Knock! declares war on {HI}

netjakdim

he could have always made a village and put 100 nobles in it then confused you by sending 25 different trains :D

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
or he could do it properly and put them in differnt vills so your not splitting a nuke 100 ways and get sniped with minimal troops.

DeletedUser17449

:icon_rolleyes:
You're going to want to get some beer and pizza for this.
[spoil]
2q3yq8n.jpg
[/spoil]
Heineken =/= beer.

DeletedUser100354

if your my father, kill me now.

WAR STATS INGAME:

KNOCK! + INFAMY = 76
{HI} + HTE = 14
Difference = 62

KNOCK! = 295
{HI} = 80
Difference = 215

DeletedUser

frankkhunterr today at 06:28
Hey!

This is a circular message to all of {HI}.

First, nice job those of you who are sitting the accounts and doing some of the sniping, some of you are honestly pretty good at defending, I expected less, well done.

Second, best of luck in the next few months of the world those of you who decide to stick under xenthyl's lead. This isn't going to be a war that ends quickly, I'm sure, however the outcome is fairly certain from the way things have gone, and the way things will go.

Those of you who don't like the way your leaders have done things, if you leave or are interested in leaving, please form a tribe and we won't waste our time on you. I will personally mark you as a NAP, and you will be left alone. I'm not asking for information, I don't need it. Everything {hi} does(under xenthyl's lead) is fairly obvious, and we've called every move since things went south with our diplomatic relations. Those of you who do dislike the leadership you're under, you still have the opportunity to succeed and be around for the end of the world. Infamy and Knock! won't be recruiting anyone anytime soon, but as I said, if you do want to get out, I recommend doing it sooner rather than later.

Obviously don't wait until we start attacking you to leave, you're pretty much done for at that point, for instance - anyone in k35, k25- best of luck.

Lovely job using a spy on one of our accounts Richard, I hope it's working out well. Next time you need information, just come ask me. Then I'll form a plan for you to defend that player, and plan out how much defense is needed where and when. I'll teach you how to lead.

Huggy, why do you leave every nuke at home like that just to get crushed lol? - had to ask.

To the rest of you, best of luck, and I hope this is fun for all. It's a game afterall, no hard feelings, and Happy St. Patricks day.

Frank
(no need to forward this to anyone in your tribe, honestly sent it to the whole list).

:lol: So, let me get this straight:

1. You needed to cheap shot us when you dropped the nap.
2. You need 2:1 size ratio against us.
3. You need to have us fighting on every front.
4. You call us a crap tribe with crap leaders.

Yet you need to send out one of these cliché messages? What's next, beg the mods to give you a 50% morale advantage against us because we are soooo crap? :lol:

DeletedUser

Yet you need to send out one of these cliché messages? What's next, beg the mods to give you a 50% morale advantage against us because we are soooo crap? :lol:

big difference between 'need' and u getting your tribe in a bad position, personally id rather it was just knock fighting u but ur the 1s who told infamy they had 2 pick a side :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

1. lol
2. lol
3. lol
4. lol

did i mention lol at your post, hey go cry me a river cus ur goin to the rim

netjakdim

It is such a shame that they promised you guys the NAP would last until the end of the world. Ovbiously noone on this world ever expected that there would eventually be a war between Infamy and HI we all just figured it would end in one big HUG

Last time I looked sir there was not a 2:1 ratio between HI and Infamy. It all looked pretty close in both points and villages. Then again I am a republican and this new Democratic math was completly eluded my grasp.

May I ask who the eminant threat is on your SW Front. Or by Front did you mean a border that has an enemy on it. After all if that is the case everyone is fighting on every front.

HMMMN I thought he complimented the tribe especially on the sitting and sniping. Right Gentlemanly if you ask me to compliment the opponent. As for the leadership he just merely stated that there are some that might not like you or the direction you lead the tribe as you are "FAIRLY OBVIOUS" that is along ways from poo sir.

As a sidenote for the rest of the forums posters I will be selling rubber boots at a discounted rate as the stuff is really starting to get deep up in here.

DeletedUser

^^ -.-

and lol markvs i seen your post, gl trying to noble a chandrian vill ;)

lol hey numpty yeh thought better of it after posting :)
Im not out to noble chav :) you really dumb enough to think that was meant to be a train FFS dude :)
Only to keep you moving but course it works better if the rest of the tribe join in and send attacks but you'd know better than me if thats happening

Didnt like the message you wrote the other day calling someone s*** was very disappointed in ya.

And I didnt have high standards of you before the post so you really surprised me lol

oh your not trying...

seems you read here and then sent this

***Noble*** - 396|432 - 01:23:25.907 15/03 - 09:17:58.621 18/03 35:NC:27 (556|371) K35 Snyderman tomorrow at 09:17:58:621 32:44:19
***Noble*** - 396|432 - 01:23:26.008 15/03 - 09:17:58.722 18/03 35:NC:27 (556|371) K35 Snyderman tomorrow at 09:17:58:722 32:44:19
***Noble*** - 396|432 - 01:23:26.134 15/03 - 09:17:58.848 18/03 35:NC:27 (556|371) K35 Snyderman tomorrow at 09:17:58:848 32:44:19
***Noble*** - 396|432 - 01:23:26.294 15/03 - 09:17:59.008 18/03 35:NC:27 (556|371) K35 Snyderman tomorrow at 09:17:59:008

looks like your trying to me...or atleast out to prove a point....but either way your just proving your tribes co-ordination is a joke

keep me moving? those 3 noble nuke trains with 20+hr gaps i wudnt even have to defend so i think you really need to re think your idea of 'keeping me moving' i assume u mean my def by that...

going to make this clear to you tho, im hardly gna move my def around to try defend everythin...you can nuke my safe vills all you want im still progessing on your tribe n family etc 9anythin thats catted wud be rebuilt in the time it takes for ur nukes to hit my vills n bk) so thats pointless aswell

needless to say ur plan is pretty useless, ur just wasting nukes n giving me free n ez odd

regarding the 'shit' bit
well get use to it, if i dnt like u dnt expect respect unless im in a gd mood :)

oh n fyi using *** these in swear words still gets you an infraction

edit: actually mark you should know if thats happening as a tribe should be talkin with each other, you know its called teamwork but thanks for letting me know theres a lack of teamwork in happy :)

anymore info u wana give me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol numpty

you can be amusing after a few drinks :) well you know whats coming at you so I give nothing away

And dont say youve not defended when we both know you have :) as predicted

Little wfman all gob and then does something else in the background :)

Quote wfman
going to make this clear to you tho, im hardly gna move my def around to try defend everythin...you can nuke my safe vills all you want im still progessing on your tribe n family etc 9anythin thats catted wud be rebuilt in the time it takes for ur nukes to hit my vills n bk) so thats pointless aswell

Pointless or not I enjoy it lol :)

DeletedUser

It is such a shame that they promised you guys the NAP would last until the end of the world. Ovbiously noone on this world ever expected that there would eventually be a war between Infamy and HI we all just figured it would end in one big HUG

Cheap shot = 'Yea we'll honour the 7 day cancellation period' - Fail #1

Last time I looked sir there was not a 2:1 ratio between HI and Infamy. It all looked pretty close in both points and villages. Then again I am a republican and this new Democratic math was completly eluded my grasp.

E-JAB+Infamy+Knock+Who = 270mil
HI+HTE = 140mil

Fail #2

May I ask who the eminant threat is on your SW Front. Or by Front did you mean a border that has an enemy on it. After all if that is the case everyone is fighting on every front.

JAB villages were in that corner not long ago. Fail #3

HMMMN I thought he complimented the tribe especially on the sitting and sniping. Right Gentlemanly if you ask me to compliment the opponent. As for the leadership he just merely stated that there are some that might not like you or the direction you lead the tribe as you are "FAIRLY OBVIOUS" that is along ways from poo sir.

Shall I quote every one of your members calling our entire tribe crap? Fail #4

--

DeletedUser

lol numpty

you can be amusing after a few drinks :) well you know whats coming at you so I give nothing away

And dont say youve not defended when we both know you have :) as predicted

Little wfman all gob and then does something else in the background :)

Quote wfman

Pointless or not I enjoy it lol :)

ok clearly i have to clear sumthin up again sigh

i have defended the villages that have nobles inbound...the other k35 villages that had incoming i have not defending, all ur blue reports are proof of that

and as meg n alleser know my k45 are stacked so...they defend themselves basically

oh mark u really need to learn how to play better but im glad ur in happy nd not knock as u wud drive me crazy being on the same team

well im glad you enjoy it cus i enjoy it too lol as it means i can keep pushing my frontline lol

edit:
bolded answers aimed at ddrmaax :)
Originally Posted by netjakdim

Cheap shot = 'Yea we'll honour the 7 day cancellation period' - Fail #1

i think you will find neither knock or happy honoured so idk y you keep mentioning as you guys happily attacked back, even attacked players who had previously not attacked an had no intentions of attacking until they were attacked

E-JAB+Infamy+Knock+Who = 270mil
HI+HTE = 140mil

Fail #2

funny if it had been happy n infamy vs the rest you would not be whinging, ah boohoo cry me a river wud ya

JAB villages were in that corner not long ago. Fail #3

funny that as on these very forums you have never considered jab a threat, you personally have never even gave them credit for the job they have done, some of ur members have but ur ignorance or ego refused to acknowledge the job they had done

Shall I quote every one of your members calling our entire tribe crap? Fail #4

can i answer this for him please, answer is yes go ahead as you think hes in knock when hes not :p so pls go ahead an quote every member of HIS tribe

DeletedUser100354

Might as well

In game war stats:

Start: on 24.02. at 19:58:08
Duration: 23 days 0:24:52

Mar 14
09:47 The tribe {HI} has joined the war.
Mar 15
14:08 The tribe Infamy has joined the war.

KNOCK! + Infamy = 166
{HI} + HTE = 36
Difference = 130

Start: on 24.02. at 19:52:01
Duration: 23 days 0:33:50

KNOCK! = 306
{HI} = 84
Difference = 222