King Of The Hill

DeletedUser

I turn into a raged demon with my shattered soul.... i devour evryone on the hill but chain you up into a crater of the hill which i have dug with my bare hands my hill

DeletedUser

I'm the demonlord..you are my demon. I make you a commander. My Hill.

DeletedUser

I mutiny against you over taking your power... and banishing you from Evil my hill

DeletedUser

I am the embodiment of Evil, a mere demon can't kill his master. I hack you into pieces and cast you off to the skies. My Hill.

DeletedUser

I fall from the sky after growing in strength learning the ways of the air i float down smash you into 4 pieces... i then cast all 4...(arms), (legs), (body) and (head) off into seperate direction to travel with the clouds my hill

DeletedUser

I regenerate my body from all 4 pieces, now there are 4 of me! We attack in unison and thwart your attempts of ruling the hill. My Hill.

DeletedUser

I invest in an airfield in a cave where no one can find it i drop a nuke on you you are obliterated but i use my magic to protect the hill my hill

DeletedUser

I come back as a rabbitman, and spear you with a giant carrot. My Hill.

DeletedUser

I turn myself into a hawk using magic and devour you... i then self combust so we both die...
THE HILL IS NOW NO ONES A NEW PERSON MUST CAPTURE IT

DeletedUser

YEA finally another poster woop woop my plan worked... i evolve from jesus to god and burn you with light My HILL

DeletedUser

As i said I'm god i then call in an army of animals 2 of each kind they rip you to shreds. they then patrol the hill for my safety my hill

DeletedUser

i call Kim Jong, nuke your hill. build a better hill. My Hill.

DeletedUser

ohhh... i call in the 'Murican's they hate kim jong they nuke your hill for the "peace of mankind" my hill

DeletedUser

I am not imjured. I rage into a demonic whirl of power and energy and destroy all in the area. My Hill.

DeletedUser

i simple spit on you as im god you float away due to the size of my spit my hill

DeletedUser

I fly away to my castle where i use a deathray to destroy the sky and it falls. I then destroy the hill and build a new hill in the walls of my castle. My Hill.

DeletedUser

i dig a hole from the old hill into your castle it is super deep. i then jump out slap you in the face you start crying and run away to the other end of the world in shame. my hill with a castle