kiltom

DeletedUser

Fear?! will be even a stronger tribe with active killtom members on their side....Enough talk fear?! Lets destroy prime..

Lets target their players one by one until they are destroyed.

DeletedUser

Randerson, coming from you? :O... I can't believe you are even writing here.... You are the biggest FAIL.

The worst leader of all times. Most stupid and poor leading skills. When you think of your members alittle more than slaves you can go to war next time. Don't think only because you had duke priv, when you decide something everyone will follow like sheep. We know you don't even write something in council or ask us anything. You got skype you discuss it with hefty first LOL.

Loser.

He takes advice from hefty? LOL
No wonder he brags about nobling random people in noob tribes.

HeftySmurf

Dihead dont make me comment on your name again, in-fact im going to call you Dihead because people will know what i mean but hence its uninfractable as i am referring directly to your name without saying anything.

Lord of the noobs, if u were so great, why did u not lead Kilfam? You could have branched off with all of these mates of yours and kept the tribe going, so yes, shut up making comments about my leadership skills because you know err, nothing?

DeletedUser

Dihead dont make me comment on your name again, in-fact im going to call you Dihead because people will know what i mean but hence its uninfractable as i am referring directly to your name without saying anything.

Lord of the noobs, if u were so great, why did u not lead Kilfam? You could have branched off with all of these mates of yours and kept the tribe going, so yes, shut up making comments about my leadership skills because you know err, nothing?

nah i was referring to the fact when ever someone brings up your stats, you always brag about nobling "owned" who was a dead account in a tribe not in prime. This comment was relevant to the other responses about people laughing at rand's stats which includes random noob tribes such as R.I.M. As far as your leadership skills, I wouldnt really know, would I. The only assumption i am making is that its probably not as good as you claim it to be.

rich26ca

He tried but when me and leg wouldn't give diplomacy it failed.

All this flaming from kono on randy but not a single one of you stood up to help.. and flame fear all you want we did what no one in kiltom would which was actually lead. i've got mail from new members saying wow, we've been here a few days and support is already on the way and missions are already posted in our team forums. this show's that no one was doing what they should have been doing on the council and the one with the duke powers finally had enough. and since not a single member of kono has stepped forward and said oh wait yes i did i was helping... no smaller no priv's members were doing the work kono leadership should have been doing....

Only question is why makes kono and diff then kiltom at the end... nothing except now all of a sudden you want to leader yourselfs. you talk about misleading members when referring to rando but what are you doing right now to them... getting them kicked from a legitimate tribe. that is willing to support, sit and help them to go too kono where membership activity has been spotty, where there is no leadership experience. or support... yeap seems like you have clued all those members in all right.

@land - wow, i knew i had you on my profile as a turd for along time for a reason... i shake my head at you, you really are the worse kind of player and member.... Cause you don't like your duke... you don't leave you rather stay and use them a shelter from attacks so you can barb and inactive munch... and then have the nerve to come one and say to him that he is a fail... he may be a fail as a leader but atleast he tried which is more then can be said for anything you have done.

I don't want to stick up for rando or kono you all screwed the pouch and now look to point fingers... kiltoms fail/fall was because of all of you! primes effort even by there own emission was minimal 1/4 of there tribe.

@diheadwarlord who are you in game cause i can't stand cowards that hide behind allies you call everyone out then hide your identiy thats lame...

and killing and caping R.i.m is a good thing will it force prime to disband? No! but will it add to your stats in this war yes... wither R.i.m wants to read this or not there your academy tribe and there losses are your's. when attacking tomtom players you guys added them so why wouldn't it work the other way.

and growing on the back of another enemy is still a good thing weather its the main enemy or there academy. thing that really surprises me is the fact that they remain loyal to you guys as in the last week i've seen prime members call them meat shields several times. Nice way to treat allies... but no suprise there coming from prime. wouldn't know honor/respect if it hit them in the head.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@diheadwarlord who are you in game cause i can't stand cowards that hide behind allies you call everyone out then hide your identiy thats lame...

and killing and caping R.i.m is a good thing will it force prime to disband? No! but will it add to your stats in this war yes... wither R.i.m wants to read this or not there your academy tribe and there losses are your's. when attacking tomtom players you guys added them so why wouldn't it work the other way.

and growing on the back of another enemy is still a good thing weather its the main enemy or there academy. thing that really surprises me is the fact that they remain loyal to you guys as in the last week i've seen prime members call them meat shields several times. Nice way to treat allies... but no suprise there coming from prime. would know honor if it hit them in the head.

Thats the same as growing off barbarian villages in ur enemy territory lol

rich26ca

which is also a useful tactic one used by every single tribe in this world. Are you seriously coming here saying you have not taken a barb and that you have not used a barb to get closer to the ememy. cause your flaming us for the samething your tribe does... oh wait you a coward that hides his idenity so may not even be in prime. Your a drooling trool as bad as dorin and a few others... keep talking its only making me and fear look better and you and maybe prime look worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and growing on the back of another enemy is still a good thing weather its the main enemy or there academy. thing that really surprises me is the fact that they remain loyal to you guys as in the last week i've seen prime members call them meat shields several times. Nice way to treat allies... but no suprise there coming from prime. wouldn't know honor/respect if it hit them in the head.

I never made stats(well, I did once or twice. But I never included any insignificant tribes). I believe neither of them matter. No matter what you say nobles against TOMTOM or R.I.M or any other shitty tribe like that don't matter and the inclusion of them as accomplishments is nothing more than trying to make yourself feel better.

DeletedUser

lol, like Prime are in a position to mock other tribes :icon_rolleyes:

Please can someone explain the prime-flame?

They're still rank 1., but I have lost track of the world politics? Why do we hate them? I think they're pretty cool :)

DeletedUser

They're still rank 1., but I have lost track of the world politics? Why do we hate them? I think they're pretty cool :)

People flame them because they are losing the war against prime even though they out number prime 2 to 1

which is also a useful tactic one used by every single tribe in this world. you are a moron are you seriously coming here saying you have not taken a barb and that you have not used a barb to get closer to the ememy. cause your flaming us for the samething your tribe does... oh wait you a coward that hides his idenity so may not even be in prime. Your a drooling trool as bad as dorin and a few others... keep talking its only making me and fear look better and you and maybe prime look worse.

I never said its not a useful tactic. I just said, you shouldnt brag about it.

DeletedUser59335

Just random guys who got there ego exploding. ;)´

@Rich I think I can answer few of your questions.

[SPOIL]

I can't understand why you are calling him coward? No one has asked for his alias, he used to play under this name & was in the legendary K.T (Lead by Runican) later on he joined Who? in the merge.

I don't see how it's good thing, my respond was to randy bragging about his progress in the war compared to lotd where is ennoblement came 90% from RIM & he's on frontline as he said it while lotd is as far away from the was as possible (when he was in kiltom) If you look at the stats below, it looks like your targeting RIM rather then Prime, I don't see why you count that as good thing, the tribe is barely nobling anything off you and had only 1 ennoblement against FEAR?! in the last week, so I would rather say your wasting nobles that could have gone at Prime! "force prime to disband? No!" Will it have any affect on Prime? No! the only thing you think it will do is better your stats.

But Rich there is one other thing you will have to agree with, is randy the player who you want to have in your tribe, he had 0 communication with his tribe, are you sure he will change when he comes into FEAR?! Atleast in one way or another good luck[/SPOIL]
STATS: Prime vs. FEAR?!
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FEAR?!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 30
Difference: 64

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 884,261
Side 2: 283,138
Difference: 601,123

image.php

[/SPOIL]

STATS: BSM vs. Prime

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 397
Side 2: 771
Difference: 374

image.php

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 140
Difference: 63

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,811,445
Side 2: 7,341,691
Difference: 3,530,246

image.php

Side 1: 774,827
Side 2: 1,378,157
Difference: 603,330

image.php

[/SPOIL]

STATS: R.I.M vs. FEAR?!

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: FEAR?!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R.I.M.
Players:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 1
Difference: 38

image.php

Side 1: 378,192
Side 2: 9,466
Difference: 368,726

image.php

[/SPOIL]

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@land - wow, i knew i had you on my profile as a turd for along time for a reason... i shake my head at you, you really are the worse kind of player and member.... Cause you don't like your duke... you don't leave you rather stay and use them a shelter from attacks so you can barb and inactive munch... and then have the nerve to come one and say to him that he is a fail... he may be a fail as a leader but atleast he tried which is more then can be said for anything you have done.

I like it. LOL, I always wanted you 1v1 all this time. You used 10 accounts nukes and your tribe help just to defeat JonJay, too bad I wasn't around that time I used to sit him when he sleeps we were a good team. About liking my duke lol I don't think anyone at all likes Randy hehe, seriously. I liked and respected all my previous dukes ask them that, I been doing a great work since the TCR days I spent much of my time playing and helping in this game as a baron thro sitting other members and playing more than 1 account :icon_cool:, that was in the past so don't bother reporting that lol. Learn to be a good member first before leading, ooh If I led KilTom I promise you you wouldn't be around rich. I guarantee you that.

As of now I'm searching for a co-player I have received many offers tbh... Even if I'm busy in real life and college you won't get rid of me that easy. If you see my dominate K you might understand even your full tribe effort won't be enough to take me out. You said Air can never be defeated because he is an awesome defender? Please come and try me. Nothing push you to the maximum performance but hate, ooh yeah I hate you. I hate all of you Fear?!, I wish I had more time and life didn't stop me otherwise Randy would never led KilTom, you would have seen me crushing your fail tribe.

Show me again your stats with Prime when we were taking the hit??? Oh yeah that's all you can do.

Brag more how awesome you are nub, your tribe fails and trust me your new members from KilTom they hold a much more loyalty to KONO than you think, just be careful on forums haha, don't use it for operations we can copy that lol.

Edit: You dis-respected us KilTom and never shown appreciation, you always thought you are better when frankly you are not. Randerson took the bait but RAWR we are not Randy :).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

People flame them because they are losing the war against prime even though they out number prime 2 to 1

Yeah I know they are winning wars, but why do mattypoole and such flame them whenever they can

Nice stats btw Junker ;)

Hells Toy Master

Long gone are the days of.....flaming with finesse. :s

Thats a understatement!!!

@ those that flame PRime.... ( like matty to name one...:icon_wink: )

1 - Please pick a specific area to flame.... we in prime are tired of laughing at pointless flames made by those who seem to us as foaming at the mouth....

So please, wash yourself off, and find something constructive to flame about... or dont flame at all as you are merely repeating yourself, over and over again.

2 - Primes skill level...

For those who have forgotten what skilled players are:

1 - Active
2 - Ability at in game tactics
3 - persistence
4 - Creative and adaptive

While I see alot of bashing on primes in-game Ability at in game tactics, and I see alot of people glorifying long dead tribes that large numbers of ther players were lacking ACTIVITY and PERSISTENCE. ( regardless of reason, this is the reason why they failed. )

I am sorry, but the reality is that even though these past tribes were great when they were at their peak performance, the result is still the fall of these once great tribes.

Get over it, put down the crack pipe and come back to reality.

3 - Could of, would of, should of, but didn't.

Since hulk and who? fell there has been endless, "Could of, would of, should of" like statements on hulk taking down prime.... but they didn't.

So, please stop copy and pasting your old arguments from 3 - 5 months ago and find something new... There is no motivation to counter a argument that has run its full course more then a dozen times to the same conclusion nearly every time... by multiple people.

DeletedUser

Thats a understatement!!!

@ those that flame PRime.... ( like matty to name one...:icon_wink: )

1 - Please pick a specific area to flame.... we in prime are tired of laughing at pointless flames made by those who seem to us as foaming at the mouth....

So please, wash yourself off, and find something constructive to flame about... or dont flame at all as you are merely repeating yourself, over and over again.

2 - Primes skill level...

For those who have forgotten what skilled players are:

1 - Active
3 - persistence

While I see alot of bashing on primes in-game Ability at in game tactics, and I see alot of people glorifying long dead tribes that large numbers of ther players were lacking ACTIVITY and PERSISTENCE. ( regardless of reason, this is the reason why they failed. )

I am sorry, but the reality is that even though these past tribes were great when they were at their peak performance, the result is still the fall of these once great tribes.

Get over it, put down the crack pipe and come back to reality.

3 - Could of, would of, should of, but didn't.

Since hulk and who? fell there has been endless, "Could of, would of, should of" like statements on hulk taking down prime.... but they didn't.

So, please stop copy and pasting your old arguments from 3 - 5 months ago and find something new... There is no motivation to counter a argument that has run its full course more then a dozen times to the same conclusion nearly every time... by multiple people.

That's all well and good HTM, but maybe get your tribe's own sucky PnP back in order first?

My PnP is pretty average a lot of the time, but unfortunately unlike your PnP (which was epic), even mine looks good next to Prime's current piss weak attempts at PnP, is nothing short of pathetic, especially when they used to have such a good presence on the forums (PBR's pathetic posts = point and case).

The funny thing is, your noob members come on here and do exactly what they flame the likes of Fear?! for doing, so maybe get your guys to practise what they preach first? :icon_cool:

And please don't try and tell me Prime is a great tribe, it's been a long time since they've come close to being anything other than mediocre.

DeletedUser

Fear?! will be even a stronger tribe with active killtom members on their side....Enough talk fear?! Lets destroy prime..

Lets target their players one by one until they are destroyed.

"active kiltom members" were not on fear?! side before the merge?:-?

Yeah I know they are winning wars, but why do mattypoole and such flame them whenever they can

because they can not do anything in-game:-??

The funny thing is, your noob members come on here and do exactly what they flame the likes of Fear?! for doing, so maybe get your guys to practise what they preach first? :icon_cool:

nope, you flame Prime for recruiting some members from the tribe they won the war with instead of nobling them and the players who joined the enemy, we are flaming you because you merged the three lossing tribes and think this will win the war

DeletedUser59335

Response to mattypoole

[SPOIL]
That's all well and good HTM, but maybe get your tribe's own sucky PnP back in order first?[
Yeah & instead we should act like you, FEAR is the the biggest mass recruiter in the world! Hey damm I'm good at PnP :icon_cool:

My PnP is pretty average a lot of the time, but unfortunately unlike your PnP (which was epic), even mine looks good next to Prime's current piss weak attempts at PnP, is nothing short of pathetic, especially when they used to have such a good presence on the forums (PBR's pathetic posts = point and case).

Yeah your Pnp is avarage, the only thing you do is accusing people of something without any proofs & without looking at your own tribe.

Exacly there you just called Prime members noob, why don't you get your noobs to get over here & talk in proper way? (Hey I did again I sound like old matty :icon_eek: )

And please don't try and tell me Prime is a great tribe, it's been a long time since they've come close to being anything other than mediocre.

No one has ever said they where great, they are currently the best in this world there is no doubt of that, compared to the pointwhores at the noobville (FEAR?!) omg AGAIN :D can someone win medal in being as good as matty at Pnp???

Matty come on, if you really think you Prime is bad at Pnp you need start improving yourself before calling others bad at Pnp.
[/SPOIL]

Hells Toy Master

That's all well and good HTM, but maybe get your tribe's own sucky PnP back in order first?

Your right that PRimes PNP needs better coordination, refinement and polish, but then, but then their not trying to flame someone like mithrae, KBK, or airsofter.... to name 3 people that can make the average forum folk look like they just crawled out their own rear end.

PBR and I have disagreed many a time and we have gone round and round more than you could ever know..... sorry but im foisting him off on yourself...

PBR............ GO GET THEM! :icon_razz:

While I disagree with you calling them noob, I wont disagree that mistakes have been made.... to what degree.... I dont want to delve into that... I am no longer in leadership of prime, and am merely a commentator that gives his opinion from time to time...

While I hope to one day switch jobs to one that allows more free time to play this wonderful game.... I dont see that happening in the near future..

IM sorry but I have to disagree.

There is no other tribe on this world that has what Prime has.

1 - Active
3 - persistence

1 - our players are active and most are logging on twice a day or more.
2 - While it seems our skill levels have drooped.... I wonder if its due to Prime members or the lack of a challenge that they face? :icon_confused: ( disclaimer: This is the opinion I get from reading other prime members posts on these forums. )
3 - Im sorry but PRime has a lot of tribes beat here, and this is where PRime shines.... our guys dont give up due to in game pressures.
4 - IT seems that prime is taking more of the sledge hammer approach these days.... :icon_confused: ... but this is one of our major areas of flux..... at times we are VERY creative in our tactics and strategy, and at times we are as dull as a Brick.

IN conclusion, you would be right matty if we took out primes persistence at the game, but with it prime rises far higher than most tribes that have existed on this world..

DeletedUser

I'd have to agree with HTM, we need new flames. Even I haven't been posting much in here, even to flame as I really don't have much to say. After playing world 2, and most recently w15 I really have low opinions on most of w20.

If you want to call someone a noob, what you do is you take a report of Lord Chuck attacking with his uber 4k mixed sword nuke and post it in the funny attack/successful defense thread. Or you can point out that ragefang literally sits there for days and days sending sword fakes which are easily identifiable without the incoming sorter. My god, he is annoying as hell.

Stuff with the trains....what?

Now after recent events my tribemates has to worry about players resorting to last resort methods to win against us? How about we flame prime, and it's leadership for not taking the time to...oh...i don't know..invest the effort to make sure that players like lord chuck for example actually know to play?

You know, millisecond trains...sniping...dodging etc.

There is no other tribe on this world that has what Prime has.

1 - Active
Your member board came to life as soon as BSM declared.....interesting!
Yes, hammering down on inactives and isolated villages with noble nukes is a fantastic tactic...not all the players but enough to say that
3 - persistence
Persistent at keeping their points up, we take 5 villages they take 10 barbs
i've yet to see anything creative, unless you count sword fakes and noble nukes

Reply in bold.

I'm not looking for a firefight with you here HTM, as I do like you and have a certain level of respect for you after everything you did for me. If you insist of sicing PBR on us though, I'll be glad to tear his head off. :icon_razz: