KOBK

• Thread starter DeletedUser118378
  • Start date

DeletedUser118378

When will this tribe actually do something when the world is fighting?

DeletedUser121486

?
You obviously didn't do any research before making this post.

Glutt almost has as much OD as them..I am wondering the same as Jixsta. Their OD combined with SKY is still less than IL.

Valour Khan

Although
Glutt almost has as much OD as them..I am wondering the same as Jixsta. Their OD combined with SKY is still less than IL.

Although your point about OD is partially true, it isn't everything. Look at sashaahn for example. He has 1.8 mil more OD than you but will he last longer than you on this world? Nope. OD helps win wars but Kobk has a 8.2 war ratio compared to 2.6 for your tribe so how far has the extra OD really gotten you?

DeletedUser121486

Glutt almost has as much OD as them..I am wondering the same as Jixsta.
Although

Although your point about OD is partially true, it isn't everything. Look at sashaahn for example. He has 1.8 mil more OD than you but will he last longer than you on this world? Nope. OD helps win wars but Kobk has a 8.2 war ratio compared to 2.6 for your tribe so how far has the extra OD really gotten you?

I wasn't making a point about survival. Just pointing out the SE hasn't been fighting on the same scale as the rest of the world. The 8.2 ratio is silly with 13mil total OD. That will eventually drop. I'm not slighting the SE just wondering when they are going to start fighting for real.

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Although

Did KoBk keep the ingame war against ~SKY~ active after pulling the SKY members in?

6a51e33873e13f788b13d0701896c776.png

Side 1:
Tribes: KoBk.
Side 2:
Tribes: ~Sky~

Timeframe: 27/02/2018 00:00:00 to 05/03/2018 02:24:47

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 3
Difference: 76

That's more than 50% of the 'war caps' of KoBk ingame, currently sitting at 148 total...

Valour Khan

Did KoBk keep the ingame war against ~SKY~ active after pulling the SKY members in?

6a51e33873e13f788b13d0701896c776.png

Side 1:
Tribes: KoBk.
Side 2:
Tribes: ~Sky~

Timeframe: 27/02/2018 00:00:00 to 05/03/2018 02:24:47

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 3
Difference: 76

That's more than 50% of the 'war caps' of KoBk ingame, currently sitting at 148 total...

Yes, the war kept going but none of the players we nobled went down without a fight. I'm not saying we are the best tribe on this game as that obviously isn't true. I'm just saying you cant knock us for having low OD when we are expanding fine without getting into any big skirmishes.

Valour Khan

I wasn't making a point about survival. Just pointing out the SE hasn't been fighting on the same scale as the rest of the world. The 8.2 ratio is silly with 13mil total OD. That will eventually drop. I'm not slighting the SE just wondering when they are going to start fighting for real.

You are definitely right about us having lower OD but what are we supposed to do when we are nobling noobs that dont build enough troops? Should we just leave them because we won't gain as much OD out of it? That doesn't make much sense. You take what you are given.

DeletedUser121601

Managing 1.5 accounts and only lost villas when sleeping, shame lots of them know my timezone. These fools dont even send antisnipes or support after nobles. If I didn't suicide my nukes i'd have bare recaps.

DeletedUser113966

Managing 1.5 accounts and only lost villas when sleeping, shame lots of them know my timezone. These fools dont even send antisnipes or support after nobles. If I didn't suicide my nukes i'd have bare recaps.
Wish i saved your attacks on my villas.. youre not worth the effort. Youve only managed to cap an inactive kobk member. G f g

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The only reason there are any Sky villages at all left is because of support coming outside... :)

DeletedUser113966

Anyway regardless. We won against a tribe twice our size. I didn't expect to come out of it alive yet here we are. Lol and you dare attempt to even smear us. Its very very poor indeed.

DeletedUser121601

Wish i saved your attacks on my villas.. youre not worth the effort. Youve only managed to cap an inactive kobk member. G f g
I capped a villa from you ;). My attacks on you were suiciding offence (the recent ones anyway), the others splatted because of no tribe participation so you just stacked the villas that were being targeted, congratulations?

DeletedUser113966

Youre the nub that left defense in my villas for over 3 weeks and even hit your own troops with it

You're not the player you dream to be .

It was a recap from a villa ill get back eventually.

Truth Breaker

KOBK is food for ~IL~, not much more can be said about those nubs.