KOBK

• Thread starter DeletedUser118378
  • Start date

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Small update. A member has been dismissed from ~IL~. However, please include his losses on our side during any stats posting as that is not the reason for dismissal.

5160ff7b5ae30122e44a82c5eebbfa7b.png

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Small update. A member has been dismissed from ~IL~. However, please include his losses on our side during any stats posting as that is not the reason for dismissal.

5160ff7b5ae30122e44a82c5eebbfa7b.png

why does every one only care about war stats o_O

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Guys remember, no attacks on sundays.

We might be ruthless warriors but we have to respect the men and women of church.
Bib was not kind enough to do so, while all of kobk. attended sunday church.

I cannot say that I am suprised by the actions of these pagans, but I do Hope they will find their way to faith some day.

Villarreal92

Only people with crappy war stats ask that question o_O

War stats are quite easy to manipulate. Tribes that are too concerned about them always fall down. Off course they paint a picture of a war, but the stats alone should never be a motivation for decision making.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Audience seeker, goodbye

So has the alliance of KobK, BOOB and AA announced already?
Wow, can't believe that you spoiled our extremely super secret alliance versus IL thats been going on for the past few days since the outbreak of this war.

Krapek

Wow, can't believe that you spoiled our extremely super secret alliance versus IL thats been going on for the past few days since the outbreak of this war.
My question is, when does Creati step in, they cant let this go on for long

DeletedUser118378

I agree. Creati can easily roll over AA just like they did boob. The world will be divided roughly equally after creati gets k43 by killing their 43 front while IL rolls over boob and tudadar tribe. and we can finally get to the IL vs creati late game that' destined to happen much faster

DeletedUser117283

My question is, when does Creati step in, they cant let this go on for long

I agree. Creati can easily roll over AA just like they did boob. The world will be divided roughly equally after creati gets k43 by killing their 43 front while IL rolls over boob and tudadar tribe. and we can finally get to the IL vs creati late game that' destined to happen much faster

Maybe this is half the reason why TW is dying, Everyone wanting to get to end game wars quicker.

Truth Breaker

~IL~ is not an endgame tribe. We have no real leadership or competent planning. Our advantage is fighting over internals and having more coplayed accounts with fat debit cards. The people crying for a late game war already, won't be in this world another month cough Krapek cough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110019

~IL~ is not an endgame tribe. We have no real leadership or competent planning. Our advantage is fighting over internals and having more coplayed accounts with fat debit cards. The people crying for a late game war already, won't be in this world another month cough Krapek cough.

true

Krapek

Still here ;)

Coplayed accounts is not a bad thing, tbh its a must have, if you implied that players with fat debit/credit cards are without skill, well there i can semi-agree with you.