kiltom

DeletedUser

I bet lvl is building his hiding places, he needs those few resources to rebuild those walls when we hit him with nuke after nuke :eek:

he hasn't been in the forums in a while, I'm waiting on him to update the thread that tells how many people are left in the world and crap. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I want to say he's playing, then flame him for....well http://en20.tribalwars.net/public_report/239cc044c6555054a6cd946e2c000f0a :icon_redface:

The account however is fighting back, it could be air....but I don't think he'd defend with two nukes. At the same time, I've never seen lvl defend so he could just have been writing checks his ass couldn't cash this whole time on here. Makes me wonder who's sitting it.

You can check the stats on the main overview of the twstats for w20 and just compare/do the math.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

if he is being sat then i would say its the same person playing the x-char account prime leader Eks...

Eksiljyden

if he is being sat then i would say its the same person playing the x-char account prime leader Eks...

Really?... Hmm... then you know something that I don't :icon_wink:

And may I ask why you think it's me that's playing the x-char account and lvl?

DeletedUser

The dukes get stuck with all the sits when their members under attack give up >.>

DeletedUser

Meatshields are what R.I.M. are. Prime picked up just so they could save themselves and build up their accounts while we noble through them. So no air, prime will use rim as the shield while WE noble through them.

Most RIM players are inside K's totally controlled by Prime and if any are on the border with you just dont attack them and attack a Prime player first. You say we use them as a shield but you could easily chose to instead attack a Prime Player.
It is a simple matter to noble a village close to the Front you want to fight on so if you want to attack Prime then go ahead. i haven't bothered to check your stats but i am guessing you have still not nobled any villages from Prime.

I could noble many of the village surounding me that belong that belong to sad little tribes and then say they were being used as Meat Sheilds but insted i choose to noble into other K's that contain FEAR villages controlled by the players i want to attack. Actually after looking at your stats it seems you constantly noble only Barbs...are they being used as Meat Sheilds by Sparta or Prime? lol

You wouldn't be able to noble Prime villages if you were next door as there would be too many Barbs nearby being used as Meat Shields.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: R.I.M.
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 22,031
Side 2: 1,076
Difference: 20,955

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 126
Difference: 33

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 210,612,858
Side 2: 10,035,796
Difference: 200,577,062

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 883,222
Side 2: 1,220,091
Difference: 336,869

image.php
[/spoil]

Meatshields like fighting back :3

DeletedUser102706

If you want to call someone a noob, what you do is you take a report of Lord Chuck attacking with his uber 4k mixed sword nuke and post it in the funny attack/successful defense thread. Or you can point out that ragefang literally sits there for days and days sending sword fakes which are easily identifiable without the incoming sorter. My god, he is annoying as hell.

those swords attacks really pissed people off, didn't it? well...that was what i wanted to do in the first place. :lol: