Knt/c

DeletedUser

Wow - really? Whats your basis for this?

And hello HD, CS The topic caught my eye.

KNT was formed by a couple of teenagers with no particular interest in running the tribe. Those that immediately followed were pretty green but we all sort of hobbled along.

After mass recruiting and merger, KNT bloated up near the maximum number of players so we split off the smaller guys and combined them with tribe REF to form KNTREF. At some point somebody changed it to KNTC. The link between the tribes remained.

I was a Baron and Duke of Suigen. I know.

So shush your mush.

DeletedUser

Wow - really? Whats your basis for this?

And hello HD, CS The topic caught my eye.

KNT was formed by a couple of teenagers with no particular interest in running the tribe. Those that immediately followed were pretty green but we all sort of hobbled along.

After mass recruiting and merger, KNT bloated up near the maximum number of players so we split off the smaller guys and combined them with tribe REF to form KNTREF. At some point somebody changed it to KNTC. The link between the tribes remained.

lol MD. you don't believe fev the trashtalker do you :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. it was mekongmarcus, payback and hubert who demolished his little tribe and decided to drop NAP and start war... with norative who speeded everything up... ahhh, good old days

nice to see that you and HD are still around
p.s. you should come back and play w8 again, it's not fun like old days but still interesting ppl around

DeletedUser

I have my hands full in W17 - HOWEVER - I could offer you a much smaller account in a tribe that was supposed to be gone a long time ago (sound familiar). Manj, mail me here and let me know if you are interested. Do you remember me urging you to attack Suigen as the key to advancing KNT?

DeletedUser

Sleeper is the greatest

one of rare suigeners that fought... and he fought great so we invited him into KNT. i remember that i attacked him with DJG25000 acc i was sitting at the time. one of best friends i have on w8...
go sleep :ram::ram::ram:

DeletedUser

one of rare suigeners that fought... and he fought great so we invited him into KNT. i remember that i attacked him with DJG25000 acc i was sitting at the time. one of best friends i have on w8...

He is better than you all. He should be Duke!

DeletedUser

lol! feverient is still around and using CSBoeckers avatar. Epic fail.

DeletedUser

Fev's only around still because every Medieval world needs a jester. Shame we got the dumb one :(

DeletedUser

Aha, wrong. I asked KNT to take him. Nublet.

DeletedUser

Aha, wrong. I asked KNT to take him. Nublet.

hahahaha. i was fighting against him and when i saw that he is good player we voted on internals shall we pick him in (we killed quite a lot of his troops so he couldn't hold on for long time). i remember that we had only one vote against
so i mailed him and asked is he willing to join and said that he can choose will he attack his old members
i can't remember (wonder why :lol::lol::lol:) that i got single mail from you about his issue... and if you raised your hand for him i would never let him in KNT

once plonker, always plonker

DeletedUser

hahahaha. i was fighting against him and when i saw that he is good player we voted on internals shall we pick him in (we killed quite a lot of his troops so he couldn't hold on for long time). i remember that we had only one vote against
so i mailed him and asked is he willing to join and said that he can choose will he attack his old members
i can't remember (wonder why :lol::lol::lol:) that i got single mail from you about his issue... and if you raised your hand for him i would never let him in KNT

once plonker, always plonker

I aksed the other big Duke whose name I can't remember to take him. Why would I let our best player die for Suigen :icon_eek: Don't be a gooz.

DeletedUser

I aksed the other big Duke whose name I can't remember to take him. Why would I let our best player die for Suigen :icon_eek: Don't be a gooz.

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

i was only duke at the time and i personally brought up question of bringing him into KNT cause i fought against him with DJG25000 account (i sat him, he was duke before me). nobody cared what you had to say

rich26ca

I have fond memories of KNT and i came from SKB which i have fonder memories was only apart of KNT for a short time as it was at the end of my TW time here on world 8 had much more time in REL/REB but they were a good tribe when i was apart of it and helped out where i could. Zerwat and Cs thanks too you, its what got me addicted to this game what keeps me going and taught me alot about leadership and organization.

el hippo was a big part of that as i recall it. but like CS said its all a faded memory now.

Good to see you guys still kicking ;D

DeletedUser

I was in KNTC from day one the frist very few members in KNTC stuck in with KNTC for a long time until KNTC merged with KNT and we had a great war with BLOC they were the days, glad to see you guys still hitting hard :D

DeletedUser

Founders

Just that you put your mind at ease, i created KNT along with a friend of mine, originally as a mass member tribe. It took me a long while to set it up, arrange for mergers etc. However, the time that world 8 started was not ideal since it was close to my exams and since i had an account in world 2 with over 2 mil points, i was forced to cut down on my involvement in world 8 and as such i became inactive.