KnownOne

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Aug 03
01:57 KnownOne has been dismissed by -Kira-.

After a brief discussion with KingValkyrik, he came to a conclusion and decided to dismiss him.

I for one, appreciate it that you try putting a good name to whatever tribe you are in, KnownOne, but you end up embarrasing us in the end. You make enemies with every player/tribe possible in this forum, and that isn't good for BDAS. I am sure KV would like to be on good terms with any tribes right now, so it is for the best.

You must learn KnownOne, to stop making posts that seem to make it look like you and your tribe are the best. It ends up being a flame battle. You are a disgrace to any tribe that accepts you in, good writtens.

(I don't represent BDAS, but I thought I would say something as KV is banned).

Krakkan

Oh thats where KV is. Yup Knownone is a n00b in all its context. He lost his place in NGR in w9, potentially lost an invite to us, and now to BDAS. Heck he could be the next best failure in TW.

DeletedUser20

This is a new world and with it comes a new chance for KnownOne. Good luck to him and everyone else.

DeletedUser8472

Haha, I forgot how important P&P was to KV. And KnownOne was gonna be my weapon into elite tribe mutual hate...spoil sport.

.-warrior-.

KV makes these forums much more exciting, bring him back :(

DeletedUser

Oh thats where KV is. Yup Knownone is a n00b in all its context. He lost his place in NGR in w9, potentially lost an invite to us, and now to BDAS. Heck he could be the next best failure in TW.

Agree with the failure part. I'm all for being supportive of your tribe, but saying "yeah, and don't build up troops at all? noobs", and making everyone hate their and their tribes guts on the first day isn't what I call "supportive"

DeletedUser

There are a few things I don't understand however.

1) Why bring this to an open forum when its a clearly private matter?
Now I can only speak for myself here, but if its a personal matter I think you shoulda just told him privately rather then drag it over the forums.
1a) Is it an epeen thing, did you get a kick out of the telling him off in public?
1b) Are you making this statement because you're afraid he might have caused a few family tribes to be angry at you?

2) What does this matter to anyone else?
So if its not a public apology to everyone saying "please dont kill us" and its not just your own little epeen thing, what is it? This is clearly an internal matter. Please tell me as a non-tribe member of yours why precisely I and the other 96 people viewing the forum at the moment should care.

Sorry Jacob, as a relative noob to TW I saw you on W9 trying to fight quite a big family tribe and was impressed, but this post I find just utterly pathetic, degrading another persons name out of a need for epeen or fear of the same types of tribes you were fighting with noodles on w9 is just sad.

KnownOne ftw tbfh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are a few things I don't understand however.

1) Why bring this to an open forum when its a clearly private matter?
Now I can only speak for myself here, but if its a personal matter I think you shoulda just told him privately rather then drag it over the forums.
1a) Is it an epeen thing, did you get a kick out of the telling him off in public?
1b) Are you making this statement because you're afraid he might have caused a few family tribes to be angry at you?

1a: Incase you haven't noticed, KnownOne has been getting flamed by everyone lately, this thread is to tell them he isn't in BDAS anymore. I think people kept in some insults just for the sake of having respect for the tribe.

1b: Definately not.

Galmar said:
2) What does this matter to anyone else?
So if its not a public apology to everyone saying "please dont kill us" and its not just your own little epeen thing, what is it? This is clearly an internal matter. Please tell me as a non-tribe member of yours why precisely I and the other 96 people viewing the forum at the moment should care.

What does this matter to everyone else? He has picked fights with everyone in the W9/W10 forum. As I mentioned already, it is to keep us on good terms, I do not represent BDAS so my thoughts are based on assumptions. This thread is for anyone who has been debating/arguing with KnownOne, if you haven't done either of the two, why bother looking?

Galmar said:
Sorry Jacob, as a relative noob to TW I saw you on W9 trying to fight quite a big family tribe and was impressed, but this post I find just utterly pathetic, degrading another persons name out of a need for epeen or fear of the same types of tribes you were fighting with noodles on w9 is just sad.

KnownOne ftw tbfh.

I don't know why you keep mentioning family tribes, no one has spoken of any in this thread. Look around the w10 forum if you wish, take a look at all the people who have flamed KnownOne, he has made a bad reputation for the tribe, and that is why we got rid of him.

Please don't be impressed, RB knew what would come eventually, and the same fate will befall all family tribes. (No comments on w1/w2 families).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well thanks for the response.

I just guess I personally didn't find any of the "bad" stuff he said as a reflection on the tribe and found this thread pretty much worst then anything he said, his actions and words were pretty clear they were his alone and not the entire tribes.

These actions from you though have came from the tribe leadership, sad really coulda been handled better.

DeletedUser

why do the rest of us care who you dismissed?

what a waste of my time, i want the 30 seconds of my life back that it took me to read this nonsense.

DeletedUser

why do the rest of us care who you dismissed?

what a waste of my time, i want the 30 seconds of my life back that it took me to read this nonsense.

Once again, I will say this was only a message to those who have been flaming KnownOne. If it doesn't concern you, you might as well of ignored the thread.

DeletedUser

Once again, I will say this was only a message to those who have been flaming KnownOne. If it doesn't concern you, you might as well of ignored the thread.

it's more fun to complain about it.

so where's my 30 seconds?

DeletedUser

Buy faster internet, it will return those 30 seconds back. :icon_redface:

Heh, i have the fastest DSL on the market right now. i suppose we could all pitch in and buy me some speed reading lessons.

DeletedUser

Heh, i have the fastest DSL on the market right now. i suppose we could all pitch in and buy me some speed reading lessons.

We could, but sadly, the chances of that happening are as slim as a family tribe leading all worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.