Kings of the barbs

DeletedUser

I didn't get support for the ops that Storm did on me early in this war, and I don't remember Rstudios asking for any either.
Stacked my front-line villages myself, sent all my nukes out, dodged the attacks. And then rebuilt them all. Only took about 2 weeks for the worst hit ones.
And then they ran 2 more ops, same again. I don't really understand the point you're trying to make?
Like wow! you rebuilt all those villages. You're awesome!! Is that what you want to hear?

and as for your your challenge earlier:

I challenge anyone here to accomplish what i have

-On there first world
Ok, yay for you! My second world. Played my first for 3 months, went inactive, and then started here
-Keep number 1 spot for as long as me Nothing to do with dodging any/all confrontations. You haven't been really targetted because you don't fight, so you're not really seen as a threat. At least that's been Deus's opinion, can't speak for the other tribes.
-Keep healty oda and odd while nobling as much as me Mine and many others ODA is much healthier than yours, hence a slightly slower nobling rate. Don't really see how this can be twisted into an acccomplisment
-Conquer there home k's What does this mean? You haven't conquered a whole K! Do you mean K dominance? Many players have done this.
-conquer a second k Once again WTF?? You haven't conquered a 2nd K! And if you're talking about K dominance I don't see that on the dominance map either!! I got my second K dominance a long time ago. So, Whoopdidoo :icon_rolleyes:

So, yeah, I'll give you your first point. But the rest....ummm....sorry...No

Pfft, I pwn you all. I'm the fastest noblers and in a constant battle for #1 in ODA with Kriid :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeh only because you and kriid attack yourselves and noble each other :p

XenoBlade147

But sir u also have to look at the other players not just the top 20 the account im playing

Conquers:1115 Barbs taken. 239 = 21%

And storm has been around for quite a bit longer then Ronin if i recall. Sorry just got back to the game a week ago

So erm, TBH its a bit inacurite if u look just at that

Ronin Conquers:2262 (+1962-300)
Storme Conquers:69869 (+63257-6612)

as u can tell STORM has nearly 67k more take overs then ronin so your numbers cant be all that correct and u cant call STORM the biggest barb nobler on that one.

Now a comapired to Deus both tribes have been around for nearly as long as each other if im correct it would be better to pair our 2 tribes together.

DeletedUser

Yeh only because you and kriid attack yourselves and noble each other :p

Shhh, I'm trying to build myself a great reputation. The last thing I need is for you to come in here, give evidence that I'm not nearly as good as anyone thinks I am, and ruin all my "hard" work :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

sowy :icon_redface: Btw I iz your profile hacker :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

like no one as ever sat my account in all the time since world been open apart from rukoh to check once, and i think a couple of people had a look at the 20,000 incoming i got from mani as it was pretty dam funny to see

Actually, this is a lie. I've sat you while you had few k incomings because you didn't know how to tag them. And you didn't even have renaming script because "you didn't need it".

sypherr

"and i think a couple of people had a look"

The key to that is read what i wrote, and yes you sat for couple of hours and put a script on, my first world remeber and i did all my naming by hand but when you have 20k a script is nice.

Oh and iv played 2 worlds had 2 success's all done by myself alone, do you ask someone on every world you start.. for them to give you resources and defense? i wont do it again thats for sure to have you come on here and try to join the b**** cypherr club

DeletedUser

[..]
Oh and iv played 2 worlds had 2 success's all done by myself alone, do you ask someone on every world you start.. for them to give you resources and defense? i wont do it again thats for sure to have you come on here and try to join the b**** cypherr club

It is supposed to be a team-game, yanno. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Oh my word. How am I not in the top 20 for barb noblers. ---- must noble more barbs