Kings of the barbs

DeletedUser

Cypherr.

Shimo & DaHolla have both suffered hefty bans and lost a large portion of there villages. That is the only reason they are higher then you. Gopie is right when he listed the bunch of inactives. Some of them players left you there villages, thats just as bad as barbs.

DeletedUser

I had half an hour spare and decided to do a brief show of the top 20, mainly just out of interest to see who the people slagging me was like, and well daholla, shimo, redfox, and a good amount of top 20 have eaten more barbs than me and then have cheek to make jokes at me, i find that rather two faced rukoh wouldnt you?

Not really. DaHolla is (close to the) top ODA scorer, and is undeniably one of the driving factors behind the war. The same can be said for Kriid, and even Redfox since he realized that his nukes are well-spent. Furthermore, Holla's can be explained by saying he lost 33% to a ban at one point, and nobled them back. That would account for about 200 of them.

As TGO said, it's not just the nobling, it's also what you do with them.

DeletedUser

With the power invested in me from tw stats, behalf of w24 and before almighty god i do declare iggo88 the king of the barbs

Finally i get the credit for something
I`ll try harder to hold my title

DeletedUser

I had half an hour spare and decided to do a brief show of the top 20, mainly just out of interest to see who the people slagging me was like, and well daholla, shimo, redfox, and a good amount of top 20 have eaten more barbs than me and then have cheek to make jokes at me, i find that rather two faced rukoh wouldnt you?

I am a bit curious to know the percentage of inactives thrown in with the barbs, although that would I guess have to be something done by each individual player themselves... Or else there will have to be a lot of guessing done.
Some of the ones who have low barbs, may have a higher number of inactives, which can be even EASIER than the barbs to noble as the troops end up being cleared out for them..

Cypherr.

Shimo & DaHolla have both suffered hefty bans and lost a large portion of there villages. That is the only reason they are higher then you. Gopie is right when he listed the bunch of inactives. Some of them players left you there villages, thats just as bad as barbs.

Finally i get the credit for something
I`ll try harder to hold my title

Call me two-faced if you want, Cypherrr, but the people here have already pointed out the many flaws in your argument. I'll reiterate them, so you can avoid their posts and mine :icon_cool:

1) Your stats only show barbs, and completely ignore inactive ennoblements. Add those and you're at 90%, the other 10% being your "impressive" performance against Deus :icon_rolleyes:

2) As stated, both Shimo and I have had to renoble our own villages due to some bans.

3) My last point concerns iggo. While you may call him the king of barbs after your research, you're forgetting the fact that while nobling those barbs, he nukes selflessly for others. I couldn't tell you how many nukes he's launched on my behalf alone.

All that being said, you are right. It's not fair that we've been calling you the king of barbs, because the reality is, you're the king of easy conquers. Or maybe the king of running from a war. Perhaps king of "gift me your villages" is more appropriate. I dunno. Either way, my apologies for incorrectly calling you the king of barbs
emoticon-0139-bow.gif

=RedFox=

All that being said, you are right. It's not fair that we've been calling you the king of barbs, because the reality is, you're the king of easy conquers. Or maybe the king of running from a war. Perhaps king of "gift me your villages" is more appropriate. I dunno. Either way, my apologies for incorrectly calling you the king of barbs
emoticon-0139-bow.gif
Thats what I was going to say, only DaHolla said it much better

I now have a cluster on the frontlines that I got from almost a continent away. You were on the frontlines and picked easy targets and still didn't do much relative your size.
I have conquers of people such as DaHolla. How many conquers of players of that ilk do you have?

And a quick look through the conquers pages of some of the players you tried to denigrate show similar conquers. eg Iggo conquers of Farmhound (before he quit). Seems you neglected to see those conquers while you were looking at the stats, or did you deliberately ignore them as it didn't support your argument?

So yes, both iggo and myself do take high pointed barbs that pop-up in our area. But we also go after real targets, not just the soft targets you so eagerly seek out.
And we have both withstood large ops without crying for stacks, and are still fighting.....and in the same tribe
You can keep playing sims in a war game, you'll get your fair dues when the time comes.
How many wars and confrontations you will dodge between now and then is a question for another day

DeletedUser

Wasted stats...

1) They contribute more to their tribes than you do. Especially considering that they are the ones fighting real enemies.
2) How about factoring in inactives? Because, since Kinky, you've taken at most 150 enemy villages. Daholla has taken and lost many more than you, meaning he actually fights. You sit back and watch. You're not a barb-nobler, persay, you're an inactive/barb-nobler. Good luck trying to bring up stats to the contrary. Kriid maybe nobled more barbs than you...but he's not the original owner of the account, he leads, and he contributes to his tribe. You, on the other hand, have left any tribe that faced a major enemy. You won't gain respect by posting KG-esque stats and claiming that others are less helpful than you, unless your sole intention was to call them barb-noblers...which doesn't take into account inactives.

The quality of barbs is not taken into account, when you noble 3k barbs (too lazy to research, I'm just doing this off of memory, so I may be wrong). Also, in the case of iggo, check his ODD. He nobled at the front to relieve pressure from other players, and he sure has. More help than you give.

Edit: Others have probably said this already. All I read was the initial post by Cypherrr before posting this, so sorry if I'm flogging a dead horse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol.. cypherrr makes a thread to make him look much better only to make him look even more nub....

Awsome.

wIz.

deadsocks

Do us a fave and do the whole tribe, not just the members of the top 20. I do not believe this is a fair spread of data.
Not to mention that Ronin were S²ORM members, about 10 seconds ago, so they can't really attribute any "stat victory" to their tribal alignment.

sypherr

K i made the thread out of interest, i been getting very harshly abused on forums and why cnt i defend myself?

I respect daholla's rukoh krids opinions is interesting to read there responses.

But to the people like

-neva1 account holder tgo you guys seriously cannot judge me, you guys failed at your own accounts got one given and attitude to tihnk you have right to slag of anyone.

I challenge anyone here to accomplish what i have

-On there first world
-Keep number 1 spot for as long as me
-Keep healty oda and odd while nobling as much as me
-Conquer there home k's
-conquer a second k

I take part in tribe ops always have done, i do like to play my own style of random targeting short range enemys trains. i did this to great effect against deus in k45 i took villages of more or less everyone deus cat ttd and deus collaboraters like merct who supported them and latly dlv which as earned me much scorn, but there my only enemys at moment im not a ronin leader i dont make the tribe rules.
You all are in aggreement that rukoh is a strong player, he let the nap expire with sparta and attacked so i attacked him back i could of took 80 percent of his k45 if we were at war and if he as the dignity i believe he has he will admit i had him on the back foot but woody and fire left and sparta when so i ceased and went in to defense mode until we sorted what was going on.

In the manic war i went k's away into k64 k63 to help took villages of geldof and even smurf and many other manic while my defense was behind storm villages on the front. i took part in vvv storm kinky cat ops evenplanned and did the start of the storm-kinky war and the first 2 ops which were successful, i withstood manic sending 20,000 attacks on me and catted the fck out of my villages, as anyone rebuilt a k's worth of villages before? anyone fone through 20k incomings to find nobles?

You all expect me to be perfect im 15 million my first world of course i have faults but end of the day iv done fcking good and im not letting the fact that you all are getting together to slag me of and kick the crap out of me and try to put me face down in the mud.

Iv built a bloody good effective account, iv never been banned or cheated, iv never been given my account! iv built it over time, careful stratagy and the help of my freinds who fought with me and when they came to quit wanted to help there freind who's helped them grow.

Iv never been beaten in game and ran away. im in the middle of the bloody world where can i go???? if people threaten me i do not run? when tgo threatened to bring the north down on me did i cower? nooooo i will accpet any challenge.

Wiz your just spiteful, woody and fire told me you have soo much hatred for me, i did not bring storm down into 2, you did that yourself merging and rushing. all i did was join with some buddy's i did not mail people to get them to leave, far from it, when i found out some storm dirty tricks were happening from krid i told woody and fire i did not like it one iota which was why sparta disbanded not from deus declaring, i had rukoh on the back front, the math account, niks and rs attacked me in response niks lost a crap load of nukes the math account lost a hell of a lot to. rs was succesful on 4 villages which i took back in k45 fact im making point im making is i was not in a bad position extremly good, i just back down from tearing rukoh apart because the my tribe disentigrated over me not tolerating some storm dirty tricks, i have my principles and stand by them.

wiz you account was in no shape to take me on and you would of lost 1v1 woody and fire are right on that your ego is to big, daholla and shimo have a good chance of beating me yes or i fancy the laforge account or iggo88 could get the better of me.

Makes a thread to make him self better? come on you idiot my rep as always been bad since manic started it, where are they now? the great smurf who ranted on at me? people thought he was a god and joined with him in a similar fashionon forums to slate me, fact is my nuke cats were succesful in beaten is accounts, his 20k attacks on me were a joke the state of his nukes, i have no ego, just simple a little bit of humour and my views.

I really cannot be bother typing anymore i have always said i do not have the knack for forums, anyways the name callers all have an open invitation for war, but nooooo they would not challenge me alone or in two, they would need a group of people to hit me at once before they "JOINED" in

DeletedUser

Wiz your just spiteful, woody and fire told me you have soo much hatred for me, i did not bring storm down into 2, you did that yourself merging and rushing. all i did was join with some buddy's i did not mail people to get them to leave, far from it, when i found out some storm dirty tricks were happening from krid i told woody and fire i did not like it one iota which was why sparta disbanded not from deus declaring ffs, i had rukoh on the back front, the math account, niks and rs attacked me in response niks lost a crap load of nukes the math account lost a hell of a lot to. rs was succesful on 4 villages which i took back in k45 fact im making point im making is i was not in a bad position extremly good, i just back down from tearing rukoh apart because the my tribe disentigrated over me not tolerating some storm dirty tricks, i have my principles and stand by them.

wiz you account was in no shape to take me on and you would of lost 1v1 woody and fire are right on that your ego is to big, daholla and shimo have a good chance of beating me yes or i fancy the laforge account or iggo88 could get the better of me.

Makes a thread to make him self better? come on you idiot my rep as always been bad since manic started it, where are they now? the great smurf who ranted on at me? people thought he was a god and joined with him in a similar fashionon forums to slate me, fact is my nuke cats were succesful in beaten is accounts, his 20k attacks on me were a joke the state of his nukes, i have no ego, just simple a little bit of humour and my views.

I really cannot be bother typing anymore i have always said i do not have the knack for forums, anyways the name callers all have an open invitation for war, but nooooo they would not challenge me alone or in two, they would need a group of people to hit me at once before they "JOINED" in

No offense nub.. But unlike you.. Getting gifted a large number of villages in the beginning, never fighting in ANY war expect maybe a bit in dues.. But honestly, your deus stats never impressed me due to your size. You took up all of k44 and could have alone taken on many of the deus in k45. Instead I was forced to send in 15 players to help you, only to have you run away saying your busy getting laid to help out the tribe that I backed you up. Do you know how many members wanted you gone form the tribe during manic war? Do you know how many in manic made fun of you? Do you know how much support it took form the tribe to have you stacked? Same for deus. I stacked you with 4 accounts, plus the 100 nubs you have at your side that helped you out that you DEMANDED be entered into s2orm. You are center of the world, the chance to noble A LOT faster then you are.

Aside from your nubness and now you understand why I feel you do not deserve ANY respect form anyone in this world, lets discuss my accomplishments. 5 number 1 tribes. Been top 20 countless times. Number 1 oda, number odd, Ask many of the skilled community and they will vouche for me. I can enter pretty much ANY premade I wish, I get asked daily to join tribes, daily to take an account in many worlds, and get asked to LEAD many tribes. I am NOT showing that I have an EGO. The difference between me and you?

I have proven myself time and time again. Join world 50. Prove to the world how leet you are. Better yet, join beside me... Pls.

wIz.

DeletedUser

I cba to read your long text, so I just saw what it said about me.

Oh yeah, I failed at my account running. But again, we've gone over why. And I didn't bail, I contributed nukes and defense, and I probably had more ODA than you when I was active. I sat tribemates, I defended, I coordinated support, I did more than you ever did. And I'm still fighting. I put up quite the fight for one of my villages in K66, as Deus will gladly tell you, and so you, who does nothing, has no right to assume that I'm being hypocritical by saying that you are a worse player than many others.

Not to mention that my own skills have nothing to do with how bad of a player you are. So please, stop making a fool of yourself.

DeletedUser

oh, two things though
try to reach #4 ODA from 100+ in 3 weeks and gain 86 mio ODD in 1 month

short note for deus crew:nuke me now, i have exams 2 weeks from now on :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I take part in tribe ops always have done, i do like to play my own style of random targeting short range enemys trains. i did this to great effect against deus in k45 i took villages of more or less everyone deus cat ttd and deus collaboraters like merct who supported them and latly dlv which as earned me much scorn, but there my only enemys at moment im not a ronin leader i dont make the tribe rules.
You all are in aggreement that rukoh is a strong player, he let the nap expire with sparta and attacked so i attacked him back i could of took 80 percent of his k45 if we were at war and if he as the dignity i believe he has he will admit i had him on the back foot but woody and fire left and sparta when so i ceased and went in to defense mode until we sorted what was going on.
Dearest, you nobled three villages off me, preferably when I was asleep, and you did so with considerable losses in both troops and nobles, and through the use of the home-field-defensive advantage.

Did you have me on a 'back foot'? Perhaps. It is difficult to judge, in these cases. Does Deus have Deb123 on a 'back foot', right now? Does that mean anything, considering the circumstances? Difficult, difficult.

At the end of the day, I simply believe that, with your account, a different player would have hurt Deus/me much, much worse.

DeletedUser

This is irrelavant cause you failed to include inactive and gifted accounts, which would probably account for 70% of your conquers chyperr.

Short story shorter, you fail.

DeletedUser

oh, two things though
try to reach #4 ODA from 100+ in 3 weeks and gain 86 mio ODD in 1 month

short note for deus crew:nuke me now, i have exams 2 weeks from now on :icon_neutral:

Will do bro, don't worry. :villagers:

DeletedUser

K i made the thread out of interest, i been getting very harshly abused on forums and why cnt i defend myself?

I respect daholla's rukoh krids opinions is interesting to read there responses.

But to the people like

-neva1 account holder tgo you guys seriously cannot judge me, you guys failed at your own accounts got one given and attitude to tihnk you have right to slag of anyone.

I challenge anyone here to accomplish what i have

-On there first world
-Keep number 1 spot for as long as me
-Keep healty oda and odd while nobling as much as me
-Conquer there home k's
-conquer a second k

In the manic war i went k's away into k64 k63 to help took villages of geldof and even smurf and many other manic while my defense was behind storm villages on the front. i took part in vvv storm kinky cat ops evenplanned and did the start of the storm-kinky war and the first 2 ops which were successful, i withstood manic sending 20,000 attacks on me and catted the fck out of my villages, as anyone rebuilt a k's worth of villages before? anyone fone through 20k incomings to find nobles?

You all expect me to be perfect im 15 million my first world of course i have faults but end of the day iv done fcking good and im not letting the fact that you all are getting together to slag me of and kick the crap out of me and try to put me face down in the mud.

Iv built a bloody good effective account, iv never been banned or cheated, iv never been given my account! iv built it over time, careful stratagy and the help of my freinds who fought with me and when they came to quit wanted to help there freind who's helped them grow.

Iv never been beaten in game and ran away. im in the middle of the bloody world where can i go???? if people threaten me i do not run? when tgo threatened to bring the north down on me did i cower? nooooo i will accpet any challenge.

Wiz your just spiteful, woody and fire told me you have soo much hatred for me, i did not bring storm down into 2, you did that yourself merging and rushing. all i did was join with some buddy's i did not mail people to get them to leave, far from it, when i found out some storm dirty tricks were happening from krid i told woody and fire i did not like it one iota which was why sparta disbanded not from deus declaring ffs, i had rukoh on the back front, the math account, niks and rs attacked me in response niks lost a crap load of nukes the math account lost a hell of a lot to. rs was succesful on 4 villages which i took back in k45 fact im making point im making is i was not in a bad position extremly good, i just back down from tearing rukoh apart because the my tribe disentigrated over me not tolerating some storm dirty tricks, i have my principles and stand by them.

Not that my approval of it means anything, but I enjoyed this post. You made a lot of great points that people often overlook, and while many people may bash your style of play *raises hand*, that's like bashing someone because they like a different color than you. Some people prefer the strategical advantage of being a "cluster whore," while others prefer being on the front lines regardless of location. I think we can all agree neither preference is right or wrong.

So I guess the only problem I have with your post is the part where you say you've never run away. You're in position to play a huge role against Deus, and after participating fully in the war, you leave and get yourself a NAP with Deus. If that's not running away, I don't know what is...

Aside from that, I agree this is a very impressive first world. I can atest to the number of cat OPs you played a huge role in. You've defended against OPs that most people wouldn't be able to handle. You've conquered a core K and you've been #1 for as long as I can remember. Holding that #1 spot is tough to do, especially when it comes with such a shiny red bullseye :icon_wink:

So despite our differences, I do congratulate on what you've achieved. It's been a successful world no matter who you are, but especially for a rookie.

The Great 1One1

Wall of text.

1) Did you consider my post 'slagging' you off? All I did was point out the flaw in this thread, but of course, no one should ever question what you say, right?

2) May I ask you how I failed with my account, seeing as you know so much about it?

3) What were the dirty tricks that Kriid/S²ORM played on Sparta? If I remember correctly, Kriid tried everything he could to keep relations stable whilst Sparta tried everything they could to screw us over.

4) Admittedly, no one can deny what you have achieved, and yes it will take a full tribe to take you down. But remember, it takes a full tribe to take anyone down. Players aren't going to get rimmed in a 1 v 1.

5) Wiz is a proven fighter in many many worlds and his ego is fully justifiable. He could do very well with a 3 million point account in a 1 v 1 with you. What you fail to see is that good players can make do with few troops.

6) Your rep was made bad in the Manic war when they saw your mixed villages, but it was tarnished even more when you inexplicably defended the use of them quite vigorously.

sypherr

no i said when fire had been playing tricks on the storm forums, i took krid's side fully i have and always will not encourage dirty tricks and never been invovled in them, that is why sparta disbanded not from deus.

My point is that people are biased by there hate, i look at everything from a neutral point of view, like wizdom they are no feeling's involved i know for a fact i would easily of beat him sure i cannot completly noble someone but all my cat nukes can tear apart an account tgo i would beat you easily. Daholla and shimo would be a challenge yes i can fight as good as the best people in this world i just dont flex my muscles as often.

You people forget i have never been storm in the sense you lot have, or the south/manic for that matter we were in love/loyal to kinky/manic are first tribes its like england and merging with germany and them being ruled by the queen im sure there would be happy and just join in our wars that we dictate to them.

I told people time and time again why i dropped out and napped deus i was away for long weekends for a couple of months with no internet and the other 50 percent i did not want wizdom and his big head to win the world, tbh i think deus are more Worthy of the world win than giving it into the hands of wizdom.

Best thing he ever did deleting as my opinion is storm would of never won the world with him, its better now that storm as compressed itself to proper loyal members and to take it slowly, not mass merge. See i know the storm people won't like me saying it of there beloved wizdom but thats my view and im not going to hold my tongue about it. I never do, people always know where they stand with me and iv always disliked him for me it would be like giving smurf the world win hehe

The Great 1One1

You would beat me easily? Based on what exactly? sen066 is one of Deus' best players, he has 150 cats in each village and he hits me with a load of them every day. He is twice my size, an amazing sniper and (the last time I checked) I was beating him in my mini 1 v 1 with him.

But yeah, what would you base your "beating me easily" on? The fact that you are almost triple my size? I guarantee that no one can beat me easily. I'm not saying that no one can beat me at all, but to say you can beat me easily is quite ludicrous to be honest.