Knock! & Co. vs Joker

DeletedUser120425

They Knock'd, We Answered
giphy.gif
A level of ignorance was shown by pritch & AJ the leaders of Jaeger, now known as Joker. This is a decision that will in turn, lead to the downfall of their tribe and its members. Bravo
What Happened?
How can you be from being predicted by many to win this world to just another laughing stock? Simple, pritch was your Leader:rolleyes:
5wYKCPh.gif

So, why are Knock! declaring
Its simple, we need to move upon Joker, as they are clearly not very well managed.(Insight, pritch removed AJ's duke privileges, so AJ left to make Joker, know pritch is in Joker apparently as a Duke:confused:)
They decided to noble within Knock!'s territory, they even attacked our closest Allies.
The high level of demands from Joker for Knock! to either allow Joker to noble Knock! members, freely, so they can join the rim and get into a safer zone, or allow Joker to noble the barbs around Knock! as a sort of alternative. NO
0tUMctb.gif

To Clarify
AJ today insinuated to us on Skype that we Knock! had been coordinating with PI to take out Vuke, however I can confirm that the only reason Knock! knew that Vuke was being hit and that he had hit Account Delete is due to the fact that you, yourself had told me on Skype. At this time we have had 0 tribal relations, positive or negative, telling me this was your mistake. But thank you for being such a brilliant Duke that you tell the competing tribes around you that one of your members located next to them had been hit by an Operation and was hitting the Account Delete button, boy did we pounce.
giphy.gif

So All in All
Goodluck, you will need it. Also good luck to the other 2 tribes actively competing to see who can get the most Free Food from Joker, Yummy & PI. I am looking forward to when we begin a joint operation, from the work we have all done as separate tribes, and the resistance shown, this will be one of the best free meals I have seen.

And to those of ex-Jaeger who when Jaeger split you played it smart and chose either Yummy, Knock or PI, I congratulate you on your smartest move so far this world.

Footage of pritch & AJ realizing what they could of so easily avoided if they took the advice given to them a few weeks previously
giphy.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser121132

Knock were garbage on w69 and are just as bad on this world, your competetion needs to mass delete again so you can win...

If you dont absolutely cream pritch please hit delete

DeletedUser121132

PFF are well and truly done with tw we already had this convo TD

DeletedUser121132

yes we were so bad the entire world just rolled over and quit lol

Oh please get over yourself, no one quit because of you, you were getting destroyed the only gains you had were against a sub par jager tribe.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yes we joined on the rim, and were so terrible we just nobled barbs until the rest of the world quit :rolleyes:

tell me what account were you on mr. spectacular