Side 2:
Tribes: {HI}, HTE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 19
Difference: 74

chart

on a better note for {Hi} their barb stats are looking good for the last 48 hours:
{Hi}- 28
Barbarian- 0

DeletedUser

so basically your refusing to post 10 reports of you killing my nukes, if you want i can post the most recent in the last few days in spoilers ofc

and this is ur oda....

so hmmmm not exactly big numbers....
/QUOTE]

ODA is Snyderman {HI} 0 0 778.363 but again your using figures as you see fit to make you look good
Still not good. Almost think I wasnt trying

The conquers you had against a HTE player who vanished yeh they fell quick
Realised yesterday reading all your spam I dont love this game as much as I thought. I liked being in the K15 group but it was a few people that made the game so enjoyable

There is a difference in people in the tribes and unfortunately some decent players are in line to be rimmed others will just think stuff it Im not wasting more time on this if Im not getting back up

on a better note for {Hi} their barb stats are looking good for the last 48 hours:
{Hi}- 28
Barbarian- 0

Im sure they are DJ its called diggin in and what would you do if your own tribe was leaving you to it mate

keep saying this the East is not expendable but you'll see I was right if things dont change fast. Playin with bloody E Jab in the West while your tribe mates are getting screwed.

Move or lose HI

and yeh find another owner for this acc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im sure they are DJ its called diggin in and what would you do if your own tribe was leaving you to it mate

keep saying this the East is not expendable but you'll see I was right if things dont change fast. Playin with bloody E Jab in the West while your tribe mates are getting screwed.

Move or lose HI

well said, interesting happy new our op target for over a week and didn't stack him, damn i was hoping for a lot of oda. Think he's already quit now, not surprised..
any1 mind if we just plan our next op in this forum?

DeletedUser

Move or lose HI

digging in is just silly, just fight back...theres no other tribe around for u to dig ur heels in n wait for them to help or jump in, so yea digging in is not an option as you guys need to fight bk asap n start putting pressure bk on us (knock n infamy)

find another owner? u quitting already? hahahaaha

oh n enjoy another infraction for double posting :p :lol:

DeletedUser

Knock! and Infamy are doing great against {HI} and HTE, but if you include the third side of the war - E-JAB, then you'll see that {HI} together with HTE are way better in conquers against opposite side - which matters in wars.

{HI} have all the possible resources to win this war and I think they can win it.

DeletedUser

Knock! and Infamy are doing great against {HI} and HTE, but if you include the third side of the war - E-JAB, then you'll see that {HI} together with HTE are way better in conquers against opposite side - which matters in wars

hmm u sure? think u need a little more research

Side 1:
Tribes: Knock!, Infamy, E-JAB
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 268
Side 2: 155
Difference: 113

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,504,330
Side 2: 1,338,095
Difference: 1,166,235

chart

DeletedUser

hmm u sure? think u need a little more research

Side 1:
Tribes: Knock!, Infamy, E-JAB
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 268
Side 2: 155
Difference: 113

chart

Side 1: 2,504,330
Side 2: 1,338,095
Difference: 1,166,235

chart

I think you have problems with reading mate. I said if you look overall, I meant forever, then {HI} is beating them big time.I admit there has been some problems for the past few weeks, but we'll get over them, trust me.

Last month stats

Side 1:
Side 2:

Tribes: Infamy, Knock!, E-JAB

Timeframe:
Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Forever Stats

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe:
Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

I would say that {HI} is still kicking it. Might be a few issues, but nothing to worry about, we'll get back to our top form soon.

EDIT:

Meanwhile Knock!, E-JAB and Infamy were munching barbs or someone smaller, HTE and {HI} actually took Knock!, E-JAB and Infamy. Mostly E-JAB though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

are u mad? why would u show 'forever' stats (also including gifted villages) lol, u been at war with knock for 3 weeks and with infamy for 1 week.

maybe u had 'problems for the last few weeks' because thats the only time we've been at war :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

are u mad? why would u show 'forever' stats (also including gifted villages) lol, u been at war with knock for 3 weeks and with infamy for 1 week.

maybe u had 'problems for the last few weeks' because thats the only time we've been at war :icon_idea:

Sir, if I were mad (which probably will never happen) then I'd be already raging here on the forums, so mister, I am not mad. You can count on that, I will never get mad.

DeletedUser

[spoil]

I think you have problems with reading mate. I said if you look overall, I meant forever, then {HI} is beating them big time.I admit there has been some problems for the past few weeks, but we'll get over them, trust me.

Last month stats

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe:
Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Forever Stats

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe:
Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Difference:

chart

I would say that {HI} is still kicking it. Might be a few issues, but nothing to worry about, we'll get back to our top form soon.

EDIT:

Meanwhile Knock!, E-JAB and Infamy were munching barbs or someone smaller, HTE and {HI} actually took Knock!, E-JAB and Infamy. Mostly E-JAB though.
[/spoil]

Knock! and Infamy are doing great against {HI} and HTE, but if you include the third side of the war - E-JAB, then you'll see that {HI} together with HTE are way better in conquers against opposite side - which matters in wars.

{HI} have all the possible resources to win this war and I think they can win it.

wow, wow, wow, i put the big stat post in a spoiler just n fyi,

ok hmmmm where to start

i hate to rain on ur happy parade well actually i dnt, i luv it infact, those stats are going back atleast 5 months with jab lol

and i think you will find roughly 90% of those conquers were against jab

as happy have only nobled 80 odd villages against knock since the war started

and 32 against infamy

so im not sure where u involving infamy n knock in a forever stats makes u think that u guys are turning it around, are u delusional or sumthin?

so instead i think its you who has problems reading but as always happy members trying to manipulate stats in ther favor lol

try getting sum facts about when infamy started warring happy and when knock started warring happy then come back ok

DeletedUser

Wonders will never cease, Communist China agreeing with wfman twice in a 7 day period. There must be something in the water.

On another note, lets play 'Find the War Cap'. 150 points to the person who can find more than 20. For, not against.

DeletedUser

Wonders will never cease, Communist China agreeing with wfman twice in a 7 day period. There must be something in the water.

On another note, lets play 'Find the War Cap'. 150 points to the person who can find more than 20. For, not against.

This makes me sad to read, and I'm on the other side. Way down the list I did see some E-Jab, but it was probably after one of his mates cleared them and then told him they were inactive.

netjakdim

As much as it pains me to admit in an off kind of way they did have a point. HI/HTE have been winning their war against JAB although at the rate they were going I reckon JAB would have lasted about another 3 years. Hell they have been kicking our collective butts in PUNCH for quite some time but now that Infamy carpet bombed everything in the South it will give us a chance to finally use up some of those nobles that HI had so kindly been giving back to us. I still know where the villages I lost were and plan on getting them back with minimal effort.
To the folks in Infamy however if I had a paypal account the beer would be on me. :D

DeletedUser

As much as it pains me to admit in an off kind of way they did have a point. HI/HTE have been winning their war against JAB although at the rate they were going I reckon JAB would have lasted about another 3 years. Hell they have been kicking our collective butts in PUNCH for quite some time but now that Infamy carpet bombed everything in the South it will give us a chance to finally use up some of those nobles that HI had so kindly been giving back to us. I still know where the villages I lost were and plan on getting them back with minimal effort.
To the folks in Infamy however if I had a paypal account the beer would be on me. :D

ok hmmmm he didnt have a point as he tried including knock n infamy in a forever stat along with jab

the difference being a minimun of 4 months....

jab happy war atleast 5 months

knock happy war 4 weeks (including the unnoficial wk)

infamy happy war 1 wk

so yea sry he didnt have a point as knock n infamy both hammering happy

netjakdim

Then I misunderstand his point for to me it seemed he was saying they were winning the war against JAB which up until recently they had been although not overly impressive considering the given sides they were still on the winning side for a good 4 months. Then with the addition of having to fight Knock as well as now Infamy those stats should show somewhat of a decline as they will probably need to move alot of focus towards the Eastern front.

DeletedUser7488

Then I misunderstand his point for to me it seemed he was saying they were winning the war against JAB which up until recently they had been although not overly impressive considering the given sides they were still on the winning side for a good 4 months. Then with the addition of having to fight Knock as well as now Infamy those stats should show somewhat of a decline as they will probably need to move alot of focus towards the Eastern front.

Congrats to them eating the new inactive we got through a merger.. Quite the feat IMO!

Fact of the matter is, before the merger they had little to no caps on us, on all of our fronts.. To think once they eat all the inactive, that they would easily pull the war in their favor by actually fighting people who fight back is absurd.

DeletedUser

Congrats to them eating the new inactive we got through a merger.. Quite the feat IMO!

Fact of the matter is, before the merger they had little to no caps on us, on all of our fronts.. To think once they eat all the inactive, that they would easily pull the war in their favor by actually fighting people who fight back is absurd.

All players they seem to Op seem to go "Inactive" (facepalm) :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

A simple solution to that problem would have been to not have recruit inactives in the first place.