Knock! declares war on {HI}

DeletedUser

Am not saying what you did wasnt right miwok. What you did was quite dumb really. Am saying you are one to judge. :icon_redface:

I am looking forward to a good blog, you have been improving but still could get better :icon_biggrin: Hope its worth the wait :icon_wink:

i hope so too

DeletedUser

Clearly you cant else you wouldnt see fit to spread your verbal diarrhoea in the externals :)

see if you did less talking an more warring that gone south account well....wouldnt being going south....

happy got another account lined up for you to ruin?

DeletedUser103637

see if you did less talking an more warring that gone south account well....wouldnt being going south....

happy got another account lined up for you to ruin?

I thought he was Snide Man account .

DeletedUser

I thought he was Snide Man account .

was he account sitting gone south then?

as mark has commented on ppl leaving support in his vills

that ppl will lose there nobles

all regarding the gone south account...

moved acc already then?

edit: curious as to which acc greenknight took in happy

DeletedUser

moved acc already then?

yeah mark was sitting gonesouth, the standard thinks hes king for getting a few snipes then loses all the vills later lol.
greenknight plays dubya

DeletedUser

yeah mark was sitting gonesouth, the standard thinks hes king for getting a few snipes then loses all the vills later lol.
Gone South didnt lose any villas on my watch :)
Gonna try stay out the externals moving forwards its quite a mosh pit

For the record had blogger named any individual Hi or KNOCK my response would be the same. Just cos something is allowed dont mean its right
Try not to get personal and have fun

DeletedUser

moved acc already then?

Yes i am on Dubya, why so interested wfman?

DeletedUser

Gone South didnt lose any villas on my watch :)
Gonna try stay out the externals moving forwards its quite a mosh pit

For the record had blogger named any individual Hi or KNOCK my response would be the same. Just cos something is allowed dont mean its right
Try not to get personal and have fun

Hey Djwright

Any chance of you leaving your support in the Gone South villas for a few more days
I know you expected to own them an all but you might as well give your troops a rest :)

Careful someone might brand you a traitor if you keep stacking HI villas mate :)

same thing for Chandrian

would say Nancy but shes got fast fingers and not letting them stay :)

that was posted on '2012,March 10th, 07:23 '

now only way u wud know such info was if u were on the acc as i personally def from chandrian landed around that hour...and thanks to you it was withdrawn :)

anyway to the point

A. 098 - J N (516|337) K35 9,480 Gone South [{HI}] frankkhunterr [Knock!] 2012-03-10 07:09:26

not long later u posted

A. 106 - J N (524|338) K35 9,508 Gone South [{HI}] Chandrian [Knock!] 2012-03-10 10:49:34
35:7iii - Unexpected Victory (561|349) K35 8,634 Gone South [{HI}] ExiledGod [Knock!] 2012-03-10 10:29:28

2hrs later more conquers...and yes u were still posting on these very same forums

needless to say the gone south went on to lose like 10 more villages that day

sorry but u sir are a liar, good thing you found a home with other liars huh

edit:

Yes i am on Dubya, why so interested wfman?

well you have always posted with so much hate towards knock so im curious to keep an eye out for ur stats

DeletedUser

sorry but u sir are a liar, good thing you found a home with other liars huh
/QUOTE]

Now I got an infraction for calling someone a nob and you get to call me a liar .
I admit franks times were good still kicked myself when I saw the report and add to this nutty was distracting me with her flirting :)

Still dont excuse you for calling me a liar but no doubt your a silly little kid and if your not your attitude is gonna ruin you... jog along now little wfman

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

but u are a liar, you said you never lost any villages while on the account, i just proved that you were on the acc while it lost villages, hence u lied in ur post

oh n guess wat ur gna get another infraction for sayin it again ;)

DeletedUser100354

I admit franks times were good still kicked myself when I saw the report and add to this nutty was distracting me with her flirting :)

I hope not :p, or was it the other way round. good players don't get distracted :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

but u are a liar, you said you never lost any villages while on the account, i just proved that you were on the acc while it lost villages, hence u lied in ur post
oh n guess wat ur gna get another infraction for sayin it again ;)

Like I said Id left by this time so do me a favor stop making things up
I saw Frank coming and couldnt stop it at the time so expected 1 loss so moved D to kill off Nancys train before handing over (sorry Nancy) :)

Markvs post
#310 2012,March 10th, 07:23

Frank conquer
A. 098 - J N (516|337) K35 9,480 Gone South [{HI}] frankkhunterr [Knock!] 2012-03-10 07:09:26

OK now stop bad mouthing me and and let me leave in peace

DeletedUser

Like I said Id left by this time so do me a favor stop making things up
I saw Frank coming and couldnt stop it at the time so expected 1 loss so moved D to kill off Nancys train before handing over (sorry Nancy) :)

Markvs post
#310 2012,March 10th, 07:23

Frank conquer

OK now stop bad mouthing me and and let me leave in peace

not to mention on the 8th of march at 2012,March 8th, 00:59

You Kidding :) its only just getting fun lol

And Trynet is not on his own ;)

here u r hinting trynet wasnt alone, more or less sayin u had an acc in the area to help him

needless to say we all found out it was the gone south acc

not long after this time more villages were lost on the gone south acc

A. 005 - J N (530|332) K35 9,177 Gone South [{HI}] Chandrian [Knock!] 2012-03-08 07:35:45
.35_R.I.P. Gone dead (535|350) K35 9,520 Gone South [{HI}] Axe Warlord [Knock!] 2012-03-08 06:56:50
Frankkhunterr (513|337) K35 9,479 Gone South [{HI}] frankkhunterr [Knock!] 2012-03-08 05:56:33
.35_R.I.P. D South 4 (540|356) K35 9,627 Gone South [{HI}] Axe Warlord [Knock!] 2012-03-08 05:31:05
A. 046 - J N (552|347) K35 9,428 Gone South [{HI}] Chandrian [Knock!] 2012-03-08 02:53:13
A. 090 - J N (547|340) K35 9,484 Gone South [{HI}] jeepman [Knock!] 2012-03-08 02:40:06
A. 027 - J N (514|346) K35 9,479 Gone South [{HI}] Chandrian [Knock!] 2012-03-08 01:55:56

plenty more after this ofc

but these times are not long after u hinting u were in the area

again mark you are a liar

oh here i also remember you sayin on skype before about you not being able to play tw much or at all hence the need for you to get a co player...more liez?

DeletedUser82202

gwad my flirting cause mark to loose villas ... rofl .. ooopsss sorry fell off chair
All I said was I wear short skirts too after he said he was a sucker for short skirts.
Can't help I am 5'3" and 70kg with strawberry blonde hair
I might add it was mentioned that he missed a snipe on a villa i was nobling also during this time :D
All is fair in love and war :D

DeletedUser

not to mention on the 8th of march at 2012,March 8th, 00:59
here u r hinting trynet wasnt alone, more or less sayin u had an acc in the area to help him
needless to say we all found out it was the gone south acc
not long after this time more villages were lost on the gone south acc
A. 005 - J N (530|332) K35 9,177 Gone South [{HI}] Chandrian [Knock!] 2012-03-08 07:35:45
.35_R.I.P. Gone dead (535|350) K35 9,520 Gone South [{HI}] Axe Warlord [Knock!] 2012-03-08 06:56:50
Frankkhunterr (513|337) K35 9,479 Gone South [{HI}] frankkhunterr [Knock!] 2012-03-08 05:56:33
.35_R.I.P. D South 4 (540|356) K35 9,627 Gone South [{HI}] Axe Warlord [Knock!] 2012-03-08 05:31:05
A. 046 - J N (552|347) K35 9,428 Gone South [{HI}] Chandrian [Knock!] 2012-03-08 02:53:13
A. 090 - J N (547|340) K35 9,484 Gone South [{HI}] jeepman [Knock!] 2012-03-08 02:40:06
A. 027 - J N (514|346) K35 9,479 Gone South [{HI}] Chandrian [Knock!] 2012-03-08 01:55:56
plenty more after this ofc
but these times are not long after u hinting u were in the area
again mark you are a liar
oh here i also remember you sayin on skype before about you not being able to play tw much or at all hence the need for you to get a co player...more liez?

My god :)
Its unbelievable you know a few small facts and turn them into a complete work of fiction ROFL
Yeah I asked for a Co in KNOCK and none came forward so the account was handed over. You dont think I own an account now do you

No member of HI is alone... its a figure of speech and I sure didnt run GS acc

Your no Sherlock Holmes are you.
More like Chief Wigam from the Simpsons

look face it you know nothing and what you do know you dont comprehend so stop bad mouthing me and find someone else to talk about

DeletedUser100354

markvs, isnt that what this forum is for? taking small facts and twisting them ;) seems what the trend is in here. from what i saw or believe, u had your original account asked for co got one and then left?? or am i being deceived?

DeletedUser

My god :)
Its unbelievable you a few small facts and turns them into a complete work of fiction ROFL
Yeah I asked for a Co in KNOCK and none came forward so the account was handed over. You dont think I own an account now do you

No member of HI is alone... its a figure of speech and I sure didnt run GS acc

Your no Sherlock Holmes are you.
More like Chief Wigam from the Simpsons

look face it you know nothing and what you do know you dont comprehend so stop bad mouthing me and find someone else to talk about

shud prob read the post above urs....

oh does richard know ur a compulsive liar? he mite be ur best friend if he does

DeletedUser

gwad my flirting cause mark to loose villas ... rofl .. ooopsss sorry fell off chair
All I said was I wear short skirts too after he said he was a sucker for short skirts.
Can't help I am 5'3" and 70kg with strawberry blonde hair

I might add it was mentioned that he missed a snipe on a villa i was nobling also during this time :D
All is fair in love and war :D

Yup Im not gonna lie that does if for me hon :) ROFL

DeletedUser

Yet you wondered why I would not allow you back in Infamy? :icon_razz:

Maybe that's the reason i took the account? Because i wanted to play 57, i'm not going to result to insulting people over the forums so sorry but your attempt to try has failed :icon_smile: