kiltom

DeletedUser

I would take what you say with some consideration if you had any clue whats so ever on what is happening or what did happen.

1. Kiltom called cease fire as they thought and new you guys were a threat. We were and did win that war... Just took time for the world to see what was happening... We won 12 of 16 weeks in that war with 6 weeks with 150+ village advantage.

2. semantics on incoming or not you had attacked them. cause they didn't attack you means you weren't there enemy? Please that is the stupidest Spin i've ever seen. They new that they could hit some close range village and beat some inactives but defeating 20 6+ player from the oringal hulk wasn't gonna happen so you recruited and became the big boys with the target on your back.

3. you can deflect all you want you were a traitor too so many and flocked to the closest red dots to you....

Do you really think prime has any room to talk with having some noobish members... lol please i can see why your clueless its cause your heads up your arse so far you can't see day light.

lol,

and why did they disband hmmm

one was a 15 member tribe fighting a 250 mill point tribe....

the other had no leadership going on ....

both real tough, breg all you like, keep thinking your going to win just makes it all the sweeter when we make you eat those words....
It would be nice to see some action because so far fear?! has done close to nothing

DeletedUser

they recruited players from a failed tribe too, I don't think the players they invited had any incomings from Prime at the time of invite:-?? can't be sure thou, I didn't

meh - Prime are the biggest mass recruiting noob tribe in this world, so when you don't suck, by all means, feel free to point the finger at other tribes.

DeletedUser

1. Kiltom called cease fire as they thought and Knew you guys were a threat. We were and did win that war... Just took time for the world to see what was happening... We won 12 of 16 weeks in that war with 6 weeks with 150+ village advantage.

2. semantics on incoming or not you had attacked them. cause they didn't attack you means you weren't there enemy? Please that is the stupidest Spin i've ever seen. They Knew that they could hit some close range village and beat some inactives but defeating 20 6+ player from the oringal hulk wasn't gonna happen so you recruited and became the big boys with the target on your back.

3. you can deflect all you want you were a traitor too so many and flocked to the closest red dots to you....

Do you really think prime has any room to talk with having some noobish members... lol please i can see why your clueless its cause your heads up your arse so far you can't see day light.

lol,

and why did they disband hmmm

one was a 15 member tribe fighting a 250 mill point tribe....

the other had no leadership going on ....

both real tough, breg all you like, keep thinking your going to win just makes it all the sweeter when we make you eat those words....

1. since there is no kiltom anymore I couldn't find the exact stats but what I found was 880 nobles for fear and 760 nobles for kiltom (maybe you counted other tribes you were in too but I only counted fear ones, tell me the other ones you take into consideration and I will make fool of you for those too:D because you said for 6 weeks you had 150+ nobling advatage which means 900 more nobling in those 6 weeks alone but you only nobled 880 kiltom villages:p or you meant you had a total 150+ advantage which for a 5 month war is pethetic so none of you won that war so you decided let's mix the noobs toghether or twstats does not count your nobling like it does not for hefty:-??)

2. you Know that I was part of the Hulk right?:D so what do you mean by "you" recruited them?;)
I don't think those players joining Prime was attacking any Prime players either:-?? players who was being nobled by Prime or players who were nobling Prime did not join Prime and were not invited, thta's what I remember

3. this part is so childish that I will not comment about

so it seems 2 of your allies were not the best choice of allies for you:D or they were not your allies, you were just trying to use them against your enemy since you couldn't beat them (neither kiltom nor Prime)
250million point Prime did not attack AOS;) it was at most 10 members against 15 members of them

rich26ca

1. since there is no kiltom anymore I couldn't find the exact stats but what I found was 880 nobles for fear and 760 nobles for kiltom (maybe you counted other tribes you were in too but I only counted fear ones, tell me the other ones you take into consideration and I will make fool of you for those too:D because you said for 6 weeks you had 150+ nobling advatage which means 900 more nobling in those 6 weeks alone but you only nobled 880 kiltom villages:p or you meant you had a total 150+ advantage which for a 5 month war is pethetic so none of you won that war so you decided let's mix the noobs toghether or twstats does not count your nobling like it does not for hefty:-??)

this right here is why no one respects you at all lvl well other then your prime mates... even then i doubt it. as always the only thing prime looks at or rather you look at is a twstats page... which everyone has already commented on it doesn't record quitting players.... or ones that left kiltom

you forget fears greatest victory in that war was jonjay a heavely stacked 5+ mill point player taken out in october of last year.

how exactly do you think we ended up own k16 when it was 70% kiltom control... ahhh right you didn't so go back to where you came from troll and try new flames when you don't know what your talking about its usually best to just remain quite!

2. you Know that I was part of the Hulk right?:D so what do you mean by "you" recruited them?;)
I don't think those players joining Prime was attacking any Prime players either:-?? players who was being nobled by Prime or players who were nobling Prime did not join Prime and were not invited, thta's what I remember

omg i have to spell it out now "you" as in "prime"

really so your saying that alin never attacked prime, that loon never did or that x-char didn't come on man think first then talk.

so it seems 2 of your allies were not the best choice of allies for you:D or they were not your allies, you were just trying to use them against your enemy since you couldn't beat them (neither kiltom nor Prime)
250million point Prime did not attack AOS;) it was at most 10 members against 15 members of them

oh and why is that childish? cause its about you?

nah we always knew that both would join as at one point or another just didn't think it would be as quick.

and no not all were attacking but can bet there was more support then just the those few attacking AOS. its still the power of a large tribe vs a small so you can say what ever you like to convince yourself but the truth will always remain.

DeletedUser

Flame...Flame... Flame... it gets annoying sometimes. I'll stick up for my tribe though. AOS did not fail or fall to prime at all. and yes it was some members verse some members, such is the way that borders work. AOS would still be around and fighting prime right now if berry hadn't gotten deleted. the problem is that nobody except berry had enough time to fill the leadership role and commentment in AOS. So we decided that it would be best to join up with fear, continueing the fight against prime and allowing us to better coordinate and remove the pressures of responsibilities from those without the time to plan out ops and such. So please leave AOS out of your flaming. AOS has been and only will be truely defeated if prime takes k46.

Good luck in the fight ahead, I look forward to facing you in the future since we'll have either nobled down, or you will have nobled up to were we are.

DeletedUser

/Wonders when the Spartan noobs will die :icon_confused:

rich26ca

Not soon enough!

s.a.w isn't that bad there tight group of players but sparta gets on my every single last nerve. if it were up to me that is where the war would be headed. unfortunately were already at war.

HeftySmurf

I still dont know how u can call yourself a Hulk member lvl.

rich26ca

its cause he left hulk>kong> and then to prime the very tribe they were at war with.

hefty always stood up and said no so believes Lvl is a traitor to the hulk name and players.

Lvl says that his leadership fell apart and he went where is friends went. just so happened that they were at war.

war dodger for the most part is what i would call it but everyone players there own way...

Can't fault him anymore then themaxx and westland or atid99....

but alin in k24 he is far worse then anyone else.

DeletedUser

lvl went there for the same reason the other ex-Hulk traitors went there (excluding X-Char who went there afterwards and who while I was disappointed to see go to Prime have a great deal of respect for), which let's face it is because they were cowards and ran to the #1 tribe they could see would be #1 for some time.

That's clearly the reason it's done, and any rubbish suggesting otherwise is exactly that, rubbish.

Even if the biggest joke tribe of world 20, namely S.A.W was #1, they would have joined them instead of Prime, which pretty much says it all.

You can keep denying it lvl, but regardless of what you say and the diversions you'll no doubt try to use in your reply, we all know the truth about you.

Not that it matters now, you may as well rename yourselves Failsion because that's where your future in world 20 lies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59335

lvl went there for the same reason the other ex-Hulk traitors went there (excluding X-Char who went there afterwards and who while I was disappointed to see go to Prime have a great deal of respect for), which let's face it is because they were cowards and ran to the #1 tribe they could see would be #1 for some time.

That's clearly the reason it's done, and any rubbish suggesting otherwise is exactly that, rubbish.

Even if the biggest joke tribe of world 20, namely S.A.W was #1, they would have joined them instead of Prime, which pretty much says it all.

You can keep denying it lvl, but regardless of what you say and the diversions you'll no doubt try to use in your reply, we all know the truth about you.

Not that it matters now, you may as well rename yourselves Failsion because that's where your future in world 20 lies.

Your just full of rubbish, you talk like you are god, you know it all! How are Hulk ex-traitors? because they went into Prime? Should they go to FEAR?! by that the situation wouldn't change at all, Prime would still get greater domination and in the end kill them.
Should they had gone to BSM, where they newly recruited the noobs from H-BOMB, yeah they are great :icon_surprised: No wait if they go tehre they are still be counted traitors because BSM was warring HULK. S.A.W was also warring HULK (?) so no that wouldn't be the best option eather maybe kiltom, nope they would also be considered traitors there.

So where do you want them to had gone? to hefty fail tribe where no player with decent logic & willing to live would had gone to or FEAR?! which wouldn't had been able to support them due to FEAR warring Kiltom.

So if you would choose Live or die which one would you choose?

Also as an side note, Hulk had nap/alliance with FEAR they weren't family so how do you count them as traitors? The players where not bound to your tribe in any way it isn't like fear helped them in the war, the only thing fear did was warring kiltom & kiltom didn't give hulk any trouble because of far distance.

So the only reason because they are traitor is because they didn't want to be falling wall for FEAR?!

EDIT: Just since we've started talking about traitors I would recall FEAR?! being a traitors for betraying Prime, kiltom, BSM when the war was starting 3 days before decleration there member where planning to attack HULK but noooh they decided the backstabb them, so I don't think you have any reason for calling other traitors if you look at your own history!

DeletedUser

That rambling nonsense you just spewed out in your reply says a lot more about you than it does about me.

I don't see how I am God for stating the obvious either, it's a no brainer why cowards like yourself ran for cover when Hulk collapsed; so please, don't assume because you come in here with your head up your ass as usual that you're in a position to criticize me for stating the obvious you joker.

I don't really care where they go, but Hefty is right. For you guys to join the tribe you had been fighting as your enemy shows not only what cowards players like you are, but the fact that anything any of you say about honor, joining old friends blah blah blah etc is bollocks, you were only interested in covering your ass and that's the only thing you're still interested in doing.

You want to talk about mass recruiting?

Prime are the biggest mass recruiters in world 20 yet you joined them so you weren't part of another mass recruitment tribe - contradict much?

And what the hell are you are you going on with about with Fear?!, you didn't have to join them not to be traitors, all you had to do was not join your enemy. If you could read and had even half a brain, it's obvious I never inferred you had to join Fear?! not be traitors, but nice attempt to divert.

You had the chance to form your own tribe, but no doubt you were too scared you might be exposed for what a pussy you really are without the ability to hide under the skirt of the current #1 tribe.

DeletedUser

Noone can talk about mass recruiting. Almost every large tribe has done it.

SEL/BSM
Prime/ex-hulk
Fear/kiltom/aos
FLB/nwo/saw/16 other tribes lol fail
sparta/sun

Prime took a page from the hulk book, making rim into meatshields to protect the core of the main players.

The only reason that this world is under a thousand players is because everyone hugs and noone gets rimmed. They get bored, and quit. I can't remember the last time I actually saw someone really hunt down and noble someone down to 0 points on here.

w20 = noob world plain and simple. People need to stop trying to win wars with hugs, learn some real skills and play the game.

For the record, I am God.

DeletedUser

EDIT: Just since we've started talking about traitors I would recall FEAR?! being a traitors for betraying Prime, kiltom, BSM when the war was starting 3 days before decleration there member where planning to attack HULK but noooh they decided the backstabb them, so I don't think you have any reason for calling other traitors if you look at your own history!

Beat a dead horse why dont you. the only reason Kill, not FEAR we did not have who? with us then, went against prime and the coalition at the time was because of one leader we had who bearly played the game went and rekindled some old conversations with the skeptic and switched sides without anyone else on the council knowing. it was too late for us to switch back to the side we origionally planned. but to be honest i could care less, im glad we never sided with prime. prime should of just had some actual balls and attacked hulk itself instead of trying to get everyother tribe to do their bidding. as far as im concerned they never had any spine and i wouldnt have associated with them in the first place.

DeletedUser

That rambling nonsense you just spewed out in your reply says a lot more about you than it does about me.

I don't see how I am God for stating the obvious either, it's a no brainer why cowards like yourself ran for cover when Hulk collapsed; so please, don't assume because you come in here with your head up your ass as usual that you're in a position to criticize me for stating the obvious you joker.

I don't really care where they go, but Hefty is right. For you guys to join the tribe you had been fighting as your enemy shows not only what cowards players like you are, but the fact that anything any of you say about honor, joining old friends blah blah blah etc is bollocks, you were only interested in covering your ass and that's the only thing you're still interested in doing.

You want to talk about mass recruiting?

Prime are the biggest mass recruiters in world 20 yet you joined them so you weren't part of another mass recruitment tribe - contradict much?

And what the hell are you are you going on with about with Fear?!, you didn't have to join them not to be traitors, all you had to do was not join your enemy. If you could read and had even half a brain, it's obvious I never inferred you had to join Fear?! not be traitors, but nice attempt to divert.

You had the chance to form your own tribe, but no doubt you were too scared you might be exposed for what a pussy you really are without the ability to hide under the skirt of the current #1 tribe.
which tribe doesnt mass recruit? Look at fear?! they just doubled their member list within last month or two rofl. If anything Fear?! is the epitome of mass recruiting. At least prime was WINNING wars before they took in hulk members. Fear?! on the other hand did jack during the entire duration of the prime war besides nobling barbarians and random noobs on the rim.
The most fear?! ever accomplished was taking a few villages from kiltom who on the other hand got completely demolished by prime.

DeletedUser

which tribe doesnt mass recruit? Look at fear?! they just doubled their member list within last month or two rofl. If anything Fear?! is the epitome of mass recruiting. At least prime was WINNING wars before they took in hulk members. Fear?! on the other hand did jack during the entire duration of the prime war besides nobling barbarians and random noobs on the rim.
The most fear?! ever accomplished was taking a few villages from kiltom who on the other hand got completely demolished by prime.

Being the typical fanboi troll you are you completely missed my point.

I never suggested Fear?! and others didn't recruit, but if you are so blind as to try and suggest that Prime aren't the current biggest recruiting whores even compared to the other tribes doing the same thing, then you are have even less of an idea of what goes on in this world than I gave you credit for.

Seriously, Prime fail so hard even on a noob world like 20 that they make even the likes of Failsion almost look competent, and the only other tribe that have mass recruited as much/more than you is failbomb, and we all know what the world thought of them.

w20 = noob world plain and simple. People need to stop trying to win wars with bans and hugs, learn some real skills and play the game.

For the record, I am God.

+1

JoeEsta

Well were to start.....

First off an apology to all past members of kiltom....i'm sorry i went inactive and let the tribe down....I was duke with randy and moved into my first house on dec.19th had lots to do moving in and getting internet hooked up......ended up being a 2 month leave.....i returne to a disbanded tribe with confused members and a council in the dark on things....2 years of hard work by multiple great dukes down the drain in a matter of seconds at the decision of 1 player.....its sad

> [4:24:33 PM] robert anderson: yes
> [4:24:37 PM] robert anderson: send the invite
> [4:24:37 PM] legdenno: ok
> [4:24:42 PM] legdenno: that was easy
> [4:24:47 PM] Jules' Lover: (chuckle)
> [4:24:47 PM] legdenno: i will send invites
> [4:24:49 PM] Guyver: win (y)
> [4:24:50 PM] robert anderson: i will make kiltom merge
> [4:24:51 PM] legdenno: now
> [4:25:04 PM] legdenno: guyver
> [4:25:12 PM] legdenno: you will be ranked 3 in 5 minutes
> [4:25:14 PM] robert anderson: ok i got my invite
> [4:25:17 PM] Guyver: wtf happened to kiltom
> [4:25:18 PM] Guyver: lol
> [4:25:28 PM] legdenno: took ya a while guyver
> [4:25:29 PM] robert anderson: lol
> [4:25:36 PM] legdenno: what you did not know
> [4:25:43 PM] legdenno: that was gonna happen
> [4:25:46 PM] legdenno: hahahahahahah
> [4:25:48 PM] Guyver: hug happy noobs
> [4:25:49 PM] robert anderson: lol

enough of the past.....my main reason for this post is to say sorry to all past kiltom members for letting them down and hope they all do well with their new tribes.....Long live the spirit of Kiltom;(