Kingdom of Mercia K50

DeletedUser

The Kingdom of Mercia
(Mercia)

Now recruiting in K50.​

We are a tribe formed to spice things up in the rim. We value ODA over any other ranking.​

I have TW experience dating back to worlds 7 and 15, and recently experience as the founder (Duke) of an Alliance (Tribe) that has reached rank 3 (currently 4th, after eviction of Simmers/Point Whores).​

Past experience helps, but newbs willing and able to learn fast are welcome.​

Apply in-game to me, Arsaces with a well written and detailed application, detailing experience (or lack of), and why you wish to join. Noobs, simmers, refugees and point whores need not apply.​

We have a cap of 40 members, so if interested, apply ASAP.​

Thanks for reading, and no, I don't expect much from this.​

And now, for the inevitable spam attack. :icon_razz:​

DeletedUser

The Kingdom of Mercia

(Mercia)

Now recruiting in K50.​

We are a tribe formed to spice things up in the rim. We value ODA over any other ranking.​

I have TW experience dating back to worlds 7 and 15, and recently experience as the founder (Duke) of an Alliance (Tribe) that has reached rank 3 (currently 4th, after eviction of Simmers/Point Whores).​

Past experience helps, but newbs willing and able to learn fast are welcome.​

Apply in-game to me, Arsaces with a well written and detailed application, detailing experience (or lack of), and why you wish to join. Noobs, simmers, refugees and point whores need not apply.​

We have a cap of 40 members, so if interested, apply ASAP.​

Thanks for reading, and no, I don't expect much from this.​

And now, for the inevitable spam attack. :icon_razz:​

Who were you on world 15?

DeletedUser

Kelham, I was Head Diplomat in Band of Erinyes, and then a diplomat when we merged into TSoH.

Come to think about it, I remember you. I doubt many'll remember me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kelham, I was Head Diplomat in Band of Erinyes, and then a diplomat when we merged into TSoH.

Come to think about it, I remember you. I doubt many'll remember me.

Lots of people seem to know me. I wonder why that is :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

hi Arsaces, i sent u message on y i would like to join ur tribe. :D