King of the Hill

DeletedUser110464

I derailed this thread and made it off topic...

[SPOIL]ha ha MY HILL[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

You get killed by mods for being on-topic in a off topic thread.

my hill

DeletedUser110464

I bribe the mods to let me go as they fake my death, then I walk up to the top of the hill and roundhouse kick you off of it.

My hill.

DeletedUser

You fall on debt, and ure unable to buy food and pay taxes ... you end up being in jail and die out of hunger.

my hill

DeletedUser110464

Jails in the USA have excellent food and healthcare systems paid for by taxes. Moochers...

Either way I survive, get out of jail with a get out of jail free card, then kick you off my hill...

DeletedUser110464

I get out after awhile and then convince you to let me take over the hill with my diplomatic skills. My hill.

DeletedUser

diplomatic way,??
you bribed me with lots of money. :D

*takes money and back stabs you.
my hill

DeletedUser110464

You got bored of waiting for someone else to post or try to take the hill so fell asleep. I took over the hill while you slept easily...my hill...

DeletedUser110691

Magikarp i choose you!

Magikarp use Splash!

It was super effective!

My hill!

DeletedUser

I play some music a distance away from the hill, a group of people including yourself gather round, listen to the relaxing melodies and fall into an endless sleep. I then walk up to the hill.

My hillll

DeletedUser110790

ENbuR.gif

My Hill.

DeletedUser109725

See your sig? I go like your fox. That video disappears, I apply baby logic ie, if I can't see it it must be dead! (That is apparently why babies cry when people/things leave their sight) My hill!

DeletedUser110691

I tell Bruce Lee that you thought Chuck Norris would win in a fight,

My Hill!

DeletedUser109725

I distract you with the Who will post next thread, and jump on the hill. My hill.