Kn1ght k41

DeletedUser

Greeting World 36.

First of all,Let me introduce myself.Im Kriid,I played some World before under different alias,My last World Is W24,wich I played under Kriid.I just quit there cause its took me too much time to manage it.

So im being actually nobled my my lovely mates:icon_razz:

In W24,Im loved or hated,depend on wich side you are,My PNP is not bad,But like you can see,I got some probelm to write in english,I hope you dont mind.Im getting better everyday(considering that I was unable to write 3 word in english When I started this game I think Im doing pretty well now:icon_redface:

So Il give now My 100 % to this new world,I joined a few day ago,maybe 1 week.

Started to build my little village,I forget how its was to build your first village..that LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNG.

So after some farming,I noticed that alot of player asked to be *friend*

or *allies.Also I received a few invitation from noob trib/rim tribe/hugging family/or the kind of tribe that list there 20 allies in there profile....

I was a bit frustrated to see all that noobish and hugging around me,And decided to try to start my own tribe,So I asked my for ever friend to come here and to help me to start a real tribe,Consiting of members who noble/farm and fight instead of sending love mails and play sime city,or are addicted to the Calinours mentality.

So,Me and Rolaids,AKA CC,or just Kriid 's nob.that like you want,Are proud to present there tribe to the W36.

KN1GHT is here:)

We will do our best to teach our members what this game is all about,we will do our best to remove the pointW*** from K41.

And to become a competitve tribe soon as possible,Will be a hard task for a late start.But im confident about our succes:icon_cool:

Lets see in a few week if i only got a big mouth or if i can back my words.

Soooo..

Gretting all.

If you thinyou got what i take and your close enought,You can apply.

But this is not really a recruiting post.More a presentation one:icon_razz:

So,See ya soon W36

you wil see my Sp nuke and my 45 sec train soon enought:lol: