KINGS -- Fanning the Flames of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Phoenix2copy2.jpg

Fanning the flames of war

Tribalwars is a game geared towards war and war only. Some tribes will probably never understand, others know what it is to live for war rather than for random barbnobling. W24 is a virtual bloodbath so far, one we cherish, as players eager for a fight. Still... it is not enough. The south is weak, choosing their safety above conquest, believing in merges over extermination. Some will say I cannot tell, as I don't live in the south. To that, I can only say I'm glad not to live in the south, because the south is boring. Boring as hell.

Nobling barbs, taking out noobs, merging every halfway capable player and prizing 'most conquers' above all... It's pathetic. Most importantly; it's completely unbefitting of the former #2 tribe, a tribe that prized itself above GARUDA, above KINGS, above the East, the same East that has always valued blood and loyalty above points, above membercounts.

When MANIC says they have conquered more, we can't help but scoff. When they point out their ODA, we know that ours is both better on average and harder earned. When they claim they've got capable players, we nodd, and sincerely tell them we'll crush them regardless of their points. For KINGS is no flame you can extinguish with but a gust of wind... we're a raging firestorm, all-consuming, ever-expanding, leaving nothing but ashes in our wake.

KINGS will do its public duty by tumbling the south into chaos. Fanning the flames of war... it's but one of steps of KINGS' ascension. MANIC is merely a casualty of war, their only glory consisting of terms that are usually left well alone in metagame, pointwhoring.

To MANIC, all I can say is; Karma's a bitch. Best get used to it. You have 24 hours to leave your tribe for greener pastures.

~Rukoh
Duke of KINGS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Facts sheet.

KINGS stats atm:
65.059.893 points
67 members
242,36 Mio. ODA
74,33 Mio. ODD

MANIC stats atm:
104.651.390 points
92 members
340,82 Mio. ODA
130,46 Mio. ODD

Relative portion KINGS holds: 62.163227699%

Self-updating twstats map:

image.php

map@7/March

Stats, daily updates: irregular updates:
11/march:
Side 1:
Tribes: KINGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 4
Difference: 40

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 411,989
Side 2: 36,760
Difference: 375,229

image.php

BTW; the 24hr thingy was in relation to refugees, not to 'non-attacking'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

go kings go kings

*does the bebe dance*

b_b b_d d_b b_d d_d

DeletedUser

All I can say is that I want some of what Rukoh's smoking.​

Kristiedawn

Ye ye ye. Now this I was hoping would happen :p

Go Kings Woot woooot !

DeletedUser53104

Psst... Psst.. Someone's coming... Someone serious...!
I hope manic is prepared... Good luck to them. they're gonna need it..!

DeletedUser

and on behalf of S²ORM we would like to thank manic for sending support alll the way to try to kill our nukes. i hope it was worth it ;)

DeletedUser

Right now millions of troops are being recalled from Kinky villages. Soon Garuda and Storm will consistantly crushing Kinky.

DeletedUser

I will log on every 3 days to see if there are any attacks coming my way.

DeletedUser

Good look to all, especially Manic who have always put themselves on a pedastel higher than all others on W24. Guess its time to prove they arent all talk.

Although 2K defensive villages up north is going to hurt some lol

Status
Not open for further replies.