Kono V Prime

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
really a tribe you dont say i thought i was doing something wrong wish some one had explained that to me earlier in the game
and as for being proud yes im quite pleased with myself lasting this long with no tribe seems players like yourself need a little help from others in there tribe to survive maybe your not as good as you think you are ,and what players say on the forums is true about you :}

Pleased on your Job? I must be dreaming..lol...

As many former players(From losing tribes) post here about me, they were envious that I survived this long in tribal wars.

Atid your diffrent, your doing anything you can to continue playing, your tactic is flawed.( You know if you were not my enemy the others would flame you on your strategy).

I control 2 continents, I got friends here in world20 I respected them even they are not in my tribe.

Others players post here who insults the players of world20( Insults me) are not playing world20 anymore or not playing their original accounts which they deleted. ex. Rich26(deleted because he was afraid that Kono and Prime would attack him), Guyverone (deleted because he is afraid of Sparta)..I could post more examples if you want..

So if a player deletes his original account ( controls the continent), then says he is bored and world20 players are noobs then in my opinion he is a failure in himself in RL:icon_razz: and Tribal Wars.

Tribe is really important, a tribe is like a family who helps each other even in times of distress. If your a loner who don't need a family then I agree with you. But fighting alone with no help from a family shows that they even like you less.

I got a tribe(A Family), you got no tribe(a Loner)..Well I think no one likes you.

Kono was a strong Tribe before, but Rich26 ruined it...Legedenno planned a strengthening of tribes by merging with Killtom..Fear would become a more stronger tribe.

but rich26 decision led to the eventual failure of the merger, which led to his downfall..Rich26 has done nothing in this world20. He deleted, when he realized that he made a mistake of deleting his account, he then sought of another account.

If you made a mistake Rich26 please learn to live with the consequence.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: mrwednesday
Side 2:
Tribes: DD

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,664
Side 2: 1,291
Difference: 373

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 164
Side 2: 0
Difference: 164

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,548,978
Side 2: 11,178,716
Difference: 4,370,262

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,532,342
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1,532,342

chart

ODD is only important if you actually defend well.

Running away is not a winning strategy. It just means you have nothing better to do than lose.

Go away atid. And take kiasa with you.

DeletedUser71060

mr wed you have been trying your best to make us leave but its not working you have even resorted to recruiting so called friends of mine to help you, w20 is full of back stabbers but luckily most are now in prime or rim so sorry but we are not going any where i want to be around to see prime fall now have fun like we are :}

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
mr wed you have been trying your best to make us leave but its not working you have even resorted to recruiting so called friends of mine to help you, w20 is full of back stabbers but luckily most are now in prime or rim so sorry but we are not going any where i want to be around to see prime fall now have fun like we are :}

I sense sadness...Don't be sad you will be in the Rim soon...Lol, unless you keep nobling those barbs in the rim.

The question Atid why do they backstab you? Is it something you have done, or maybe your the one who backstab them first?

Prime will never fail!!! We will continue to dominate in our area and fight.

DeletedUser71060

10 million and your proud of that, this is a tribal wars game you fight with a tribe...Maybe you just don't understand the concept of tribal wars. In order to win you need a tribe.
just like to say i took heed of what you said and went and got me a tribe now i win lol