Kings of the barbs

sypherr

to beat you would be pointless anyone tgo as you would just be "given" another account somewhere else i have nothing against you personally or neva is just one of my pet hates about this game rukoh has his barbs i have the inactive big accounts getting new players who didnt achieve it in the first place just seems like cheating/wrong to me

The Great 1One1

I deleted my original account at Wiz's request, because I had planned to co-play with Kriid (something which we agreed on a while ago). Then a situation arose with the fact I was playing in W42, where the account was also in W24. I accidently logged into the the W24 account and got both the blessdisbling account and the shimobehui account banned. I decided to not log into the shimobehui account again, in case it triggered something again and so I took the rob23 account (which was about the size of The Great 1One1 account when I left it). So, as it seems you implying, I'm not running away from accounts. And you didn't answer the question on what basis you proclaim to "easily" beat me....

DeletedUser

He probably thinks he could beat me easily too :icon_rolleyes:. I'm not some great player, but if I'm not being lazy and am given a 1v1, you'll find I'm a lot better than you assume, cypherrr. Whereas you've had that opportunity to fight, on the frontlines, and walked away from it. From the backlines, I had more ODA than you did while active. That says a lot about what you choose to contribute, considering how much larger you are.

D@rk Fury

How would you know what we do on Wars? Obviously we (TTD and RES) do something or why would S²orm or Deus have anything to do with us? I am so sick of hearing how crap RES and TTD are. If that was the truth why are we still here?
Hmmmmmmm......let me see....stats perhaps

@dark fury
you are a noob.being in ronin you pointed fingers at =ttd=.
Ttd has dominated all stats.two of our top players are the one with least barbs in bag.
noob...AM I :icon_rolleyes:..........

deadsocks

Uhm, thanks for the response?
I'll go make my own figures, I guess :p

sypherr

@ sox its does not matter that ronin only been here 5 mins it just to show abandons nobled, i only did it out of interest iv done thinks like this in the past, normally just for the interest of what people are doing which ways there going etc except i chose to post this one as it is interesting and has been fun argueing :D

You can do inactive nobling if you want but tbh iv not sat and thought about a decent way to do it, just before i left storm i made a massive chart with the effort everyone in the main tribe had put into the war wish i still had it would of been funny, and yes it accounted for sitting support etc was on a point system think i showed wizdom an early copy but he dismissed it because it would upset the lazy buggers which was percisly my aim lol

Oh and thanx for people saying nice table and colours ungratful sods haha

Last edited:

The Great 1One1

I don't remember you ever responding to sitting requests in S²ORM....

sypherr

my grammer sucks because im lazy but read what i wrote, what i wrote was i made a table withall storm members was something like 2 points for a conquer, minus 1 for a loss, so much for supporting the tribe so much for sitting time etc, i dont sit people unless an emergency, like no one as ever sat my account in all the time since world been open apart from rukoh to check once, and i think a couple of people had a look at the 20,000 incoming i got from mani as it was pretty dam funny to see

DeletedUser

anyone can beat me in a 1v1 war, i`m too lazy to snipe/defend and busy playing dota

so :axemen: away guys :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

cypher.. aside form my many mass merges and always at war.. you need to understand 1 thing here. As you say tis is your first world.

Tribes thrive on wars, but also lose alot of activity as it takes alot of active players to fight in war. This means the tribe must have replenshments to continue on the war. Most tribes dont war, then take a break and then come back to it. They continue until they win. The tribe who can establish replenishments is ussually the tribe that wins as you need to launch atatcks out inorder to win. My biggest downfall i think was being so lenient to some, and too harsh on others, but after time i grew very busy and didnt have much help. I got woody who stepped up a bit until i snapped one day, and basically said i was goign to go as i couldnt do it on my own... so woody stepped up. So i worked with him teaching him how to run a tribe. As for the many group leaders we went through it happens. A group leader has issues coming up and they go, so i need to find a replacement. Firebend was one of those, who had ALOT to learn. He had 1 thing thou, the drive to win. He had alot of heart and alot of friends, and wanted to continue on. You had 1 tribe. KINKY. Kinky was great in the day no doubt about it, but like every world i have fought pervis i knew exactly what would happen. When they face a tribe they cant handle, they run. Perivis, and the other leaders left, i think they even had you in there. Then you left due to an argument and joined VVV. then when VVV got into a war you asked to join us.. so you didnt have to fight. Until we went to war with manic, then you realized.. omg.. im still frontlines.. and you did nothing in that war. Then you were so happy to war deus.. why im not sure, but really you didnt do much other then whine how little others did. Those others you whined about, fought war after war. Many of them burnt out. needed a bit of a break, and now are happly fighting again.

As much as we dislike each other i think it is your personality that gets in yoru way of game play. You feel its betetr to be the number 1 player then any tribe. This makles you a selfish player. Ask your self this.. could you fight a tribe and lose 100 villages and keep fighting like daholla or kriid, or rukoh, or kk? those are what we call fighters. They could care less about points, all they care about is their tribe wins. You sir, as much as you didnt want "me" to win this world are a selfish player who would cut throat anyone to save your number 1 spot.

Also, in case your too niave to realize, if s2orm does win this world, then thats still a win for "me" as it is for s2orm as i was apart of that tribe.

lots of luv cyph i promise i will be back when i get a few weeks off to knock you out of the top 10 fer shz n gigglez

wIz.

DeletedUser62661

cypher.. aside form my many mass merges and always at war.. you need to understand 1 thing here. As you say tis is your first world.

Tribes thrive on wars, but also lose alot of activity as it takes alot of active players to fight in war. This means the tribe must have replenshments to continue on the war. Most tribes dont war, then take a break and then come back to it. They continue until they win. The tribe who can establish replenishments is ussually the tribe that wins as you need to launch atatcks out inorder to win. My biggest downfall i think was being so lenient to some, and too harsh on others, but after time i grew very busy and didnt have much help. I got woody who stepped up a bit until i snapped one day, and basically said i was goign to go as i couldnt do it on my own... so woody stepped up. So i worked with him teaching him how to run a tribe. As for the many group leaders we went through it happens. A group leader has issues coming up and they go, so i need to find a replacement. Firebend was one of those, who had ALOT to learn. He had 1 thing thou, the drive to win. He had alot of heart and alot of friends, and wanted to continue on. You had 1 tribe. KINKY. Kinky was great in the day no doubt about it, but like every world i have fought pervis i knew exactly what would happen. When they face a tribe they cant handle, they run. Perivis, and the other leaders left, i think they even had you in there. Then you left due to an argument and joined VVV. then when VVV got into a war you asked to join us.. so you didnt have to fight. Until we went to war with manic, then you realized.. omg.. im still frontlines.. and you did nothing in that war. Then you were so happy to war deus.. why im not sure, but really you didnt do much other then whine how little others did. Those others you whined about, fought war after war. Many of them burnt out. needed a bit of a break, and now are happly fighting again.

As much as we dislike each other i think it is your personality that gets in yoru way of game play. You feel its betetr to be the number 1 player then any tribe. This makles you a selfish player. Ask your self this.. could you fight a tribe and lose 100 villages and keep fighting like daholla or kriid, or rukoh, or kk? those are what we call fighters. They could care less about points, all they care about is their tribe wins. You sir, as much as you didnt want "me" to win this world are a selfish player who would cut throat anyone to save your number 1 spot.

lots of luv cyph i promise i will be back when i get a few weeks off to knock you out of the top 10 fer shz n gigglez

wIz.

I cut out one part but wIz. makes alot of good points here. :icon_razz:

sypherr

i joined in the manic war i have clusters in k63 and k64 from it, i supported the front lines for months and months. I participated in many nuke and cat ops against manic and coti, i killed loads in the 20k against me.

So how did i do nothing? i joined storm because mshowell, hellron donavan gether anfar and many other ex kinky were there not in v-v-v.

Luv you to wiz, dont forget to write xxxx

@bk you my personally stalker now? il have to give you a reward, fancy being chairmen of the we love cypherr club? :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser54677

i joined in the manic war i have clusters in k63 and k64 from it, i supported the front lines for months and months. I participated in many nuke and cat ops against manic and coti, i killed loads in the 20k against me.

Actually, lots of Stormy F. members killed loads of nukes. :icon_idea:

I doubt you'd still be playing if not for their support.

sypherr

kk i had to rebuild a k, i got support of my little freinds i did get a little from storm on the front in k63 64 my k44 i had to dodge and every single one of my d villages stayed behind the storm front.

thats the problem with trolls on forums you all never know the full facts 70 percent of me defending myself on here is through "asumptions" of people

DeletedUser54677

So did Redfox. And Rstudios. And a few other members of Deus.

If not for the support you got, you'd have been redoing more than that.

=RedFox=

I didn't get support for the ops that Storm did on me early in this war, and I don't remember Rstudios asking for any either.
Stacked my front-line villages myself, sent all my nukes out, dodged the attacks. And then rebuilt them all. Only took about 2 weeks for the worst hit ones.
And then they ran 2 more ops, same again. I don't really understand the point you're trying to make?
Like wow! you rebuilt all those villages. You're awesome!! Is that what you want to hear?

and as for your your challenge earlier:

I challenge anyone here to accomplish what i have

-On there first world
Ok, yay for you! My second world. Played my first for 3 months, went inactive, and then started here
-Keep number 1 spot for as long as me Nothing to do with dodging any/all confrontations. You haven't been really targetted because you don't fight, so you're not really seen as a threat. At least that's been Deus's opinion, can't speak for the other tribes.
-Keep healty oda and odd while nobling as much as me Mine and many others ODA is much healthier than yours, hence a slightly slower nobling rate. Don't really see how this can be twisted into an acccomplisment
-Conquer there home k's What does this mean? You haven't conquered a whole K! Do you mean K dominance? Many players have done this.
-conquer a second k Once again WTF?? You haven't conquered a 2nd K! And if you're talking about K dominance I don't see that on the dominance map either!! I got my second K dominance a long time ago. So, Whoopdidoo :icon_rolleyes:

So, yeah, I'll give you your first point. But the rest....ummm....sorry...No

DeletedUser

I didn't get support for the ops that Storm did on me early in this war, and I don't remember Rstudios asking for any either.
Stacked my front-line villages myself, sent all my nukes out, dodged the attacks. And then rebuilt them all. Only took about 2 weeks for the worst hit ones.
And then they ran 2 more ops, same again. I don't really understand the point you're trying to make?
Like wow! you rebuilt all those villages. You're awesome!! Is that what you want to hear?

and as for your your challenge earlier:

I challenge anyone here to accomplish what i have

-On there first world
Ok, yay for you! My second world. Played my first for 3 months, went inactive, and then started here
-Keep number 1 spot for as long as me Nothing to do with dodging any/all confrontations. You haven't been really targetted because you don't fight, so you're not really seen as a threat. At least that's been Deus's opinion, can't speak for the other tribes.
-Keep healty oda and odd while nobling as much as me Mine and many others ODA is much healthier than yours, hence a slightly slower nobling rate. Don't really see how this can be twisted into an acccomplisment
-Conquer there home k's What does this mean? You haven't conquered a whole K! Do you mean K dominance? Many players have done this.
-conquer a second k Once again WTF?? You haven't conquered a 2nd K! And if you're talking about K dominance I don't see that on the dominance map either!! I got my second K dominance a long time ago. So, Whoopdidoo :icon_rolleyes:

So, yeah, I'll give you your first point. But the rest....ummm....sorry...No

I have to admit, big luvin' for RedFox here :icon_redface:

+1.