King Enea livestream

Do you want King Enea to do a livestream when he times attacks and/or snipes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I played with Enea on W110, he sniped hundreds of trains for us against the #1 tribe.

Enema is a nice guy always cool to talk to he just wasnt the greatest when i originaly met him not suprised hes improved hes been grinding tw for a good while, i doubt hes hacking personally from knowing and speaking to him.

Blue monke6

Reaction score
Lol you recruited a tribe known to be cheating and wonder why the recruits get called out for cheating. Enea was hidden on the BL in jheez cuz they couldnt trust him on the fronts and now hes tossing perfectly timed anti snipes without fail constantly. Just get real about it. Hes got all that TNT saved up in his system and wants to use it

WhiteGrimReaper

Reaction score
Lol you recruited a tribe known to be cheating and wonder why the recruits get called out for cheating. Enea was hidden on the BL in jheez cuz they couldnt trust him on the fronts and now hes tossing perfectly timed anti snipes without fail constantly. Just get real about it. Hes got all that TNT saved up in his system and wants to use it

1602089663435.png

Mastah

Reaction score
Lol guys you got to chill down with the bot talks and try to learn the approved stuff that exists :p

From undisclosed SINTM member to undisclosed PMS/WB member.

"can you send me, matash is bad person and don't send it jijiji"
"but can you send me that bot? ;)"
"I promise use it only in others worlds"

Looks like there are SINTM players that are eager to use bots...

I think this is just too silly, it was cute a bit in the beginning but something is wrong with your knowledge of the game if you assume bots just because multiple accounts sends attacks at the same time and sends them quickly...

Last edited:

luluki

Reaction score
Lol guys you got to chill down with the bot talks and try to learn the approved stuff that exists :p

From undisclosed SINTM member to undisclosed PMS/WB member.

"can you send me, matash is bad person and don't send it jijiji"
"but can you send me that bot? ;)"
"I promise use it only in others worlds"

Looks like there are SINTM players that are eager to use bots...

I think this is just too silly, it was cute a bit in the beginning but something is wrong with your knowledge of the game if you assume bots just because multiple accounts sends attacks at the same time and sends them quickly...

Who said that?

Deleted User - 11489690

bot king enea? no man hahaha if king enea is able to adjust all the antis in the same milesimas live as in the photo I give him my xDD account cheating eventually gets you caught

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-10-18 at 18.38.46.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-10-18 at 18.38.46.jpeg
    241.6 KB · Views: 62