KINGS -- Fanning the Flames of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26129

ye thats true ;p

but i wonder how many of those villages MANIC nobles r barbs xD

Maybe we noble barbs, but atleast unlike you we also clear villages... 50k ODA?

Thats not even 1 full defence village killed...

DeletedUser66490

mate, you are flattering us.. :icon_redface:

haven't you read somewhere in forums that those OD stats of us are inflated :icon_rolleyes:.. they didn't mean a thing, as most Manic bashers say..

:icon_smile:

Do you listen to everything people say?

Hopefully not.

That's why I always have my own opinion about me, because most of what people say could be complete and utter trash. :icon_wink:

(No sides taken here, just to be clear.)

DeletedUser

I'd never underestimate those. On W16, people send trains EXACTLY like that, but if they're skilled enough they fill the seconds in between with nukes. If they don't, then it is bad. But if they do, it is devastating. Not to mention those might be noble fakes (commonly used but expensive, good for bigger players who can afford resources).

DeletedUser

334343.png

DeletedUser

possibly...but i got big doub...I mailed some of them(cause im a noob who love to be under fire,so i think i little bit provocation will help me)

and they told me that there timming was ok for them:)

but really,i give rukoh what he deserve...really impressicve what he did on me.nice timming.and gonna hurt me:)

DeletedUser63958

Apparently it isnt, since you want to come here so badly.

We are above you...

LMFAO!, i agree with thinger, i want what your smoking.

WHHAAHAHAHAH

WHWHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH we have to leave? this is like being declared on by a RIM tribe... noobs forming what they think is a super tribe, but actualy again a huge failure worth of posting in the funny attacks messages topic...

NO honestly Kings, thank you ALOT for this B-day present, its by far the best one i had.

1000 incommings lol :D
That really all you got?

You just want to noble some close villages, for the rest you are worth notting.

Comming to our homeland, demanding things? LOL, you guy's are pathetic.

4300 Villages more, Good luck...you cannot kill us, you cant even hurt us severely, dude, you guy's cant even kill Tuff...

And you are comming after MANIC?

You guy's are to scared to declare on Kinky, and then you think, lets declare on MANIC while they are low on support?

LOL, we send alot out agreed, but we have 4300 villages more, we arrent low, not even close =)

This whole declaration is a failure, in 14 hours you only got me 1000 incommings, and i think im one of the highest lol.

Really, come back when you have learned to play with the big boys, now kssst...

GOOD LUCK KINGS:
you fail once again.
small_vs_big_wrestling_r3of.jpg

You should wake up see that fat guy that is KINGS your the little one standing all alone.

You and your tribe are dead meet so have fun. KINGS are a serious tribe according to Stabben and they are gonna rim you and your tribe.

DeletedUser

lol. dont ya just love war!!! with kings moving closer to the manic ranks the war will step up a gear. i personally wish everyone would stay out of it and just let us and manic go at it. they out number our points 2-1 but we think them orders are unfair to manic.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser63958

lol. dont ya just love war!!! with kings moving closer to the manic ranks the war will step up a gear. i personally wish everyone would stay out of it and just let us and manic go at it. they out number our points 2-1 but we think them orders are unfair to manic.:icon_wink:

Who are you?? Kings? or another player?

DeletedUser63958

First off, i decide what intel of my tribe i wish to post, not you...

Second, uhm, its obvious we stack our frontline, wtf, where did you learn to play?

And why would i support a tribe that doesnt honour anything themselves?
Deception and lies are daily things for Kings, so you dont deserve my respect.

Kings indeed deserve the rank they have, not the rank we have.

i said you are ACTING like a RIM tribe, not that you are one, take a few lessons on reading?

This time? i always have fun

Lmao, i understand it better then you do, but you should read some guides on how to get your ODA up, then you might learn how to kill someone in 1 single strike.

Lame, been used, either be original, or dont.
I have no fear from a tribe half my size lol.

LOL, with 100 villages vs 1000 you lose, easy as that, go to a guide, and learn stuff? really, do they let noobs like you post on public in Kings?
In MANIC you would have died already for your 'ideas'

I checked, between 2000 and 4000 incommings in 14 hours...
Thats pathetic, as a first strike, ATLEAST 15 000 are the minimum.

Seeying we take an average of 900 villages a week, this is roughly 10 a player, for each week, you guy's should already be at 150 nobles each....
so why did you need extra time?

Next week we will take 900 again, we dont need to prepare for weeks before warring, we are skilled.

And honestly, even if Kings is serious, who cares? you are half our size, we can take our time before reacting, hell, we will just continue our daily tasks that we had planned before even considering you guy's as a target.

Your death is coming faster and faster each time you talk one day you are gonna regret what you say and then you will be dead not a threat just a fact.

Watch yourself.

DeletedUser66490

You should wake up see that fat guy that is KINGS your the little one standing all alone.

You and your tribe are dead meet so have fun. KINGS are a serious tribe according to Stabben and they are gonna rim you and your tribe.

Yeah MANIC, You're dead 'Meet'!

But seriously, I'd of loved to see MANIC and KINGS fight alone. Would be a great fight and a very interesting one to watch.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser26129

Yeah MANIC, You're dead 'Meet'!

But seriously, I'd of loved to see MANIC and KINGS fight alone. Would be a great fight and a very interesting one to watch.. :icon_wink:

Wait till DLV dies :D

And dark... who on earth would kill me?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: KINGS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 0
Difference: 24

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 230,360
Side 2: 0
Difference: 230,360

image.php

Those are some mighty fine stats for KINGS.

DeletedUser4982

Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DLV KINGS
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 40
Difference: 25

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 624,850
Side 2: 386,661
Difference: 238,189

image.php

Methinks MANIC have other things on their mind... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Agreed :icon_wink:. I'm just pointing out that KINGS is showing their stuff, we all know DLV isn't by the stats I showed on the other thread. But hey, MANIC shouldn't need to attack back if they're mind is on DLV, but where's their stacking? Long-range noble trains should be easy to spot. Unless you count that one member who is close, who could've been stacked by now.

DeletedUser26129

Agreed :icon_wink:. I'm just pointing out that KINGS is showing their stuff, we all know DLV isn't by the stats I showed on the other thread. But hey, MANIC shouldn't need to attack back if they're mind is on DLV, but where's their stacking? Long-range noble trains should be easy to spot. Unless you count that one member who is close, who could've been stacked by now.

Stacking 70 hours away while Kings is 2 hours away doesnt work alot, if they hit the villages 10 times a day :p

DeletedUser

Thankee, and impressive stacks yourself (as well as the snipe!). Then again, nukes build faster than defence :icon_twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.