~King~ looking for new members in k79 only

DeletedUser56061

Hello I am from ~King~ ...

We are a new tribe and I am mass inviting nyone no matter how many points as long as they are in k79

DeletedUser56061

Do yourself a favour and disband.

Hello I see you think I will not do well..

I have made a tribe in world 19 and it is one of the best tribes round we just went to war with a tribe about 13 times our size and we are wasting so don't dis or you will be on my first to kill list

and yes I do believe that troops win wars not men so you better hope you have some :icon_eek:

:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I have made a tribe in world 19 and it is one of the best tribes round we just went to war with a tribe about 13 times our size and we are wasting so don't dis or you will be on my first to kill list

and yes I do believe that troops win wars not men so you better hope you have some :icon_eek:

K79 is near EXP territory, please grow quickly, I want my villages nice and warm when I take them off your hands.

G10NK

Nukes on thier way to you. Have a nice day =D

DeletedUser

Nukes on thier way to you. Have a nice day =D

He is still under BP. And stop spamming this forum. I'm not a mod but if I was I would infract you. If you don't want to be recruited don't post here, simple.

nad destroyer

He is still under BP. And stop spamming this forum. I'm not a mod but if I was I would infract you. If you don't want to be recruited don't post here, simple.

lol flame advice and threats from the lewder, thats just funny in itself, you hypocrite.

Bobnbob82

lol flame advice and threats from the lewder, thats just funny in itself, you hypocrite.

haha, so true.

and alex you are doomed to fail. first of all, making threats to players thousands of times your size is not a good idea - killing you can be done without any real issues. and i suggest that you find a new tribe to join - you have no future here in w22, it is too developed already. other tribes are going to expand over the top of you, so take some advice - go to W29 or W30 if you really want to start again.

DeletedUser56061

Hello again if you think I will fail ell then you just wait we already have 5 members and are growing very fast and I have already started building an army so feel free to send in some nukes it will just get up my od and I will do well and if you think that you will stop me well you will joi the to kill list too.

Have a good day

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hello again if you think I will fail ell then you just wait we already have 5 members and are growing very fast and I have already started building an army so feel free to send in some nukes it will just get up my od and I will do well and if you think that you will stop me well you will joi the to kill list too.

Have a good day

lmao lol

DeletedUser57008

Have a good day

Talk about run on sentences.

DeletedUser

alexander minishPoints:160Rank:20167Opponents defeated:103 (17967.) Tribe:~King~ » Write message
VillagesCoordinatesPoints01 My Kingdom963|776160

OMG LOOK 160 points!!!!! we better runs away before he send his spears!!!:icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56061

Put it this way, if you send troops then they will die and the same amount will be sent back and they will be alot better and also I am not on 160 points. I am on 197 almost 200.

Also if you send one more message like that I will report you.

feel that burn !!!