kiltom

DeletedUser

my sentiments were based on both levels of war on the ground and generals in general. the ones that have the heart to go one even after having lost a battle and presses forward that is always the side usually wins. but just like in a fight any fight can be beat if its time its time.

That's simply not true.

Say that to the countless revolutions in History.

You surprise me at how dumb you are sometimes. Just because it's a revolution doesn't mean there isn't a leader of the revolution....

rich26ca

yeah after reading my statement i worded that poorly.

but still be the sentiment is correct and that is the ones with heart and determination usually win wars. of course there is always exceptions in war the one with the numbers for example can easily win war but when the other side is more determined they can prevail. is all i was trying to say...

DeletedUser69066

i know i haven't been in the game in a long time. and i have opposed any merger of some sort with kiltom//TCR since the beginning of the war, but it looks to me as if the merge was one of the biggest fail to happen on w20. it just looks as if kiltom just broke up and all the active members joined a newly formed tribe. i looked at the map about a week ago and i saw that some of western corner of the map belonged to fear?! to be honest, it looks as if fear?! on expanded to k8 and some of the k's in the center. i still can't believe you guys let SAW take k7. i never understood what kind of alliance there was to SAW. they bearly helped with anything and still now. i don't see any progressive movements made by them. i assume SAW and SPARTA has some sort of alliance and predicting a merger soon. also, if SAW were to attack Fear?! right now. i'd say that SAW would have an advantage in the north. anyways, im just trying to say that I haven't seen much improvement in Fear since i left in September. k8 is now yalls but you also lost k7. wtf.

whaddup LoTD!

DeletedUser

Say that to the countless revolutions in History.

If your stating that there was a successful revolution that didn't have any leadership, then i and the countless Anarchists of the world would love to know which revolution that was? If your not then i would love to know what your point was?

DeletedUser

i know i haven't been in the game in a long time.

i assume SAW and SPARTA has some sort of alliance and predicting a merger soon.

also, if SAW were to attack Fear?! right now. i'd say that SAW would have an advantage in the north.
whaddup LoTD!

It shows that you haven't been around - there are VERY GOOD reasons why S.A.W and SPARTA are two different tribes - do not expect a merger anytime soon :icon_evil:

I agree that s.a.w would have the advantage - maybe FEAR?! could merge into S.A.W :lol:

rich26ca

lol, i would laugh till i died... hey leg there you way of doing it...

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol, i would laugh till i died... hey leg there you way of doing it...

wow, I'm surprised that former leaders treat each other this way...The merge of killtom and fear?! in my opinion is a good decision but leaders should have regrouped and stay strong..Bickering would not solved anything the fact that some members left and formed a new tribe shows weakness in leadership of Fear?!, this gave an oppurtunity for others to take advantage of the situation and use this as a means of escape...Escape from the clutches of Prime...Really sad in my opinion.:icon_sad:

Just to add something , Prime didn't do a single thing in the dessertion of fear?! it's just overblown ego's that caused it.

Last edited:

rich26ca

betrayal is why fear is not together there is no other reasons. i felt betrayed and left...

DeletedUser

Just to add something , Prime didn't do a single thing in the dessertion of fear?! it's just overblown ego's that caused it.

I dont think anyone in Prime is claiming responsibility for this one...

That is the reason Prime is strong. We are not a tribe led by Ego's, We listen to many different views before anything is done. At one time our duke/s thought they were dictators that could do what they wanted and we nearly ended up splitting many times when the Duke would want to do something nobody else in the tribe wanted.

Many leaders of large tribes don't realise they are in their position due to the hard work of many players in their tribes no mater what tribe they lead. If those players leave them then they will be alone, lording over a Tribe of one.

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i know i haven't been in the game in a long time. and i have opposed any merger of some sort with kiltom//TCR since the beginning of the war, but it looks to me as if the merge was one of the biggest fail to happen on w20. it just looks as if kiltom just broke up and all the active members joined a newly formed tribe. i looked at the map about a week ago and i saw that some of western corner of the map belonged to fear?! to be honest, it looks as if fear?! on expanded to k8 and some of the k's in the center. i still can't believe you guys let SAW take k7. i never understood what kind of alliance there was to SAW. they bearly helped with anything and still now. i don't see any progressive movements made by them. i assume SAW and SPARTA has some sort of alliance and predicting a merger soon. also, if SAW were to attack Fear?! right now. i'd say that SAW would have an advantage in the north. anyways, im just trying to say that I haven't seen much improvement in Fear since i left in September. k8 is now yalls but you also lost k7. wtf.

whaddup LoTD!
Heyyyyyy mannn!!!! Its been some time!!

Agree with most of it.

Teach Fear?! some tacts, they lack everything, their ego will destroy them :lol:.

DeletedUser

Rich you acted like a pathetic 4 year old who needs to grow up. YOUR OPs failed because you timed them to suit YOURSELF and not the tribe. Another thing is I have been looking around the posts you have been making and you really are trying to cover your arse by making comments.

For the record to ALL ex-KilTom members, Legdenno posted NOWHRE that we wanted to weaken KilTom. At the tim where FEAR?! were declining the merge offer from KilTom I was pushing for it. I was happy to see we had new recruits and I thought with the active players of the old KilTom then maybe we could get somewhere.

For all those KONO members hating on FEAR?! I would like you all to know that the one you want revenge on is: Rich26ca. He dismissed the LOT of you. Then Legdenno through an attack and a half at Rich because we wanted the KilTom members, YES LEG stuck up for KilTom members, until Rich decided to throw his hissy fit and leave!

Finally, FEAR?! will NEVER merge into S.A.W, I promise to make sure of that. I have vented my opinions on this matter and will not do so again.

Anhisaur: Good to see you back buddy, I doubt you remember me. It's Elite Boyz 93 :)

LoTD, once again, I have no issues with you, it was actually you and poofy that I was most excited to work with, I understand you may not have felt comfortable moving over to join us and it's cool that you left to make/join KONO. I just hope you continue to attack PRIME though sources say that you have an alliance.

Rich, good luck, you now have only your support, you are stuck, FEAR?! behind, KONO (yeah remember your wager with LoTD? :lol::icon_wink:) to the other side and the PRIME in front of you. Good luck surviving, you really will need it.

So PRIME? Going to roll over again for Rich or you going to show what PRIME really can do and do some damage to him, I mean guys, you couldn't ask for easier pickings except for barbarians and inactives could you? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser59335

Rich you acted like a pathetic 4 year old who needs to grow up. YOUR OPs failed because you timed them to suit YOURSELF and not the tribe. Another thing is I have been looking around the posts you have been making and you really are trying to cover your arse by making comments.

As it looks to me, he has been trying to cover FEAR's?! mistakes, not his own, unless your meaning in-game?

For all those KONO members hating on FEAR?! I would like you all to know that the one you want revenge on is: Rich26ca. He dismissed the LOT of you. Then Legdenno through an attack and a half at Rich because we wanted the KilTom members, YES LEG stuck up for KilTom members, until Rich decided to throw his hissy fit and leave!
A) For crying out load are you this scared of them? haha
B) "We wanted the kiltom members" Does it matter what you wanted isn't it overall what they wanted & that was not joining you!

Finally, FEAR?! will NEVER merge into S.A.W, I promise to make sure of that. I have vented my opinions on this matter and will not do so again.
Some FEAR?! players said the same about kiltom when that was hot topic but still it happen't so never say never ;)

Eksiljyden

For the record to ALL ex-KilTom members, Legdenno posted NOWHRE that we wanted to weaken KilTom. At the tim where FEAR?! were declining the merge offer from KilTom I was pushing for it. I was happy to see we had new recruits and I thought with the active players of the old KilTom then maybe we could get somewhere.

Thought I'd just post something from a Skype conversation I had with legdenno in the start of February. It clearly states that you DIDN'T want to weaken KilTom in any way :icon_wink:

[05-02-2010 07:54:53] legdenno: hi mate
[05-02-2010 07:55:20] Eksiljyden: Hi leg,
[05-02-2010 07:55:34] legdenno: hey
[05-02-2010 07:55:44] Eksiljyden: Well... Finally an enemy that wants to talk to me *LOL*
[05-02-2010 07:55:53] legdenno: i thiught it was about time to touch base with you
[05-02-2010 07:56:14] legdenno: enemy dont say it like that
[05-02-2010 07:56:26] Eksiljyden: Sure....I'm always open for talks...
[05-02-2010 07:56:44] Eksiljyden: Then how about adversary? ;)
[05-02-2010 07:57:03] legdenno: i did not think you would talk to me as i hear that prime hate my guts
[05-02-2010 07:58:08] Eksiljyden: Well.... I'm always open for talks.... Besides I have the same feeling about FEAR vs. Prime ;)
[05-02-2010 07:58:13] legdenno: but i dont understand why so much hatred towards me and my tribe
[05-02-2010 07:58:27] Eksiljyden: Maybe I just haven't had any reason to talk to you...
[05-02-2010 07:58:41] Eksiljyden: but i dont understand why so much hatred towards me and my tribeI could say the same for Prime...
[05-02-2010 07:58:51] legdenno: um
[05-02-2010 07:58:57] legdenno: hatred not from us
[05-02-2010 07:59:19] legdenno: we wanted a war and we where at war with kiltom
[05-02-2010 07:59:34] Eksiljyden: Really?.... Well... Hmmm.... I'm not so sure about that.
[05-02-2010 07:59:43] legdenno: but randy and mimic raised the white flag and said lets hit prime
[05-02-2010 08:00:09] Eksiljyden: Well... We always knew we couldn't trust Randy...
[05-02-2010 08:00:10] legdenno: so we used kiltom for as a cannon fodder
[05-02-2010 08:00:29] legdenno: we knew prime would kill them
[05-02-2010 08:00:40] legdenno: so we feed them to you
[05-02-2010 08:00:43] legdenno: heheeheheheheh
[05-02-2010 08:01:02] Eksiljyden: Yup... Good move there... But my guess is that you expected it would be easier to take Prime when we were at war with KilTom....
[05-02-2010 08:01:17] Eksiljyden: And you underestimated us somehow ;)
[05-02-2010 08:01:26] legdenno: and well really the only people we have attacked are those that we had dramas with before the war
[05-02-2010 08:02:03] legdenno: honest as a duke prime is not really the best for me or my tribe
[05-02-2010 08:02:16] legdenno: you are to far away
[05-02-2010 08:02:32] legdenno: i wanted you guys to take out kiltom
[05-02-2010 08:02:34] legdenno: yes
[05-02-2010 08:02:43] legdenno: but i have other plans
[05-02-2010 08:02:54] legdenno: and prime aint on my menu
[05-02-2010 08:02:59] Eksiljyden: Guess it was Rich's idea to take on Prime then ;)
[05-02-2010 08:03:22] legdenno: well mabye thats why rich aint duke any more
[05-02-2010 08:03:37] legdenno: and i have taken control of my tribe again
[05-02-2010 08:03:46] legdenno: as fear is my tribe
[05-02-2010 08:03:53] legdenno: it never was riches
[05-02-2010 08:04:05] Eksiljyden: I know.... Even though I find it hard to get intel from your tribe.... I've noticed that he didn't post that much anymore.
[05-02-2010 08:04:24] legdenno: he aint duke anymore

I'm sure some ex-KilTom's will find that interesting... :lol:

rich26ca

Eb finally grew a pair... to bad he is still clueless for the most part its not my fault that you noobs could get off your ass to attack a target with a weeks notice. and the tribal op's have been there for a month waiting for claims with out a time frame yet... yes please elaborate on how it really me... please EB take you head out of Legs but just for a few seconds and see what fear is doing. hell leg is already trying to find out what and how i'm doing things... to copy more... i created the bulk of fear forums, came up with the op's. almost everyone in that tribe has been useless for sometime now.

I'll give credit where its due... TG your a support god mate... i hate dealing with it and you always did well with it. best team leader Shak we have or difference ..
including the stuff going on now but other then that who has done anything of note in fear. even your own new attack Tabs... sit there with little to nothing going on... so again please tell me how its me EB if i take the time to create the forums and gather intel. think a small part of actually attacking is on you guys.

just wasn't happening not with a weeks notice and not when you say claim up and you will be mailed landing times when claims are complete... so again please tell me why the op's don't work. and with in the last month all i've done planning wise cause i haven't been around is in the last week or so for the b;ue/charlie team.... where are the other teams... ah thats right i didn't plan them so nothing happened... hmmm Fear FTW...

No where mate, you need to read leg's rebuttal to me in the council forums then speak.

and you need to read more unless the high and mighty leg deleted them...

He says himself in your forums "that seems like my merge worked, rando gone a bunch of kono banned (sorry darw) and in shambles.

i kicked for security reason after coming back and seeing our forums on the PP forums... my hissy fit as you put was after being freaked on by both Leg and shak...

i left when BH removed my title and privledges... the second that happened i was gone... should have deleted the dam tribe and watch you try and rebuild all though be both know that wouldn't happen. its the same reason your still looking for me and others to come back.

all you have is TG

shak will run his team they need his direction to do anything... leg will do as he wants in the noobish way only he can... (and leg if your under attack and have safe areas you are not gonna stack then who cares about the wall going up and back down with attacks. only a noob like yourself stacks every villages under attack. i see all and still have access to your forums... so say what you will but with out me and TG fear wouldn't stand at all.... thank the lucky stars he still wants to be there. other wise you would both be off pandering to saw for invites...

Last edited:

rich26ca

notice i'm not mentioned once... yet i'm kono enemy... lol yeah i dismissed for the better of the tribe. but what he doesn't say is also took the time to mail every member and expalain with a recommendation to go to kono if they will allow it.

seems i've always kept my word and even befriend some kono people where leg's obviously was only out to screw them... and no one new of this plan with in fear. well other then leg

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dont think anyone in Prime is claiming responsibility for this one...

That is the reason Prime is strong. We are not a tribe led by Ego's, We listen to many different views before anything is done. At one time our duke/s thought they were dictators that could do what they wanted and we nearly ended up splitting many times when the Duke would want to do something nobody else in the tribe wanted.

Many leaders of large tribes don't realise they are in their position due to the hard work of many players in their tribes no mater what tribe they lead. If those players leave them then they will be alone, lording over a Tribe of one.

Good point streetgang I for one saw the growth of Prime and its hard work, but still it needs to be stopped your policy of taking over continents by any means usually offends loyal allies...Greed will always leads to war.

Fear?! leaders even with all their knowledge and experience in tribal wars fell victim to a strategem of simple discord emotions are easily manipulated and thoughts easily provoked.

While I don't blame the players the leaders are usually the foundation of any tribe leaders will always be followed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

... so say what you will but with out me and TG fear wouldn't stand at all.... thank the lucky stars he still wants to be there. other wise you would both be off pandering to saw for invites...

This is so funny to watch from this side.

I remember you saying you didn't have an ego about this game but the quote says otherwise. It may be deserved as i dont know about the working with the rest of the tribe but with so many egos to fluff up it must have been emotional. ROFL

DeletedUser

This is so funny to watch from this side.

I remember you saying you didn't have an ego about this game but the quote says otherwise. It may be deserved as i dont know about the working with the rest of the tribe but with so many egos to fluff up it must have been emotional. ROFL

now is not a good time to rub it in:icon_smile:

rich26ca

you know your prob right there was a time where i would say i would always put the tribe first... i believed that to my core... but after whats happened in the last week... my outlook on fear some players and this game is changing needs to be about fun and hasn't for sometime. and when you put so much of yourself into a tribe and think of them and then are treated this way makes it quite hard to think of a tribe that can betray and dishonor you in such a way. I would have died for fear fighting for them, working for them... but if its all for nothing and others can take it all away in a blink of an eye... obviously i made the wrong choice in fear or they made the wrong choice in me either way were not playing together anymore as i won't work with Leg or BH again.