Knock! declares war on {HI}

pur3 m4g1ck

:icon_rolleyes:
You're going to want to get some beer and pizza for this.
[spoil]
2q3yq8n.jpg
[/spoil]

2u479jp.png

Constantly asking other tribes to attack us, constantly trying to recruit spies from our tribes, constantly trying to merge players from other tribes to end fights instead of fighting them out. For too long {hi} has gone about their 'superior' ways telling other tribes what to do, how to play, where to noble, and just being rude in every possible way. There is no room for this. I wish that this was done when Miwok went rogue, he had the right idea, unfortunately his plans were delayed, but now it's time to turn this world around for good.

m750fr.png

Our NAP with {hi} was terminated on
Feb 16 18:38 The tribe has canceled their relationship with {HI}.

[spoil]

Since that date,

Side 1:
Tribes: {HI}
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: 16/02/2012 18:38:00 to 25/02/2012 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 35
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40,806
Side 2: 309,432
Difference: 268,626

chart

And just so anyone doesn't get confused or get the wrong idea, from this day forward - any tribe found aiding Knock!'s enemy, will become an enemy of Knock!. To start that off, HTE you're also included in this war. If we cap a village, and a player from any tribe has support en route to that village, expect a declaration on your tribe. It's pathetic that these guys need to ask for help from others. They've burnt their bridges.

Side 1:
Tribes: {HI}, HTE
Side 2:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 54
Difference: 48

chart

Side 1: 60,142
Side 2: 491,294
Difference: 431,152

chart

[/spoil]

Before all of the excuses regarding the villages we've capped, a lot of them we're very hard fought, you knew what was coming long before the NAP was dropped, in fact you claimed you 'knew' we were dropping the NAP before we even dropped it lol! Funny, I was the only one who knew that we were dropping the NAP, so you had plenty of time to get your members ready.

Taking this as a joke? {HI} cant be shut down. WE will win this world.. You and your tribe are just a small hump to hurdle over..
-Wingedpig

Just so you know, we don't take you as a joke, you are a joke. Mystic meg, absolute garbage as well.

Let's see if this speeds up any of your attempts at recruiting half of E-Jab or -4- Richard? Merge your way out of a war so you can hurry up and play with us :icon_smile:. It's pretty funny the attempts at recruitment that are pulled on smaller tribes, of course you wouldn't call them a 'merge', just taking the better half of a tribes players. Keep up the attempts at turning our members rogue, and using spies. It's funny you're NEEDING the intel when you're 55m points bigger, every inch you can get I suppose :icon_wink:.

Keep BEGGING other tribes to jump in on us, it shows a lot of power that the Rank 1 tribe doesn't have. You've had your time up there, the world will see a change, and we won't be the ones disbanding. You've met your match.

Before any news comes from any other source, our academy tribe is sending it's better players up to Knock! I don't expect who? to be included in the war, as their players are going to be Knock! We are merging with them, it's too much work dictating what goes on between the two tribes.

mievx4.jpg

8wa6tk.jpg

So Richard, what path do you take now? We wanted to wait for you to declare, because here come your excuses that you're not focusing your total war effort on us yet, etc etc. :axemen:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lame. That was worse than arno's declaration on jab and kgd and that specific one was horrific

DeletedUser

Well I counted at least one infraction on there :lol:.

'Face it, you've been at war with us since we ended the NAP, now we gave you time to prepare, here's the official declaration'

So you openly admit that you have been warring us since you ended the NAP but consider that time preparing . :icon_neutral:

You open your mouth every time and dig the hole further. If you ever consider playing tw after losing this world I consider you changing accounts since you have pretty much trashed the rep of the whole of knock for being backstabbing liers .

Then you openly admit you are merging a tribe in lol

Then I see you also use a world war picture to dictate a tw picture. Man that is pretty sad, if not insulting but hey this is knock we are talking about.

They let hackers, mercenaries , practically anyone in who is deceitful.

DeletedUser

Knock is going to destroy your tribe, thoughts?

Sure i was shaking in my boots when i got 4 ram speed fakes earlier today made me so scared specially coming from a tribe thats barely bigger than jab. I await your invites like you did to ill

pur3 m4g1ck

Well I counted at least one infraction on there :lol:.

'Face it, you've been at war with us since we ended the NAP, now we gave you time to prepare, here's the official declaration'

So you openly admit that you have been warring us since you ended the NAP but consider that time preparing . :icon_neutral:

Then you openly admit you are merging a tribe in lol

Then I see you also use a world war picture to dictate a tw picture. Man that is pretty sad, if not insulting but hey this is knock we are talking about.

They let hackers, mercenaries , practically anyone in who is deceitful.

Throw in a million other half truths as well please, make a case to plead to Infamy why they need to attack us. Please oh please Infamy, help us because we're afraid if we war knock! we'll get cleaned up by you guys :icon_cry::icon_cry:, it's only a matter of time.

DeletedUser

made half leave like yourself you mean. So you admit that you were scared of having to go to war. Now that you have a tribe to back you, you talk all smack

Throw in a million other half truths as well please, make a case to plead to Infamy why they need to attack us. Please oh please Infamy, help us because we're afraid if we war knock! we'll get cleaned up by you guys :icon_cry::icon_cry:, it's only a matter of time.

Nah, you guys already got the honors there of crawling to them. Believe me, i know :p

DeletedUser

Pain.carbon is invited to knock-knock.

So your deleting posts now frank , scared?

pur3 m4g1ck

made half leave like yourself you mean. So you admit that you were scared

Sure i was shaking in my boots when i got 4 ram speed fakes earlier today made me so scared to be coming from a tribe thats barely bigger than jab. I await your invites like you did to ill

Like we did to ILL lol. Absolutely smashed ILL, made half leave, who created SUN and killed them off as well. We took in a few top players(happens from every war generally), There's realistically only a handful of respectable players in {hi} who I'd even allow to side with me :icon_idea:

Scared? Have you any idea the course of events that went on?

I came back from a weekend trip to see the original owner of the leader in 4play disbanded the tribe and told everyone to join other tribes, my group of friends stayed tight knit and loyal to eachother, and gave ILL a shot, we were there for less than an hour when I saw how their leaders treated their players. They kicked me and a few others, our friends joined us in CTRL, we shared a common enemy with Knock! against ILL, so we joined Knock!. Scared, I've been in a war since october, and I'm still constantly growing, if I had the time to take as many internals or free villages as you do legendslayx, I'd be far above you. Cute ODA, and ODD.

EDIT:
forgot to add in lord evil truckers train speeds

***Noble*** (479|447) Lord Evil Trucker F25.50 Fri Feb 24 07:16:13 GMT+0000 (GMT Standard Time) today at 19:10:05:080 11:09:52

***Noble*** (479|447) Lord Evil Trucker F25.50 Fri Feb 24 07:16:19 GMT+0000 (GMT Standard Time) today at 19:10:11:312 11:09:58

***Noble*** (479|447) Lord Evil Trucker F25.50 Fri Feb 24 07:16:24 GMT+0000 (GMT Standard Time) today at 19:10:16:039 11:10:03

***Noble*** (479|447) Lord Evil Trucker F25.50 Fri Feb 24 07:16:30 GMT+0000 (GMT Standard Time) today at 19:10:22:201 11:10:09

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Like we did to ILL lol. Absolutely smashed ILL, made half leave, who created SUN and killed them off as well. We took in a few top players(happens from every war generally), There's realistically only a handful of respectable players in {hi} who I'd even allow to side with me :icon_idea:

Scared? Have you any idea the course of events that went on?

I came back from a weekend trip to see the original owner of the leader in 4play disbanded the tribe and told everyone to join other tribes, my group of friends stayed tight knit and loyal to eachother, and gave ILL a shot, we were there for less than an hour when I saw how their leaders treated their players. They kicked me and a few others, our friends joined us in CTRL, we shared a common enemy with Knock! against ILL, so we joined Knock!. Scared, I've been in a war since october, and I'm still constantly growing, if I had the time to take as many internals or free villages as you do legendslayx, I'd be far above you. Cute ODA, and ODD.

You have lower ODD and ODA than me :icon_neutral:

So cant be many wars you been in.... More backstab a tribe and run from every war humanely possible until fought into a corner.

So you reposted, so you were scared but because we called you out, made you rereply it. #peer pressure :icon_eek:

So we are calling out nobletrain speeds now lol
I saw your guys over 30seconds, trawler noob or something like that.
Better recheck your own tribe mate, (hence my 30second joke in previous thread....)

pur3 m4g1ck

You have lower ODD and ODA than me :icon_neutral:

So cant be many wars you been in.... More backstab a tribe and run from every war humanely possible until fought into a corner.

So you reposted, so you were scared but because we called you out, made you rereply it. #peer pressure :icon_eek:

you're seriously using hashtags on here from twitter, wow, sweet life man

DeletedUser

you're seriously using hashtags on here from twitter, wow, sweet life man

I guess you didnt get the joke :icon_neutral:

btw

4Play Ill 16th December 2011 - 06:05:41 942,069
Ill None 23rd December 2011 - 03:06:07 1,217,908

Doesn't look like one hour to melooks like he stayed long enough to get scared and quit
and join knock.

Anything else you are going to grossly exagerrate ?

Your huge ODA, ODD.

1hour in ill.

etc etc

Am starting to see you have plenty of colourful traits.

pur3 m4g1ck

I guess you didnt get the joke :icon_neutral:

btw

4Play Ill 16th December 2011 - 06:05:41 942,069
Ill None 23rd December 2011 - 03:06:07 1,217,908

Doesn't look like one hour to melooks like he stayed long enough to get scared and quit
and join knock.

Anything else you are going to grossly exagerrate ?

Your huge ODA, ODD.

1hour in ill.

etc etc

Am starting to see you have plenty of colourful traits.

Anything you can do to try and turn the spotlight off of you and how trash you really are :)

killergoon=-

stop behaving like 14yo's.... richard it may be better if you simly accept the declaration with a "we will crush yo" speech back. Add a pic if you want, but its alot mroe entertaining.

DeletedUser

stop behaving like 14yo's.... richard it may be better if you simly accept the declaration with a "we will crush yo" speech back. Add a pic if you want, but its alot mroe entertaining.

We will win of course we will :lol:

No doubt it wont be a few weeks until someone gets attacked and leaves their tribe out of boredom etc etc.

Its how their kind of tribe is made :icon_redface:

@frank

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: {HI}, HTE
Side 2:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 54
Difference: 48

chart

Side 1: 60,142
Side 2: 491,294
Difference: 431,152

chart
[/spoil]

So where are who? in these stats :icon_neutral: . Seems they make up 20million of your tribe :icon_rolleyes:.

Also you guys been attacking hte before they were warring us, so I see no point in you trying to make everyone scared. :icon_redface:

Especially since these are the same tribes you been asking for help from :icon_wink:

Eg. JAB, please help us JAB and iniate gangbang on {HI} :icon_neutral:

However, JAB have been supporting us so you better declare on them :/

nevetsb

Hehehe, go reread your posts and determine if you would also be considered trash. Yours are just as bad as his are if not worse and thats the last i will say of this matter :p

Ok this is utter shit, stop writing utter crap that noboddy cares about..... there is a war so concentrate on that....not flaming eachover...

Infraction due at my end now :)

DeletedUser

i personally think Knock is gonna have fun trying to destroy {HI}