KK's /Bunnys. Fatal Error

DeletedUser

i love hwo you call them a joke but over here we laugh at your stupid ass everyday

says the tribe growing backwards, maybe this is why you are losing control of the tribe. For those who dont know this is a game. I am playing to win. Laugh as players leave and quit. Hopes must fade over there daily or you all cant see whats going on.

monsterbro

says the tribe growing backwards, maybe this is why you are losing control of the tribe. For those who dont know this is a game. I am playing to win. Laugh as players leave and quit. Hopes must fade over there daily or you all cant see whats going on.

cool you play a game serious you must have tons of friends in rl

DeletedUser

here is a good question, how long you been in council there and how much tribe growth.

DeletedUser

What in the world does monsterbro or myself have to do with the council we're not in?

DeletedUser

i been playing this game for about 6 years now and i have helped win couple worlds for tribes and this council in bunny is one the best and funniest councils i ahve played under

I assumed this meant you were in council, maybe they just tell jokes to the tribe. One of the best there is no growth how can it even be called good

DeletedUser104941

I assumed this meant you were in council, maybe they just tell jokes to the tribe. One of the best there is no growth how can it even be called good

Don't assume, every time you do, you make another mistake.

Also, if the above was you trying to be funny, probably best to forget the humour too.

monsterbro

Don't assume, every time you do, you make another mistake.

Also, if the above was you trying to be funny, probably best to forget the humour too.

he was trying to say a joke haha i didnt even catch that

monsterbro

no one can believe anything you say. your simply a scared little girl shouting on the forums

Scared and a liar you fit right in with the bunny not trying to jump ship right now

i really dont care what you think about me, good for you you caught me on my lie congratz haha. and for being little girl haha sorry im not girl so dont try hit on me please

DeletedUser

Now if we could just get Fork to admit to their lies, we'd all be set!

DeletedUser104941

no one cares really who is in a dying tribe

Says the creator of the actual thread we are posting in.........:icon_rolleyes:

I'm curious, is there someone with a gun to your head forcing you to look like a tool or does it come naturally?