Kono V Prime

DeletedUser

Yea right..:lol:

Haven't seen you help anyone but yourself. You were dismissed from prime because of spying..Why do that? Is it because of jealousy? Never justify that your good when you do that kind of stuff..

Btw, this information was just given to me I got no proof that he did that, but coming from my leader... I trust my leaders..

there are proper ways to help a tribe but destroying it from within is the lowest form of all.

Bullshit. I raised the average quality in Prime quite a bit. Gave many many methods which improved Prime. Myself and loonman pretty much solely stopped FEAR?!. I sat alinloner a bit. What have you been doing to help Prime, ampac? Oh right, you're getting rid of the nasty barbarian threat.

And I got dismissed from Prime for trying to start a war with S.A.W. If Prime and S.A.W both weren't noobs it'd already be happening without my help.

DeletedUser62657

You haven't played against me unless it was while I was in Hulk. I haven't played to my fullest since then.

But I guarantee while I was sitting alin you didn't get any villages:icon_razz: And I guarantee no one on w20 could get a village off of me if I didn't want them to.

Btw guys, I helped up the average quality in Prime by quite a bit. I introduced them to many things. Course I just gave them methods and whatnot it was up to them to learn it.

took five, i believe :) you're not as good as your ego would have you believe :icon_razz:

and yes, they were when you were sitting...funk told me so :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

took five, i believe :) you're not as good as your ego would have you believe :icon_razz:

and yes, they were when you were sitting...funk told me so :icon_biggrin:

Doubt it, but it was so long ago I don't really care. Not sure how Funk would know either.

You can ask anyone who's actually played with me if I cared enough you couldn't get a single village off of me. In Hulk I sat nearly every account under attack. I've defended against 30,000 incs. Defending is my specialty.

Even if you did on alinloner it was because it was impossible to save the village. If it was my account it wouldn't have happened. I may have an ego, but when it comes to defending it's perfectly valid because I can do everything I say.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Bullshit. I raised the average quality in Prime quite a bit. Gave many many methods which improved Prime. Myself and loonman pretty much solely stopped FEAR?!. I sat alinloner a bit. What have you been doing to help Prime, ampac? Oh right, you're getting rid of the nasty barbarian threat.

And I got dismissed from Prime for trying to start a war with S.A.W. If Prime and S.A.W both weren't noobs it'd already be happening without my help.

I see, you want to start a WAR..Then why won't you attack them by yourself..Your afraid that they will attack you and they will take villages from you..

You didn't raise anyones quality of player in Prime ,Prime was good to begin with, infact they defeated Hulk and Who?! long time ago as you accepted the defeat you joined Prime afterwards.( and nobled barbs)

Now as for nobling barbs, everyone knows that the more villages you have with troops is stronger. If you can't see past that then its no wonder you quit.

ex. 2 players with the same amount of villages 30 hours apart both with same number of troops. They got 4 villages each on a 50-50 ratio.
troops in villages are. 1-Nuke with noble train, Nuke, and 2 defensive villages. Both players are sorrounded by high point barbs with no troops.
The only diffrence on these two players is their playing method.. One is aggresive the other one is the thinking type..Who would you think will win?

First simulation..

Aggresive player launched Nuke and train targetting the nuke villa of thinking player..Thinking player used defensive troops to stack the village..He killed the nuke and train of aggresive player. Thinking player nobled a barb village, .

after fourteen days aggresive player is still 4 villages while thinking player is 8 villages. Now thinking player decided to retaliate launched nukes with no trains. decided to attack and cat down the 4 villages. Aggresive player dodge conserving troops..Thinking player nobled another barb.

What would you think happen if the aggresive player will continue in his line of thinking?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I see, you want to start a WAR..Then why won't you attack them by yourself..Your afraid that they will attack you and they will take villages from you..

You didn't raise anyones quality of player in Prime ,Prime was good to begin with, infact they defeated Hulk and Who?! long time ago as you accepted the defeat you joined Prime afterwards.( and nobled barbs)

Now as for nobling barbs, everyone knows that the more villages you have with troops is stronger. If you can't see past that then its no wonder you quit.

Yeah, of course. Because everything ampac says is true.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, of course. Because everything ampac says is true.

Sarcastic remarks would get you nothing, your line of thinking is flawed to begin with aggresion is not the ultimate weapon for victory, strategy plays a big part in defeating enemy tribes to. When you pounded NowonAtoll on an tribal operation..sure you nobled some of his villages, you killed his troops but the funny thing is Nowonatoll came out as winner. Losses were great on your part, with inactivity already killing your tribe...The only way for you Airsofter to save face and avoid the disgrace of failed operation is to become inactive yourself. ( you never tried a second time...Also you passed the torch to a wrong player..He let the flame die..)

DeletedUser

Prime didn't defeat Hulk. Hulk defeated themselves.

I like you Ampac, but wake up.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I think I'll disagree with you on this one, at that time WHO?! and HULK were at war with PRIME..

I would admit that if PRIME was not at WAR with Hulk and WHO?! then they would have defeated themselves. But this is not the case.

You see if Hulk, knows the problem of inactvity they should have taken steps on preventing such a thing happening.

There where plenty of options out there. One is to Merge with who, this option would strenthen the tribe even more..There where lot of options. Hulk could also form alliances on other tribes..

So if Hulk was gone due to failed leadership it's because PRIME pressured the leaders of thier tribe to fail.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Again with the insults. Please answer my post with Logical answers. You know what I posted is true. Options of HULK are many they could have achievd more...But they didn't. Who would you blame for that?

DeletedUser

Sarcastic remarks would get you nothing, your line of thinking is flawed to begin with aggresion is not the ultimate weapon for victory, strategy plays a big part in defeating enemy tribes to. When you pounded NowonAtoll on an tribal operation..sure you nobled some of his villages, you killed his troops but the funny thing is Nowonatoll came out as winner. Losses were great on your part, with inactivity already killing your tribe...The only way for you Airsofter to save face and avoid the disgrace of failed operation is to become inactive yourself. ( you never tried a second time...Also you passed the torch to a wrong player..He let the flame die..)

You're right aggression isn't the only strategy for victory. Hulk employed every strategy in the book except recruitment because I was too stubborn to accept people who could not meet my standards, whereas Prime gladly accepted every shitty player they could.

Our NOWON Op was a major success where we received 80 villages and we didn't suffer from large losses. You weren't even in Prime or Hulk at the time so you have no clue, you're just making up what you feel like, like always(idfk why I'm even replying). I had 19 claims and around 15 of them were cleared with 1-3 nukes. 2 of them were somewhere between 4-7 nukes and the other two I didn't get because the wall was not damaged at all after 10-15 nukes. So, losses were minimal for most of my claims. I suspect it was the same for the others. And even if we had a good amount of losses, so what? You build nukes to use them, not keep them nice and safe. I think an 80 village gain in one OP is worth it. Nukes take less time to rebuild than defense. Your kind of thinking is what makes you a noob. Nukes are built to be used.

I didn't quit because of a "failed op"(which actually had the largest village gain of any OP on w20), but because I was unable to access the internet. I was gone for a week due to that, and I came back and quit due to personal circumstances in my life that caused me to lose internet access in the first place. That is the reason why NOWON is still here today. There was no follow up in the confusion. And inactivity was nowhere near killing Hulk. It was killing Who?, but we were still running amazingly successful OPs such as NOWON ATOLL, which is what would have happened to the rest of Prime had I been able to stay. Yeah, we suffered from it, but it wasn't crippling until after I had left.

Only reason NOWON is still around is because he got lucky I got kicked out of my house. Same for Prime. But really who cares about what could have been? I sure don't give two shits. Quit being a noob and bringing up the past, ampac. Get off the forums and go do something in-game rather than make yourself the tribal idiot. You're the most pathetic player on w20. Maker/ampac you really have some problems how you get off doing this shit. Go see a psychiatrist. You're the one that has started all of this and randomly brought up shit.

If you think ampac should stop posting(or at least make his posts intelligent) please post so in this thread. Maybe if enough people express it, ampac'll listen.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
See bong with your answers you still don't get it, Blame me? I wasn't part of you tribe to begin with...You showed me options and I agreed but you didn't told me that you were handling multiple accounts.

Joining BSM was part of the plan to begin with, the plan was to eliminate thier alliance with Prime. ( I told you about this plan) The deal was that your team would continue fighting..But you failed on that part.

BSM went to war with Prime. Not only BSM but also killtom.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You're right aggression isn't the only strategy for victory. Hulk employed every strategy in the book except recruitment because I was too stubborn to accept people who could not meet my standards, whereas Prime gladly accepted every shitty player they could.

Our NOWON Op was a major success where we received 80 villages and we didn't suffer from large losses. You weren't even in Prime or Hulk at the time so you have no clue, you're just making up what you feel like, like always(idfk why I'm even replying). I had 19 claims and around 15 of them were cleared with 1-3 nukes. 2 of them were somewhere between 4-7 nukes and the other two I didn't get because the wall was not damaged at all after 10-15 nukes. So, losses were minimal for most of my claims. I suspect it was the same for the others. And even if we had a good amount of losses, so what? You build nukes to use them, not keep them nice and safe. I think an 80 village gain in one OP is worth it. Nukes take less time to rebuild than defense. Your kind of thinking is what makes you a noob. Nukes are built to be used.

I didn't quit because of a "failed op"(which actually had the largest village gain of any OP on w20), but because I was unable to access the internet. I was gone for a week due to that, and I came back and quit due to personal circumstances in my life that caused me to lose internet access in the first place. That is the reason why NOWON is still here today. There was no follow up in the confusion. And inactivity was nowhere near killing Hulk. It was killing Who?, but we were still running amazingly successful OPs such as NOWON ATOLL, which is what would have happened to the rest of Prime had I been able to stay. Yeah, we suffered from it, but it wasn't crippling until after I had left.

Only reason NOWON is still around is because he got lucky I got kicked out of my house. Same for Prime. But really who cares about what could have been? I sure don't give two shits. Quit being a noob and bringing up the past, ampac. Get off the forums and go do something in-game rather than make yourself the tribal idiot. You're the most pathetic player on w20. Maker/ampac you really have some problems how you get off doing this shit. Go see a psychiatrist. You're the one that has started all of this and randomly brought up shit.

If you think ampac should stop posting(or at least make his posts intelligent) please post so in this thread. Maybe if enough people express it, ampac'll listen.

Your expressing victory on a few taken villages, thats not victory Airsofter..

Passing the torch to another leader is one of the most important factor in a tribe, if a Duke failed to do so this will bring complications to the tribe. NowonAtoll is a failed operation..Why? You used WHO?! as meatshied to your tribe you sacrificed them in the Altars of Destruction. Few would freely admit to this but ultimately WHO?! was a sacrificial lamb. You recongnize that the threat on the west is greater than the east.

Admit that you have failed Airsofter, you failed in NOWonAtoll Operation, you Failed who?!, You left the leadership without apointing someone capable, you failed in your diplomacy...With all your Failures..

Airsofter destroyed Hulk..:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Your expressing victory on a few taken villages, thats not victory Airsofter..

Passing the torch to another leader is one of the most important factor in a tribe, if a Duke failed to do so this will bring complications to the tribe. NowonAtoll is a failed operation..Why? You used WHO?! as meatshied to your tribe you sacrificed them in the Altars of Destruction. Few would freely admit to this but ultimately WHO?! was a sacrificial lamb. You recongnize that the threat on the west is greater than the east.

Admit that you have failed Airsofter, you failed in NOWonAtoll Operation, you Failed who?!, You left the leadership without apointing someone capable, you failed in your diplomacy...With all your Failures..

Airsofter destroyed Hulk..:icon_cool:

Thanks for ignoring all the points I made ampac. Further proving you don't know jack shit about what you say. So, once again as you were on my ignore list as maker, you will now be on it as ampac.

Once you grow up a little bit, I'll take you off if you beg. But not while you're this pathetic and immature.

DeletedUser

Ampac did say airsofter helped hulk to die from the inside. So you are agreeing with him to some degree :O

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for ignoring all the points I made ampac. Further proving you don't know jack shit about what you say. So, once again as you were on my ignore list as maker, you will now be on it as ampac.

Once you grow up a little bit, I'll take you off if you beg. But not while you're this pathetic and immature.

A few decent answer would have vindicated you Airsofter, But instead you wan't to insult people..

All my evidence are presented you could check tribe changes in twstats, you could also look where most of former Hulk players went to? they went to prime..

While me I plotted, did great at first but it ultimately failed.

BSM and Killtom would war prime, Just what I promised bong972. Anyways thats a diffrent story.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ok well if both of you are such great leaders and such. why doesnt air get his ass back in game and show us how he can lead. and ampac i really cant even express how off base you are. i feel like you are just one of those little kids that repeat the same thing thinking that it will change the facts.

DeletedUser

ok well if both of you are such great leaders and such. why doesnt air get his ass back in game and show us how he can lead. and ampac i really cant even express how off base you are. i feel like you are just one of those little kids that repeat the same thing thinking that it will change the facts.

Lead what?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Facts are presented here tribalgod, but you keep ignoring facts.

Fact 1. Airsofter left Hulk..Without transferring the Duke powers to a very capable leader
Fact 2. Hulk membeers should have joined Fear?! Instead of Prime
Fact 3. Airsofter Joined Prime
Fact 4. Airsofter insulted Fear?! on how they attack
Fact 5. Airsofter talk to Heftysmurf to stop attacks on loonman ( Deal here is that Airsofter and loonman would join Heftysmurfs tribe) ..I told Fear leadership this was a Dumb move but they wouldn't listen.
Fact 6. Airsofter didn't leave Prime--A final blow to Fear?!

At that time Fear?! members were close to some former Hulk members...Question now is why did they join Prime?

There is a simple answer to this. Prime won the war!!

Guys please correct me if I'm wrong, all of this stuff happened, I was part of propaganda and intelligence so I know how things work.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

guys please correct me if i'm wrong, all of this stuff happened, i was part of propaganda and intelligence so i know how things work.

lolololololollololololol!!!
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe :icon_eek:
:icon_eek:
LOLOLOLOL

In other words :

[SPOIL]
Picard-no-facepalm.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Fact 2. Hulk membeers should have joined Fear?! Instead of Prime

As this is actually an opinion, then it (ipso facto) cannot be a fact.

Also on this point, the truncated time-line creates a broken syllogism. It suggests that current knowledge and outcomes of events was known before they occurred, namely that at the time of HULK's implosion - FEAR was the obvious alternative to Prime. I suggest that it was not, hence one of the several reasons why it did not happen.