kiltom

DeletedUser

Oh wow, you tell your meatshields to noble inactives. Good job...do you want a cookie?

Tell you what, i'll put up your rim friends in k88 up for claim and then when I take noremacs 100something villages there I'll see if you post more stats from them.

Yeah first you call them meatshields implying you're going through them before Prime, but they have more caps on you than you do on them. You contradicted your own argument by saying you're not going after them. Plus it's always "oh you're nobling inactives" as an excuse. But inactives are the exact same thing as meatshields.

Seems arguments have gone downhill. I don't even need to be here. Everyone is defeating their own arguments.

Btw, trying to be witty or sarcastic or taunting or whatever you want to call it(bolded part for everyones convenience:icon_rolleyes:) doesn't make your argument better. The wit should just add to your argument not be what makes it work.

DeletedUser

I don't really care about them beating you, i was more interested in seeing that forever you guys have only nobled 86 villas off of them yet you say that you have to noble through our meatshields to get to us.

If we noble you guys its always an inactive so technically speaking by having those accounts for us to noble they are meatshields for you guys(was writing this while air posted so sorry for the same thing he said). BSM has nobled our inactives as well but that doesnt count? You have all these excuses of why we are winning and why this and that but you guys came to us for a cease-fire not the other way.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: guyverone

Side 2:
Tribes: R.I.M. Prime
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Tribes: Sparta
Players:

Side 1: 18
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 193,288
Difference: 193,288

image.php

So for all your loudmouth blabber you have done nothing to really write home about. I know your excuse is i sat accounts and sniped a million prime trains since thats easy to say and cant be called out since we cant get proof of that but even still you didnt snipe enough.

DeletedUser

Yeah first you call them meatshields implying you're going through them before Prime, but they have more caps on you than you do on them. You contradicted your own argument by saying you're not going after them. Plus it's always "oh you're nobling inactives" as an excuse. But inactives are the exact same thing as meatshields.

Seems arguments have gone downhill. I don't even need to be here. Everyone is defeating their own arguments.

Btw, trying to be witty or sarcastic or taunting or whatever you want to call it(bolded part for everyones convenience:icon_rolleyes:) doesn't make your argument better. The wit should just add to your argument not be what makes it work.

We're not going through them, we're going through their support which is going to prime. The only time we've ever listed them as a target was when they attacked. R.I.M. is just a large group of noobs gathered in one area (ie shooting fish in a barrel) There's no real point in saying they aren't supporting you, because that's all they're really there for and like it or not prime is the new kong.

They're meatshields, one way or another that's what they are. Inactives, noobs in the way (ie green) it doesn't matter. Fact is they're meatshields like all tribes have.

EDIT: I actually made cookies when I posted that, and they're quite good :|

I don't really care about them beating you, i was more interested in seeing that forever you guys have only nobled 86 villas off of them yet you say that you have to noble through our meatshields to get to us.

If we noble you guys its always an inactive so technically speaking by having those accounts for us to noble they are meatshields for you guys(was writing this while air posted so sorry for the same thing he said). BSM has nobled our inactives as well but that doesnt count? You have all these excuses of why we are winning and why this and that but you guys came to us for a cease-fire not the other way.

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Tribes: R.I.M. Prime
Players:

image.php

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Tribes: Sparta
Players:

Side 1: 18
Difference: 18

image.php

Side 1: 193,288
Difference: 193,288

image.php

So for all your loudmouth blabber you have done nothing to really write home about. I know your excuse is i sat accounts and sniped a million prime trains since thats easy to say and cant be called out since we cant get proof of that but even still you didnt snipe enough.

Oh wow, I don't do anything...big surprise there buddy :icon_rolleyes: If you read that rant of mine that I posted a month or so ago and understood it you'll know I don't really care for w20 anymore. Infact, when I have 50% dominace in k87 i'm going all defense and deleting. Why? Why not?

I co-play a top 10 account on world 2 that's more fun than this world. After co-playing on w3/7/9/12/15/18 and coming back on here it's really just terrible. People don't get each other banned on other worlds during wars, they actually run tribewide ops and get things done. That's not something I've seen much on w20 even though it is my first world and the others i've played were on and off when I was asked. It's a war game, not "hey let's see who's breaking the rules" game. Prime can't win without using last resort methods such as this and everyone knows it.

Back to my barbs nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

DeletedUser

I agree with you partially there but its not like we havent been reported either, if players dont cheat then reporting is meaningless.

If the coalition would put ego or whatever aside they still have more active players and villages then prime. It could be done and should be done but instead everyone complains that we stole the fun but no one is willing to bring it back. A few have tried but it could be done better.

DeletedUser

Aye, I lost the feel for world 20 when the stuff with bong went down. It's just no fun anymore when our world in which we waste so much time on turns into the kiddy game.

I've asked my tribe not to, it's just not....well...sportsmanlike? I don't approve of it and have kicked a member recently for trying it. Sometimes I do get to put on my big boy duke pants xD

DeletedUser

I co-play a top 10 account on world 2 that's more fun than this world. After co-playing on w3/7/9/12/15/18 and coming back on here it's really just terrible. People don't get each other banned on other worlds during wars, they actually run tribewide ops and get things done. That's not something I've seen much on w20 even though it is my first world and the others i've played were on and off when I was asked. It's a war game, not "hey let's see who's breaking the rules" game. Prime can't win without using last resort methods such as this and everyone knows it.

Back to my barbs nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

Hey, if you wanted better action you shoulda been more in the Hulk area when we were around:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol, you should get an account in sparta and we'll go at it =D

I would, but I doubt any account in Sparta is decently built. Plus I'm busy dealing with 25k incs on another world(as of today) and I came back to x-char today to help defend till there's a new owner. Though I don't really count that as playing since it's not even remotely a challenge. It's honestly just pathetic.

DeletedUser

No, they're not built that well...I don't think any of them use mass recruit scripts or even downgrade hiding places :s

Shame though, maybe one day we'll have a challenge >.<

DeletedUser

No, they're not built that well...I don't think any of them use mass recruit scripts or even downgrade hiding places :s

Shame though, maybe one day we'll have a challenge >.<

Why downgrade hiding places, they only use 8 villagers.

DeletedUser59335

how is it their fault ur tribe is 50% inactive.

You don't understand, Guyver doesn't speak English

Guyverish to English

Inactive=Player who is loosing village
Meatshield=something he can't beat

Do you know how many times i have missed clearing a village (or just barely cleared it) by less than 8 troops???

I aint saying I don't downgrade hiding place but it still has it advantage, even more advantage then not being able to build 8 more axes :O
-Who doesn't find it nitty to being able to build up the wall right after a clearing wave hit a village? It could save your village just like it rarely happen to you taht you needed 8 more axes to clear a village

Last edited by a moderator:

xstefanx

Oh darn, with all the tribe reformations and alliance changes I forgot which side I was meant to be taking. Still not really sure :p I think the advantages of 8 population are limited and so are the advantages for having level 10 hiding place.. Hmm!

DeletedUser

Aye, I lost the feel for world 20 when the stuff with bong went down. It's just no fun anymore when our world in which we waste so much time on turns into the kiddy game.

Exactly my feelings on W20, tribes will gang up on any player they can, and if they can't beat them, they'll report them. This applies to all tribes, no exceptions at all.

DeletedUser

I aint saying I don't downgrade hiding place but it still has it advantage, even more advantage then not being able to build 8 more axes :O

Agreed.

-Who doesn't find it nitty to being able to build up the wall right after a clearing wave hit a village? It could save your village just like it rarely happen to you taht you needed 8 more axes to clear a village

It is handy, I guess it depends on the individual and the tactics they like to use and whether they're going to be consistently defending for an extended time, like during a war etc.

DeletedUser

Do you know how many times i have missed clearing a village (or just barely cleared it) by less than 8 troops???

Honestly, probably never. 8 pop is pretty much insignificant for a nuke. I downgrade my hiding place, but it's an insignificant building. Downgraded or left there makes little difference. Sure, each way has advantages but neither advantage really matters very much.

DeletedUser

I bet lvl is building his hiding places, he needs those few resources to rebuild those walls when we hit him with nuke after nuke :eek: