Kono V Prime

aakminer1234

If i were you I would use an alias rofl.

Why? I have no reason to hide my identity... unlike u maybe.

If Sparta wins they are going to have to war Saw as there are no other tribes around. So either way Saw will have to fight both tribes at some point.
That is true... they are allies though (atm) and the world would be happier to see a Sparta SAW fight in the distant future than the already beaten down war between Prime and rest. I could be wrong.

DeletedUser

lol you are in G.U.W and you are asking who people are!

i dont even know why people aknowledge your posts. i usually just ignore them. same with others not playing this world. if you dont play then your opinion dont matter. ;) so while your under an alias no one will care what you say cuz it doesnt mean anythign.

zerointelligent

That is certainly not true :icon_rolleyes:

But I don't much think he is hiding behind an alias, that forum account is pretty old... so why make a new one :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Why? I have no reason to hide my identity... unlike u maybe.

That is true... they are allies though (atm) and the world would be happier to see a Sparta SAW fight in the distant future than the already beaten down war between Prime and rest. I could be wrong.

I would be embarrassed of having a second rated account. Thats just me of course.

aakminer1234

Well then you do not know how to live with yourself.

I do not mind being the owner of a second rate account... so thanks.

DeletedUser47445

Its not pollution when its true. People are counting out Sparta unless SAW joins.
When you ask the same question over and over it becomes pollution. And actually, noone is counting Sparta out, regardless of what S.A.W. does.

lol you are in G.U.W and you are asking who people are!

So dodging teh question? :icon_rolleyes: Flaming players of having a second rate account, but you won't share what account you have. Are you sure you're not hiding a second rate account yourself?

DeletedUser

When you ask the same question over and over it becomes pollution. And actually, noone is counting Sparta out, regardless of what S.A.W. does.

So dodging teh question? :icon_rolleyes: Flaming players of having a second rate account, but you won't share what account you have. Are you sure you're not hiding a second rate account yourself?

there you go, you answered your own question. Congratulations :) (although your acc doesnt even count as second rated, it counts as complete junk) Your continuous response to what i say is more of a pollution L What i said is related to the subject while you are just trying to flame. Better clean yourself up :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

aakminer1234

I think for world threads, only players on that world should be able to post.

Anyone post some stats?

xstefanx

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KONO
Players:

Timeframe: 21/06/2010 00:00:00 to 29/06/2010 10:03:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 308
Side 2: 11
Difference: 297

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,895,251
Side 2: 104,981
Difference: 2,790,270

chart

lol

DeletedUser

Well those stats are not entirely correct as KONO was and still are at war with S.A.W.
Once KONO was weakened and had sent their support towards front lines against S.A.W; Prime decided to declare war on us !

Seems like Prime were already having a squirmish with Sparta but have no idea how long this has been going on.
We have been at war with S.A.W since 2nd May, which gives a good idea as how long Prime have waited for us to weaken !

KONO vs S.A.W
Prime vs KONO
Sparta vs Prime
(Anyone else!)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: S.A.W
Players:

Timeframe: 02/05/2010 00:00:00 to 29/06/2010 16:33:17

Side 1: 304
Side 2: 160
Difference: 144

chart

DeletedUser

Well those stats are not entirely correct as KONO was and still are at war with S.A.W.
Once KONO was weakened and had sent their support towards front lines against S.A.W; Prime decided to declare war on us !

Seems like Prime were already having a squirmish with Sparta but have no idea how long this has been going on.
We have been at war with S.A.W since 2nd May, which gives a good idea as how long Prime have waited for us to weaken !

KONO vs S.A.W
Prime vs KONO
Sparta vs Prime
(Anyone else!)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: S.A.W
Players:

Timeframe: 02/05/2010 00:00:00 to 29/06/2010 16:33:17

Side 1: 304
Side 2: 160
Difference: 144

chart

You're grasping at straws, straws that make little difference. There's no excuse to make or no little junk tribe to put in the stats to make yours look good.

KONO should have helped bsm/fear against prime instead of sitting around eating barbs, recruiting 800k point players and getting bored and going inactive.

It's like kiltom all over again, inactives and flat out dead weight never mind the lack of skill. You're cowards and have brought it on yourself.

DeletedUser

tbqh I'v sat a few inactive acounts waiting to be eaten and its funny how they are the only ones with incomings , yeah start on the inactives and isolated villages , thats what mosts tribes do but tbh your still absalute whack .

-sere

hallzyjake

You're grasping at straws, straws that make little difference. There's no excuse to make or no little junk tribe to put in the stats to make yours look good.

KONO should have helped bsm/fear against prime instead of sitting around eating barbs, recruiting 800k point players and getting bored and going inactive.

It's like kiltom all over again, inactives and flat out dead weight never mind the lack of skill. You're cowards and have brought it on yourself.

Prime at the time were our allies as well. Maybe you should look at TW stats, we actually aren't inactives, but nice try. And we aren't using the SAW war as an excuse, we are saying as facts, that is why a good amount of our defensive support was/is on the front lines against SAW.
Obviously we aren't cowards if we are facing 2 tribes that have wayyyy more villages and members than us. I think you are the coward for not doing anything and just trashing KONO.

DeletedUser

the facts are your whole tribe is based around the war front , you had the early advantage , our troops had to travel a long way . you will see the stats turn soon .

-sere

DeletedUser

Prime at the time were our allies as well. Maybe you should look at TW stats, we actually aren't inactives, but nice try. And we aren't using the SAW war as an excuse, we are saying as facts, that is why a good amount of our defensive support was/is on the front lines against SAW.
Obviously we aren't cowards if we are facing 2 tribes that have wayyyy more villages and members than us. I think you are the coward for not doing anything and just trashing KONO.

You're not inactives, in kiltom you were...which is why you got left behind.

By the stats, it shows you have no skill at all...it's no wonder the members of kono got ditched by randerson of all people. Like I said, you should have been part of the war effort with fear and bsm instead of sitting back chatting it up with prime..
Face it, you've already lost and now the downward spiral begins for KONO.

Eksiljyden

You're grasping straws. Had KONO held their part of the alliance this war probably wouldn't have broken out. When KONO was formed a set of agreements were made between KONO/Prime on how the tribe was to be set up. But shortly after the formation of the tribe those agreements were broken time and time again by KONO. We pointed out on several occasions that we saw that as dealbreakers but all we got was arrogant and hostile replies. :icon_rolleyes:

The leadership of KONO itself has provoked this war. Prime didn't wait for you to weaken!

hallzyjake

if KONO had no skill then we would have lost against SAW already. Going against 2 tribes at once, which they are both sending thousands of attacks, and we are still holding our part and still alive...you call that no skill?

Why don't you have your tribe go in war with someone for a while, then all of a sudden your ally that is right next to you, backstab you and hit your tribe from the backside? Let me know how ANY tribe would do with that situation

DeletedUser47445

there you go, you answered your own question. Congratulations :) (although your acc doesnt even count as second rated, it counts as complete junk) Your continuous response to what i say is more of a pollution L What i said is related to the subject while you are just trying to flame. Better clean yourself up :icon_razz:

So you still dodge and dance around the question. If I didn't know any better I would say you are George W. Bush IRL :lol:

I have admitted several times my account is crap. Any other obvious things you want to admit?

DeletedUser

if KONO had no skill then we would have lost against SAW already. Going against 2 tribes at once, which they are both sending thousands of attacks, and we are still holding our part and still alive...you call that no skill?

Why don't you have your tribe go in war with someone for a while, then all of a sudden your ally that is right next to you, backstab you and hit your tribe from the backside? Let me know how ANY tribe would do with that situation

Sounds like you focused a lot on good tribe relations :p