Kiwi tired of Random intaginizing our member...IT'S fargin WAR

• Thread starter Cute Little Devil
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Thats actually the best way to deal with such messages. Quite often theyre usually circulated for the lulz value of reactions.

however, we did not tell the tribe to copy paste any one message or send messages at all.
Some may share each others creative talents though.

DeletedUser

however, we did not tell the tribe to copy paste any one message or send messages at all.
Some may share each others creative talents though.

Lol fair enough, I retract that part of my statement :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

to make this straight, Kiwi. does not have any relations with Kiwi
in fact, the true kiwi with hawk in it has good things going with random... so the copycat kiwi will never live up...

DeletedUser

in fact, the true kiwi with hawk in it has good things going with random... so the copycat kiwi will never live up...

How can you say they are copy cats when they are from New Zealand, isn't Kiwi what people from New Zealand are called??

Nudist

Firstly, You are not a Kiwi representative and secondly, everyone should know that it's obvious Kiwi and Kiwi. aren't related.

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral:
Judging from your siggy i wasn't even aware you were one of us.
Same thing with "Hawk".
/goes to look

Let's assume you are American (you probably are) and let's assume i'm from Turkey. Now, i make a tribe named after my country while you make a tribe named after your thanksgiving bird, now according to your logic i "copycat"-ed you. Right?
Pffft:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is actually quite funny to be honest.

If kaylalub or whatever his name is the leader I doubt they will be around to long.

DeletedUser68295

Strawberries?? Where /me wants.

Personally I really like the spunk of this litle 4 man tribe. They have style.

First they piss off Kiwi(with a period),next they take on Random, and now they are threatening to steal milk from MOO.

I can't wait to see what they do next, I really hope they don't merge with Random. :icon_cry::icon_cry:
Silly me was confusing you with raoulduke who demanded strawberries as part of the ID tag ransom deal. You can have strawberries too though, i got a big bowl full of em.

zombie

Cute little demon's not even in kiwi anymore, he's in Void. Wouldn't this make him a refugee? :lol:

DeletedUser

Im lost. Where are we? Who's winning?! >:|

I think it's safe to say that clearly, Kiwi (without a period) are about to do something big, and that the efforts of Random to make a come back haven't been successful:

Side 1:
Tribes: Kiwi
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Random
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

DeletedUser

I think it's safe to say that clearly, Kiwi (without a period) are about to do something big, and that the efforts of Random to make a come back haven't been successful:

Side 1:
Tribes: Kiwi
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Random
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Someone is getting a spanking.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Pick me! Pick me!

Oh wait. You mean in the stats? Ya. Like I said, Kiwi's about to do big stuffz...I'm sure of it.

*Picks the Huntress*

Well yes,what can you expect from that amazing 3 man tribe?

Good luck to Random,you will certainly need it,Kiwi.(The academy) is in that k as well,but,we'll go on Random's side since we always lose our wars.:icon_redface: