Knock! declares war on {HI}

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i dnt think its that but i could be wrong, or its cus happy are losing, this fiasco has put them right in the shit so {i} i have jumped ship cus they know there not on the winning team no more

You are definitely wrong.

{I} members were fed up with the fact that another duke of E T/Happy/{HI} was caught trying to cheat their way to victory.

They didn't want to be associated with the mess that Xenythl and OohDa have seemingly caused, and decided to return to what was a strong and successful tribe prior to their merge with Happy. Had Xenythl and OohDa not committed the heinous crimes against this game that they did, those members would likely still be in {HI} today.

DeletedUser

What a mess :) Ive been away a couple of days and Im shocked
Wont go into details as KNOCK and INFAMY will know them already and really only 1 thing left to do

KNOCK INFAMY start picking HI players you want for your tribes if any

DeletedUser

What a mess :) Ive been away a couple of days and Im shocked
Wont go into details as KNOCK and INFAMY will know them already and really only 1 thing left to do

KNOCK INFAMY start picking HI players you want for your tribes if any

awwww u gna be left tribeless then :p

DeletedUser

awwww u gna be left tribeless then :p
lol maybe :D
but lets be face it HI has no leader and you guys KNOCK and INFAMY are gonna fight each other eventually or the smurfs forced to merge to you wfman

Lot sooner then we all thought but its what it is and there are plenty of intact fully loaded HI players wanting leading by someone

NightWitch1

its just one leader someone could had step up and take it over to short out the mess you guys have arround your place.
i could even borrow you my broom, but i can say he dont listen to strangers at all ....

Hi should had team up together if the tribe was strong they could have sulvived this mess.
And its sad that they did not even try to be together and leave members out hanging to get eaten by the rest.

DeletedUser100354

lol maybe :D
but lets be face it HI has no leader and you guys KNOCK and INFAMY are gonna fight each other eventually or the smurfs forced to merge to you wfman

Lot sooner then we all thought but its what it is and there are plenty of intact fully loaded HI players wanting leading by someone

there still can be a fight. "HI" just need to gather up their loyal members and regroup and organize, that will show some good leadership and "skill". disappointing if this is over in a months time. :icon_rolleyes:

pur3 m4g1ck

Maybe I should go lead {hi} and {I} and make the world worthwhile for everyone, clearly theres no leaders in that crowd somehow.

netjakdim

there are plenty of intact fully loaded HI players wanting leading by someone

This brings about some interesting questions within itself.
1. Why do they still have fully loaded players with a war having been in effect?

2. If the players did not participate in the War why would someone think they would participate in another tribe?

DeletedUser105183

1. Why do they still have fully loaded players with a war having been in effect?

2. If the players did not participate in the War why would someone think they would participate in another tribe?

i think what he meant was players that are still motivated and fighting...not players with full villages of def and nukes just sitting...but thats just my opinion and i could be wrong...oh btw thanks E-Jab for all the villages...

Have to send a shoutout at Hideous though... It was a good fight bro and we grew lazy cause of how easy it was for us to take your tribemates villages and didnt think you would have been different...thanks for motivating us XD

DeletedUser

Fair point that needs an answer
Unfortunately you dont get score for supporting or account sitting Ive done my share of both

OK I lost some nukes and D here and there but its not noticed. Troop manager is a fine thing with its 24/7 replenishment :)
Ive supported my close tribe and attacked targets and faked like a freak with quick links

Its not all participation and effort that is the issue as mentioned in previous posts my friend. Its nothing short of abandonment of some very decent players in the East side left to fall. And other players wetting themselves in the face of attacks leaving and being left in the tribe when they should of been kicked

There is a saying In calm water every ship has a good captain.
HI members now need a Captain

Last edited by a moderator:

netjakdim

If you have lost troops than you do not have the fully loaded villages sir and even if you split your defense evenly amongst all your village like sending 50 from each to support you would still be minus quite a few.
I know of the troubles of account sitting and trying to keep seperate all that information it is a pain in the butt.
I have been nailed on a few occassions where I tried to sit more than a few accounts and while launching fakes and maneuvering troops around I got identical targets in different accounts. I was amazed at how the mods found those as I was doing good just trying to remember which account I had just logged out of.

DeletedUser

If you have lost troops than you do not have the fully loaded villages sir and even if you split your defense evenly amongst all your village like sending 50 from each to support you would still be minus quite a few.
I know of the troubles of account sitting and trying to keep seperate all that information it is a pain in the butt.
I have been nailed on a few occassions where I tried to sit more than a few accounts and while launching fakes and maneuvering troops around I got identical targets in different accounts. I was amazed at how the mods found those as I was doing good just trying to remember which account I had just logged out of.

Please dont turn into wfman on me and pick bits of info and turn it into a big deal
OK I lost some troops with 250 villas I can afford to lose a few. Most nukes come back full and others have not been sent as no commands have been given

DeletedUser

You are definitely wrong.

{I} members were fed up with the fact that another duke of E T/Happy/{HI} was caught trying to cheat their way to victory.

They didn't want to be associated with the mess that Xenythl and OohDa have seemingly caused, and decided to return to what was a strong and successful tribe prior to their merge with Happy. Had Xenythl and OohDa not committed the heinous crimes against this game that they did, those members would likely still be in {HI} today.

Only thing worth commenting on in here:

We weren't caught cheating. I will be more than happy to screen shot or copy/paste and send anyone who wishes to see our appeal tickets. If you wish to call us (xenthyl) cheats after knowing the facts and the bs we have had to deal with, then go for it. I know morthy wouldn't like us posting our ticket here, because well .. I doubt people will be happy to know you can get banned if the mods 'think' you have done something wrong. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser44895

So, now I wonder where are the Happily Infected wild ones, who were all over the externals saying that they won't lose, And that Infamy will do nothing and they will beat them up and move on Knock! afterwards, and that the W.57 community will see them taking over the world soon. I am not trying to forward things and predict the future. But it seems {Hi} is failling, faster than we expected.. :icon_rolleyes::icon_redface:

killergoon=-

So, now I wonder where are the Happily Infected wild ones, who were all over the externals saying that they won't lose, And that Infamy will do nothing and they will beat them up and move on Knock! afterwards, and that the W.57 community will see them taking over the world soon. I am not trying to forward things and predict the future. But it seems {Hi} is failling, faster than we expected.. :icon_rolleyes::icon_redface:

those wild ones, abandoned their brothers expectiong to escape the war and concentrate on lesser matters.