Knock Knock... Jagers Here

DeletedUser62294

nearly a 100 caps a day now, funny thing is i doubt we're even much more active, hour a day gets a steady income of 3-4 jager villages a day

I doubt many Jager accounts are even putting in an hour.

DeletedUser114821

Good game knock! Looking at the steady increase in world dominance. Maybe another month for the 60%. Put a fork in this world. It's over :)

DeletedUser102431

Yeah this world is totally over we are eating jäger like it was a force internal.

Ripfin

Yeah this world is totally over we are eating jäger like it was a force internal.

They are putting up that much of a fight even? I thought it looked like a regular internal with the guy being eaten not on.

but then again surprised anyone is still playing in the tribe, poor sin sitting all those accounts.

DeletedUser102431

Well we gotta clear the villages, so lets say a player that turned red :D

DeletedUser102431

Well they were about to kick you since you couldn't deal with you.

So it you leaving on 100% own will can be debated, since they actually didn't attack you after either as any tribe would if someone just left.

Ripfin

Well they were about to kick you since you couldn't deal with you.

So it you leaving on 100% own will can be debated, since they actually didn't attack you after either as any tribe would if someone just left.

there were reasons why they didn't attack me, but some of them wanted to.

DeletedUser

there were reasons why they didn't attack me

LOL yeh they was too busy gettin their arse's handed to them on a plate :) I'm certain some here will fulfill their desires on you and more before this World ends

Deleted User - 10770065

Yeah Ripfin, how come you aren't saying how bad Knock! are and how easy your food was anymore?

Ripfin

Yeah Ripfin, how come you aren't saying how bad Knock! are and how easy your food was anymore?

Because no matter how bad Knock is Jager was even worse, their only saving grace would have been PFF but then they hit delete which destroyed Jager.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Knock!
Side 2:
Tribes: Jäger

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,112
Side 2: 107
Difference: 1,005

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 742
Side 2: 3
Difference: 739

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,561,792
Side 2: 986,037
Difference: 9,575,755

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,231,847
Side 2: 28,573
Difference: 7,203,274

chart

DeletedUser

Man i was just looking at our stats from 23 a month ago, we need to catch up old friend

your second world win as knock?, awesome cody, might have been on 23 if you hadnt let rl get in the way lol.

w72 isnt great atm, needs a bit of livening up, your works almost done here, come n have some fun