use this as a means of escape...Escape from the clutches of Prime...Really sad in my opinion.:icon_sad:

Just to add something , Prime didn't do a single thing in the dessertion of fear?! it's just overblown ego's that caused it.

The northern leadership has been in disarray since Who?'s been gone practically. With what I've seen so far, the north is done for already.

@BSM: I hope you realize you're fighting this war on your own.

Rich you acted like a pathetic 4 year old who needs to grow up. YOUR OPs failed because you timed them to suit YOURSELF and not the tribe. Another thing is I have been looking around the posts you have been making and you really are trying to cover your arse by making comments.

Lol, that's kind of funny. All I see there is a tribemember blaming everything on the leader. Do you really think the timing of the OPs makes a difference? Lmao. OP timing is never going to work for everyone. It generally never works for me no matter what. The timing makes little difference every OP has to deal with it.

And btw, what is with your messed up post? Quoting it is ridiculous. How many useless tags do you need to clutter it up lol? You'd think when people use color they just use one tag at the beginning.

Thought I'd just post something from a Skype conversation I had with legdenno in the start of February. It clearly states that you DIDN'T want to weaken KilTom in any way :icon_wink:

Lots of shit here

I'm sure some ex-KilTom's will find that interesting... :lol:

Not surprising. I said guess earlier at who the poor leaders are. Here's a big hint^

Quite honestly, people over the internet are never reliable. Thats the only reliable thing about it

That's the truth. I'm probably the most unreliable person around lol(currently anyway). Or at least I feel like it.

Oh, and yeah, I had around 10 minutes so I thought I'd make a long post.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yup, Airsofter and we will regroup and try to make up for lost villages and lost troops.

Fight to the death ehh...

Well we will Just KILL THEM ALL!!!

rich26ca

yeah don't see the mass hug anytime soon and would take you air to make all that works mez thinks....

DeletedUser

yeah don't see the mass hug anytime soon and would take you air to make all that works mez thinks....

Nah, I haven't had much influence in awhile. I doubt any leadership would take any advice or listen to what I have to say anymore. And I can't create miracles lol

DeletedUser

Nah, I haven't had much influence in awhile. I doubt any leadership would take any advice or listen to what I have to say anymore. And I can't create miracles lol

Reform Hulk and take over the world lol

rich26ca

not enough skilled players left to do that... alot of good active players but of the skill level that once was here... not anymore ;(

but we all plug along... i'm personally considering the out with a bang that i've seen many do though my time at this game.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Reform Hulk and take over the world lol

No Prime took over half of the world and BSM is fighting them..

The new Prime is the merger of Hulk and Prime..Strong move by their leadership and a strategic move..By this strategy they took over more continents and besides taking over the continents they replinished their ranks with pretty strong players.

This is usually flamed as Hugging.

In my opinion Airsofter knows that no can beat Prime in the northern area so he choose to follow Primes direction. Good decision on his part. :)