King Of The Hill

DeletedUser

Pretty self explanitory most should know how to play.

I place flag on top of hill ​MY HILL.

DeletedUser110642

i chop your flag down and replace it with a giant llama billboard
my hill

DeletedUser

I hire beavers to chew your billboard so it falls down.
My hill

DeletedUser110464

I light a match and you burn alive due to the wood chips on the ground around you. I walk up to the hill and put the fire out. My Hill.

DeletedUser

I beat you too death with a crutch and a manikins foot. My Hill.

DeletedUser

I hire a army of robotic raptors that devour you. Myy Hill

DeletedUser

I commandeer a firetruck and get water in your army's wiring and they blow up. My Hill.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i take the firetruck and drive it into a wall but last minute i jump out but your still in it
my hill

DeletedUser

Im a ninja i sneak on to the hill and assassinate you my hill.

DeletedUser

I stab you in the neck with a sharpened end of a toothbrush. My Hill.

DeletedUser

I Buy a barret 50 cal... shoot you in the head. i think build fortifications around the hill to stop any land invaders and i man the walls with my sniper. My hill

DeletedUser

I enslave and mutate a family of care bears, i fly over your walls upon my deformed bear steed and they breathe fire upon you melting your skin and the sniper. My Hill.

DeletedUser

I get my beloved my little pony and ride into your hill the ponys spread love and jot free your care bears who now fight for me you run away after you shit yourself with fear... my hill

DeletedUser

I talk to trees and they come alive, they take down your wall and squash your care bear and pony army. My Hill.

DeletedUser

nooo... i travel to mordor and behind to the far east steal 100 large elephants crush you and your trees... Myhill

DeletedUser

I come with a super soaker full of holy water and spray your undead army. My hill

DeletedUser

I learn Magic... i make your super soaker into dust and put a force field around the hill my hill

DeletedUser

My demonic magic penetrates your field of force and shatters your soul. My Hill.