kirk the wineman and his tribe

DeletedUser113795

kirk the wineman dismissed you from the tribe Warpig

This this coward and backstabber dismiss me because i insulted Thorst for editing my forum post. One member complained about Op-s are not working because he lose 3 nukes and members are not even trying to take golden or Poseidon villages. I posted than that Kirk shud give me squad commander and i will make sure every member will do his job and this will not happen again. Then this low scum Thorst edit my post and make fun of me. I told Kirk to remove Thorst forum rights and he didn't...I then insulted Thorst and told him hope his kids die...very hard insult but he did piss me for the last time and it went over my head this time. Kirk that i cosinder a friend didn't do nothing to protect me he just let it happen to the point where my insults make me look bad to rest of tribe and he just dessmis me. He is a shit-y leader and a cower and he dont know how to run tribe. He just know how to recruit noobs. He is saving his shit tribe by recruting more players and more players....pigs family has 120 members and only 20 are good rest are food and noobs and he is recruiting them and hugging them. No skils how ever and no selection recruits. That s why his tribe is doom and he will never win any world couze he is just a shit duke.

JUS7 MIKEY ignored my noble claim and send train to my target....i told Kirk about it and this coward didn't do nothing...he let it happen because JUS7 MIKEY is biggest guy in pig tribe....he shud be demised for not following rule or at least give my claim back after he take it....but no...Kirk is to big a shit player and leader to ask him to folow rules.

I told Kirk from the start when we was playing game like 1 month and he recruited JUS7 MIKEY and Thorst that i cant play with this 2 players couze both are selfish prick with offensive build and are useless for tribe but Kirk is hard head and he think he know the best. This two guys in feature will abandon him and turn against him mark my worlds. And Kirk just lose a real friend couze of 2 of them,i hope Kirk it was worthed for you. You made me from frend to enemy and not just world 83 but all other world when i see your tribe i will make sure we kill it.

DeletedUser

vXQgaxh.gif

DeletedUser113795

O yes one more think. OP is planed on ~P~ this week so i suggest golden stack your borders. Massive op from 2/3 tribe. So be preper ~P~

And op is planed on ANY tribe from rest of the pigs most from k 55

ted the stoner

With the ops warpig runs i doubt ~P~ are scared :lol: sorta cute that you slagged off those "golden noobs" so bad :lol: what happened to this "the last warpig member left will be rimmed happy and proud" :icon_rolleyes:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I'd quote the mail you send our duke trying to join Golden.

But it had profanity in it...

Batan I'm sad you left Warpig, without you the tribe is better off and I'd rather not see our enemies grow stronger. Could you perhaps not apologize and rejoin Warpig? Thanks in advance!

margasusi

''where my insults make me look bad to rest of tribe and he just dessmis me''
dude...you said his family and kids should die...you called several members idiots

kirk should have kicked you out earlier like almost everyone wanted to.
you're a noob.

instead of wasting your time complaining about how you're a noob and a bad person, try to defend your villages

DeletedUser118428

The post I edited was full of profanity and insults towards the council. I was nice after you posted that my kids should die so I would be "misrubel" and told you that whatever went wrong in your life to give u this attitude must have been awful. I told you that you need to take this game very seriously to play it well, but at the same time, it is just a game and you should consider taking a break after this world. I told you that the first thing I thought when I read that was genuinely pity.
I then told you that the second thought I had when I read that was that if you say you hope my kids die again, then I would take it too far.

Your next post: "I hope your family dies you shit, don't edit my posts again." Stupid bloody noob. Learn how to talk to people. U wish my kids die coz I edit ur post. I can't imagine what you'll say when I rim you.

Last edited by a moderator:

JUS7 MIKEY

"JUS7 MIKEY ignored my noble claim and send train to my target....i told Kirk about it and this coward didn't do nothing...he let it happen because JUS7 MIKEY is biggest guy in pig tribe....he shud be demised for not following rule or at least give my claim back after he take it....but no...Kirk is to big a shit player and leader to ask him to folow rules. "

You really don't understand English do you when I have mailed you about the claim, I didn't even realise you had a claim on the village when I sent my train. It was also a internal village, not for YOU but for ME. The guy (Sleeping Sprite) wanted me to have it, not you. You should respect what his wishes was as it was his village. I believe this guy told you to back off from his village and not for you to noble it; you don't have any respect for anyone at all. The duke, Kirk did do something about this and let me keep the village instead of handing it back to you; why? Mainly due to my efforts in the tribe with organising ops alongside Thorst, it was more of an reward. I should also clarify, why should I be dismissed when you go round threatening people in the forums and skype 24/7?

"I told Kirk from the start when we was playing game like 1 month and he recruited JUS7 MIKEY and Thorst that i cant play with this 2 players couze both are selfish with offensive build and are useless for tribe but Kirk is hard head and he think he know the best. This two guys in feature will abandon him and turn against him mark my worlds. And Kirk just lose a real friend couze of 2 of them,i hope Kirk it was worthed for you. You made me from frend to enemy and not just world 83 but all other world when i see your tribe i will make sure we kill it."

You should also get your facts right before you embarrass yourself in front of 4,000 people on the externals, I've been in the tribe since day one or two of W83. Our friend, Thorst came a few weeks in from me offering their tribe a merge and he finally accepted as it was the best thing to do. This offensive build you speak off.. I'm an offensive player, so what? You moaned about my ODA a few weeks ago about how low it was, well it's 38k points from ONE MILLION. You're not even half way to one million yet. You also called me a *hit player because of this, who is the *hit player now? The nukes I have will be used on erasing the competition before they even send attacks to my villages therefore it is way more effective than building tons of defence. I'm also a team player as I have about 5 village worth of defence stacking against our enemies at GOLDEN.. You made your choice with what you said, you just take it too far. I even have the proof of what you said - Thorst only edited your comment to say ' please internal me'; along those lines. That's only a bit of banter but you take it too far with wishing death on someone' family.

"He is saving his shit tribe by recruting more players and more players....pigs family has 120 members and only 20 are good rest are food and noobs and he is recruiting them and hugging them. No skils how ever and no selection recruits. That s why his tribe is doom
and he will never win any world couze he is just a shit duke."

You stayed in the tribe long enough and to threaten GOLDEN on the externals, you have just embarrassed yourself and I was informed you even asked to join GOLDEN. That makes you more of a backstabber than Kirk; the duke didn't even back stab you. He has been lenient with you all this time but again, you took it too far. The mass recruitment was supposed to be internals galore (I suppose), but it isn't working as most of the dead weight is in the West, that's why there was failed operations there. You also told GOLDEN information THEY already know about the planned operations against them, they know everything that's why they will always be a step ahead than the tribe you were in.

In conclusion, Lord Batan. I never want to play with you or someone like you ever again. You are too arrogant and got no respect for anyone, you should act more your age. I'm 17 and I'm a lot more mature than you. Good luck with your future worlds and see you on the battlefield there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

O yes one more think. OP is planed on ~P~ this week so i suggest golden stack your borders. Massive op from 2/3 tribe. So be preper ~P~

And op is planed on ANY tribe from rest of the pigs most from k 55

Don't worry guys this is on hold for now.....we're busy rimming lord batan first ;)

DeletedUser

Anyone in for a beer? :lol:

Relax, it's just a silly game...

monstaz2

Batan being rude to your tribemates in the way I KNOW you are is never good for the tribe. You talk big but then when it comes down to it you can't back it up with actual action.

Instead of slagging off your tribemates constantly both in tribe chats and on the external forums how about you offer some constructive criticism once in a while.

DeletedUser115558

WARPIG Problem Gone, Now Difficult to Stop Them

Batan

[SPOIL]
1af33bbe837b9b1d65c9ac632afc856f90796618695ce6561dfb09387fefac18.jpg
[/spoil] I am coming to Rescue YOU !!!