Kind of advise

DeletedUser10887

tribe xxxx said:
shadow... today at 15:33
plz contact me as quik as possible if you read this message!

if you are interested in joining the tribe xxxx
with over the 900points!!!!

sr.senator today at 15:35
why are you in hurry?

shadow... today at 15:40
its a race between all the clans of this world ^^
we need to hurry fast if we wanne follow the top clans! =p

shadow... today at 15:40
are you in?

sr.senator today at 15:44
not interested in joining any tribe at the moment, it's too soon!
I'm just wonder how you have an account in any of the worlds and none of them have progresses at all!

do you start every worlds with such speed and then give it up?

shadow... today at 15:46
i am yet playing tribal wars for 3weeks.
and yes the villages are very progressive!

Guess you take the point! I received this mail and I think it would be good chance to give my new friends in this game world a good advise... You know there is no need to kill your self at the beginning.

I'm specially talking to my mates who have joined this game recently... there is straight road to future all you need to do is hanging on it.. Slow but continuously. Many players start with all of their energy and being online all the day in front none change picture of their village, I propose you to hold some of your energy for future that it will come more and more interesting

Last edited:

sp.ag

Nothing special, all players who know what they are doing will be in the same situation; however he does make me laugh thinking mass recruitment works :lol:

DeletedUser

Sr. Senator! please join N-J-Y

we are a tribe made for the purpose of waiting for us joining tribes! :icon_biggrin: (100% unserious)

why is he in such a hurry?? quite dumb, he will rather have a full tribe than 60 good members

DeletedUser

what if you have infinate energy :S

although i do believe a good start will give a better future

DeletedUser

it's the first day... and there's already around 20-30 full tribes... thats not really being picky

DeletedUser10887

what if you have infinate energy :S

although i do believe a good start will give a better future

what I said don't interfere with having good start although I believe that what you said do not interfere with my words... you are right

I love the start of new worlds.

same...

So do I. Love the energy. *wink*

but I've seen so many guys spare lots of their time on beginning and then leave what they have done but if you are supplied by infinate energy so there is no need to be careful about it...

DeletedUser

I wish I had infinite resources... I'm already down to 13/14/21. Ah well, guess I'll just have to sit around and wait :icon_neutral: