Kiwi tired of Random intaginizing our member...IT'S fargin WAR

• Thread starter Cute Little Devil
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Me thinks that Random has no clue what they've gotten themselves into. :icon_wink:

I wubz joo, Cute Little Devil...cannot wait to see your overtaking of this cocky, silly little random tribe wivz all your awesomeness. They should quit now, or forever hold their pee <3

hi there huntress....:icon_wink:

I wonder..how long will these KIWI be around in k39 ...

DeletedUser

Breaking news:

Cute Little Devil today at 07:28
Yes it's time for that grandest of all TW events, the one true sign of a great tribe...the Merge.

You will all be receiving invites from our previous enemy Random who has agreed to have cookies for all, and pictures for us to stare lewdly at. Yes they caved into our every demand.

I know this comes as a bit of a disappointment for those of you that know we are more then capable of conquering this pathetic world on our own, but we must look past our own desires and remember there are many players in Random that are in need of our guidance. (besides I've tasted their cookies and they are awesome)

So set aside our differences and prepare to take these poor souls under our wings. United, with our trainees, we are unstoppable.

Cute Little Devil
The Triumphant

The dispute has been resolved.

DeletedUser

Wait, what? How? If they're joining Random (unless it's a joke, which is originally what I assumed it was) then they'll have to disband.

DeletedUser

Something about inviting a bunch of players into the tribe and then making one duke while the original members all go to Random.

I've only read about it second hand, I really don't know the details.

DeletedUser

Something about inviting a bunch of players into the tribe and then making one duke while the original members all go to Random.

I've only read about it second hand, I really don't know the details.
I'll have to admit, that's absolutely brilliant. Irritating, but brilliant nonetheless.

DeletedUser

Random got scared by our points but it ok, kiwi. maybe we can organize for you to be Random.

DeletedUser

This thread, and events herein, are a product of lengthy beginner protection :D

DeletedUser

Im personally wondering how the hell is war declared when the most someone has is a bunch of spears and a paladin...

Those "Restart and save your time" messages are probably sent to every tribe in their vicinity anyway.

And now theres a merging.... hmmm shouldnt we at least wait till AFTER beginner protection before merging/declaring wars?

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure that it was explained earlier in this thread.

@ CLD: Are you still declaring war at me??

DeletedUser

Wait, what? How? If they're joining Random (unless it's a joke, which is originally what I assumed it was) then they'll have to disband.

Actually Random in merging into Kiwi (no dot) so i'm afraid the kiwi tag is still occupied.

However, you may take the Random tag which will then be vacant if you so wish.

DeletedUser

It will be fun to see that kiwi to kick the asses of RANDOM

Yeah. Wimps. So much for an admired tribe.

It makes me sad to say, but I had hoped for better from PeRvIs. Maybe CLD bewitched him. :/
I'm still deciding if I go with the merge, or strike out on my own.

Anyone want a k44 player surrounded by Random Kiwis? :icon_cry:
(And don't worry. I'm not a refugee. I'm a conscientious objector.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Clur

You TRAITOR AI!
You call yourself a team player. Pfttt.

How could you leave everyone?!

DeletedUser

Oh. Wow. Harsh.

That hurts, man. Hurts deep.
I'm at a loss for words.

Why do we have to merge? Why can't we just be a family? >/

DeletedUser

Oh. Wow. Harsh.

I'm at a loss for words.

*Stalks AI to her Secret Headquarters (while stopping for a quick hotdog at a vedor on the way ofc)*

*Kidnaps AI to save her from mad hugging*

:)

Clur

Oh. Wow. Harsh.

I'm at a loss for words.

Cos you can't y'know with your brother or sister. After all we fought to save you from the killer cows! You know where you belong!

DeletedUser

After all we fought to save you from the killer cows! You know where you belong!

Oh. Yes. There is that. Ah, memories...

I'm sorry Stalker Sally, it appears my loyalty remains with Random for now. Or Kiwi. I'm not sure which.

But we're one-all now! In the future, I will feel within my full rights to be stalked, kidnapped, and defect from the tribe if poor management strikes again!