Knight vs. Knight

DeletedUser68430

[spoil]
[/spoil]

9 Burning GFX TKT 5 1 67.144 756

You obviously didn't look too hard then.

...you showing now wrong WAR....:)...I was showing Burning STATS from past war,and how he run from war and that war was before he run to TKT...:icon_eek:...and he also show on forum how he nobled KD villages snow...

...I only try to say that even if we fight against RIOTS alone we could have hard work to do...(I respect them because they are really good players,very well organized,...so they deserved my respect)...but war between KD and RIOTS could be more drastic to RIOTS if only other tribes(COWARDS) didnt start to attacking us...and like real Knights in this world we will never run from fights against any tribe in this world and we will fight till last axe,sword,village....:icon_razz:...

Burning GFX

Cool, just to let you know.

I don't care, get off the forums and play the game if it means that much to you.

xRedDevil

My mistake on the stats part, wasn't paying attention properly, that'll teach me :lol: however the important thing is that Burning is now taking villages, past wars mean nothing as in this game you're only as good as how you are playing currently, or that's what I believe in any case.

DeletedUser104590

KD family putting up a fight.

TKT family good tribe and are fighting hard :)

I think this pretty good war :)

DeletedUser

I am interested to see how they do against the TED family personally.
and not simply because I want them to fall, I just want to see how they do when they are not attacking the same tribe as RIOT, and are evenly match.
PERSONALLY, those are my favorite wars to watch. However, it is what it is, and we will never stop fighting :)

DeletedUser

Didn't take long for KD's recruits from SANCT to do a runner it seems, not sure what they are trying to accomplish with that one, no-one will recruit them now they've ran from every war they've been in surely?

And now they joined Riot! :lol:

DeletedUser

Ah true, They were never in KD. But they're still the runner type though 0o

DeletedUser105209

Ah true, They were never in KD. But they're still the runner type though 0o

No we we're not, we left sanct because leadership became inactive within the tribe, yet still had time to internal players who had not quite fully quit. We stuck with Cookie until it disbanded. We made our own tribe, ran our own OP's and had fun for awhile instead of going to KD or Rice.

If we were runners we wouldn't have made a 5 man tribe, we would have buddied up with the first one that came knocking.

DeletedUser

No we we're not, we left sanct because leadership became inactive within the tribe, yet still had time to internal players who had not quite fully quit. We stuck with Cookie until it disbanded. We made our own tribe, ran our own OP's and had fun for awhile instead of going to KD or Rice.

If we were runners we wouldn't have made a 5 man tribe, we would have buddied up with the first one that came knocking.

Sorry mate, but I know one or two of you guys. Its just weird how the same kind of things keep happening to the same group. In this world and others 0o