knights of fight now recruiting

murdermanic

ok my coordinates are 322|80
recruitment is limited and when you see my village named ancaria message me for an invitation
only ppl in the k3 area are eligible to join and over 400 points are available any under 400 points will be attaked with 400 troops and.... well you get the idea its just buisness
thankyou

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You has 400 troops to attack with :O

I wish i had that manyz =/

DeletedUser

well if i had archers to shoot into your base from my base it wouldn't matter...but i don't..my guys are stuck outside your walls =/

DeletedUser

But I train my knifefighters with agility so they dodge arrows

DeletedUser

:O but that okay because we have mage's who sit on top of my walls and they cast heat waves making you dudes really hot which means they are slow, then the arrow hits themz :O

DeletedUser

That would be cool. To bad for you you don't have archers :p

DeletedUser

damn it...i had this whole thing planned out too...

should we riot for themz?

DeletedUser

i have almost triple that number of troops and i might relese theam on you if your not carefull anyway mudermanic this is not how you make friends by saying if there under what you want you'll attack them and dont have limated recruiting its really mean and bad. :(

normy

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i have almost triple that number of troops and i might relese theam on you if your not carefull anyway mudermanic this is not how you make friends by saying if there under what you want you'll attack them and dont have limated recruiting its really mean and bad. :(

I have no troops. May I attack you?